• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba vs Heaven Ascension DIO

but you can see he needed a bit time for totally complete, like observe the 2 seconds after the dude got freezed

He need touch Janemba. though not all of his hax.
The seal is already up before he gets freezed. Literally we see a close up of Janemba face than a shot showing the full barrier.

If he has to touch Janemba he gets sealed. Even if Dio is thought base he still gets sealed. But for whatever your argument is about this 2 sec Dio would stomp with thought hax.

Again a stomp either way. What are you not understanding?

The seal is already up before he gets freezed. Literally we see a close up of Janemba face than a shot showing the full barrier.

If he has to touch Janemba he gets sealed. Even if Dio is thought base he still gets sealed. But for whatever your argument is about this 2 sec Dio would stomp with thought hax.

Again a stomp either way. What are you not understanding?
Ok let me count you the seconds of the video (after the janemba effects and their time)

2:16: The place starts to being sealed,
2:17-2:18. He seal Check-In Station
2:19-2:20. he completally seal

Ok let me count you the seconds of the video (after the janemba effects and their time)

2:16: The place starts to being sealed,
2:17-2:18. He seal Check-In Station
2:19-2:20. he completally seal
1. The seal is at 2:12
2 Stop ignoring what I said

what im ignoring?
[/QUOTE]

"If he has to touch Janemba he gets sealed. Even if Dio is thought base he still gets sealed. But for whatever your argument is about this 2 sec Dio would stomp with thought hax".
Really?

only the sealing took a finite amount of time , the power null is passive as said in the profile , if king yemma still had his powers he would've done smtg to stop the sealing in the " supposed" time frame .

but the point is the sealing might take a sec but the power null is a true passive therefor dio can't do anything abt it .

y'all been going in circles so now that we cleared things up i guess it's pretty clear that janemba takes this

only the sealing took a finite amount of time , the power null is passive as said in the profile , if king yemma still had his powers he would've done smtg to stop the sealing in the " supposed" time frame .

but the point is the sealing might take a sec but the power null is a true passive therefor dio can't do anything abt it .

y'all been going in circles so now that we cleared things up i guess it's pretty clear that janemba takes this
can he null 4D buff tho?

if u mean if he can use it then no since he gets power nulled from the get go and it's probably not even his 1st move anyway

he needs to make physical contact 1st , dio is just 3D and has no passives to counter janemba's , so i don't see how it's useful

no. they didn't get debunked. time frame still exist.
Yes they got debunked
-power null is passive and requires no time frame
-Dio is 3D so it works on him
-DIO has no passives
  • this version of DIO requires physical contact for anything that isn't time stop
  • you are yet to prove BFR is his 1st move and even if it was then power null GG

Yes they got debunked
-power null is passive and requires no time frame
-Dio is 3D so it works on him
-DIO has no passives
  • this version of DIO requires physical contact for anything that isn't time stop
  • you are yet to prove BFR is his 1st move and even if it was then power null GG
1) we already said that just because it's passive dosen't mean it's instantly, don't ignore my arguments
2) Still dosen't work on BFR
3) the hell it means? it's irrelevant

• No, i proved BFR dosen't, stop the cap
  • He BFR the Joestars just for kill them, though, he did it too when he absorbed their souls, oh yes, Soul Hax dosen't need physical contact

1) we already said that just because it's passive dosen't mean it's instantly, don't ignore my arguments
2) Still dosen't work on BFR
3) the hell it means? it's irrelevant

• No, i proved BFR dosen't, stop the cap
  • He BFR the Joestars just for kill them, though, he did it too when he absorbed their souls, oh yes, Soul Hax dosen't need physical contact
comment on that last thing; yeah he only does the soul thing by overwriting them.

Back