• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't we actually accept those as strength amplifiers though? He may hit them with all the strength he can in G2, but the cap for G4 is higher, no?
Yes, i don't agree with 6C Yonkou, but that does not change that simply because a character can amp non-amped forms are never using full power, it could be the full power of that transformation.

So, just to go back to Ace, do you think that Ace is roughly over half as strong as Whitebeard is?
This is the reverse of my previous statement.
Ace's calc is 1/20,000th what his peers scale to. I doubt it would be safe to scale someone strong enough to be a commander 1/20,000th of the others.

You can't be 1/20,000th of someone and match them, that's an issue.
Which you shot me down for.

We don't scale off of what we think Damage, we scale off of feats.

Which you shot me down for.

We don't scale off of what we think Damage, we scale off of feats.

Except when lack of feats exist it seems, then you just say "Roger must be equal to Whitebeard's strongest quake seen in the series."

Which is where all of the 6-B Striking Strength is derived from.

Except when lack of feats exist it seems, then you just say "Roger must be equal to Whitebeard's strongest quake seen in the series."

You're acting like in a 3 day long battle, WB wouldn't use his Gura gura on roger, when he used it on oden to oneshot him.

If you want consistency and supporting feats from a man who's dying on a rescue mission then go ask Oda in an SBS to send another flashback of WB making Tsunamis. Roger was stated to be his equal and he fought him for 3 days. It doesn't matter if you think it seems wrong, it's a valid feat and there's no valid reason to downgrade it except the Argument from belief that this thread is full of.

It doesn't matter when "lack of feats" are shown. I put that in my last CRT with 4 (now 3) consistent feats caused by the same exact devil fruit all in the same tier.
I can name god knows how many verses who do this, who scale striking and such off of their strongest feat.

One Piece is the only verse I've touched on this wiki where we scale to peoples' casual feats when it's convenient. We scale Issho to his casual rock crushing feat, we scaled Enies Lobby characters off of Enel casually putting a hole in the ground, we scale Thriller Bark characters to a casual island splitting feat. But when the strongest man in the series (who is comparable to others) does a casual feat, we assume it's his strongest power possible for what reason? None at all.

You're acting like in a 3 day long battle, WB wouldn't use his Gura gura on roger, when he used it on oden to oneshot him.
Whitebeard using it on him doesn't mean his striking strength scales. At best it means his durability scales.

Plus we're going off topic. The majority of this thread, agrees with scaling admirals to 6-B, and most of it also agrees with commanders too. @Antvasima What are your thoughts at the moment?

KingTempest; so if Whitebeard used his Striking Strength + his Gura Gura at the same time, wouldn't he be twice as strong as Roger?

KingTempest; so if Whitebeard used his Striking Strength + his Gura Gura at the same time, wouldn't he be twice as strong as Roger?
You're asking questions that I don't even know how to answer.

Can Whitebeard even put Kaishin on his Bisento? He's never shown to do that.

Plus we're going off topic. The majority of this thread, agrees with scaling admirals to 6-B, and most of it also agrees with commanders too. @Antvasima What are your thoughts at the moment?
Well, 6-B Yonko are probably fine for the moment, but I am not sure about the rest.

Question for those who disagree with Admirals scaling.

If Akainu pulled off better feats than WB (High 6-B type feats) and WB scaled to him.

Would we say WB scaled to Akainu's feat and downgrade Akainu?

Nobody had this energy when Akainu and Luffy were buddies in 7-A+, but since it's Admirals and Whitebeard, all hell breaks loose.

Question for those who disagree with Admirals scaling.

If Akainu pulled off better feats than WB (High 6-B type feats) and WB scaled to him.

Would we say WB scaled to Akainu's feat and downgrade Akainu?

Nobody had this energy when Akainu and Luffy were buddies in 7-A+, but since it's Admirals and Whitebeard, all hell breaks loose.
Exactly

This kind of shouldnt be this difficult, its said whitebeard was the strongest man but that doesnt mean that no one else is comparable. The yonko have several statements of having clashed over the decades and no single crew got destroyed if kaido and big mom were at least 6C, likely 6B they probably should of got crushed. Completely and been wiped out.
The admirals should scale above blackbeard

Didn't both Whitebeard and Blackbeard's gura gura no mi activate just by them talking? Yet we're acting like it's questionable that Whitebeard would use his fruit against Roger in their 3 day long battle...
Talking = 6-B. Hitting something = low 7-b
TVSYkGB.jpg

Vmk42kL.png

@Antvasima @Damage3245 Since 6-C is out of the picture now (calc is now 7-A), and High 7-A is too low to compare to the people scaling to it, then 6-B is PERFECT for the yonkos with no criticism. Also, this thread is going nowhere, but everyone here agrees with ATLEAST admirals being 6-B.

Last edited:
Sorry a continuation, admirals should scale above BB. Why? Blackbeard was scared shitless of Akainu. Akainu fought on even terms with whitebeard prior to the heart attack. Landed a lethal blow after. Completely tanked a enraged punch that was a sneak attack and fired back and removed part of his head then took another enraged blow for up and fought his way through all the commanders and jinbe. Akainu has done enough to be in the same tier of power even if it's on the lower end. Its disingenuous to say otherwise. Kuzan scales to Akainu and even if you argue kizaru doesnt he scales to marco who by databook is comparable to admirals. Damaged aokiji and held back akainu. If nothing else the 3 og admirals and marco should be scaled to the 14 teratons

Also another thing. @Antvasima (this is meant for damage, I just want you to see this and give me your thoughts) @Damage3245
What's wrong with people like ace/marco/jozu, and the admirals scaling to 6-B like the yonkos? They were LITERALLY just High 7-A, the yonkos were, and so were ace/marco/jozu, and the admirals. They were ALL High 7-A. So please tell me, what's wrong then? If anything whitebeard was CLOSER to the others when he was High 7-A, and here we're proposing 26 teratons against 14. Which is a HUGE difference, compared to what they were once they were High 7-A. It's just a bit weird how CLOSE they were once they were High 7-A, and there's nothing said about it, not to mention that it's huge lowball, specifically from damage. The difference in their 6-B's, is BIGGER than their differences, when they were HIGH 7-A. I just find it unfair how there's nothing wrong when they're closer at High 7-A, but at 6-B it's a huge problem. I also believe we should settle this quickly, because so far there hasn't been an argument to debunk admirals NOT being 6-B, except "it's inconsistent" but NO ONE said this when they were all High 7-A, with commanders, and yonkos, which is beyond unfair. Damage this is directed towards you bro. Your logic is just unfair/flawed with this case, it's very hypocritical, that you don't mind an Almost NONE difference (1.1 gigatons) when admirals/commanders were possibly High 7-A, and yonko were at least High 7-A, which is essentially the same thing, since they're BOTH essentially 1.1 gigatons, but then when they're 6-B, they have a 12 teratons difference, and you don't buy it, despite it being an ACTUAL difference. It's pretty flawed man, with all due respect. You're talking about being more consistent/safe, when you had no problem with the previous High 7-A ratings, DESPITE THE FACT, that they're WAYYY more inconsistent, than what WE'RE proposing. I'm just getting the feeling that you're downgrading/lowballing for literally no reason, especially now that I showed you this. So giving the inconsistency reason Damage, would not be fair to say.

Last edited:
Also another thing. @Antvasima @Damage3245
What's wrong with people like ace/marco/jozu, and the admirals scaling to 6-B like the yonkos? They were LITERALLY just High 7-A, the yonkos were, and so were ace/marco/jozu, and the admirals. They were ALL High 7-A. So please tell me, what's wrong then? If anything whitebeard was CLOSER to the others when he was High 7-A, and here we're proposing 26 teratons against 14. Which is a HUGE difference, compared to what they were once they were High 7-A. It's just a bit weird how CLOSE they were once they were High 7-A, and there's nothing said about it, not to mention that it's huge lowball, specifically from damage. The difference in their 6-B's, is BIGGER than their differences, when they were HIGH 7-A. I just find it unfair how there's nothing wrong when they're closer at High 7-A, but at 6-B it's a huge problem. I also believe we should settle this quickly, because so far there hasn't been an argument to debunk admirals NOT being 6-B, except "it's inconsistent" but NO ONE said this when they were all High 7-A, with commanders, and yonkos, which is beyond unfair.
This as well. The energy wasnt the same when every top tier and g4 luffy was high 7a. So what's the real issue?

Also another thing. @Antvasima (this is meant for damage, I just want you to see this and give me your thoughts) @Damage3245
What's wrong with people like ace/marco/jozu, and the admirals scaling to 6-B like the yonkos? They were LITERALLY just High 7-A, the yonkos were, and so were ace/marco/jozu, and the admirals. They were ALL High 7-A. So please tell me, what's wrong then? If anything whitebeard was CLOSER to the others when he was High 7-A, and here we're proposing 26 teratons against 14. Which is a HUGE difference, compared to what they were once they were High 7-A. It's just a bit weird how CLOSE they were once they were High 7-A, and there's nothing said about it, not to mention that it's huge lowball, specifically from damage. The difference in their 6-B's, is BIGGER than their differences, when they were HIGH 7-A. I just find it unfair how there's nothing wrong when they're closer at High 7-A, but at 6-B it's a huge problem. I also believe we should settle this quickly, because so far there hasn't been an argument to debunk admirals NOT being 6-B, except "it's inconsistent" but NO ONE said this when they were all High 7-A, with commanders, and yonkos, which is beyond unfair. Damage this is directed towards you bro. Your logic is just unfair/flawed with this case, it's very hypocritical, that you don't mind an Almost NONE difference (1.1 gigatons) when admirals/commanders were possibly High 7-A, and yonko were at least High 7-A, which is essentially the same thing, since they're BOTH essentially 1.1 gigatons, but then when they're 6-B, they have a 12 teratons difference, and you don't buy it, despite it being an ACTUAL difference. It's pretty flawed man, with all due respect. You're talking about being more consistent/safe, when you had no problem with the previous High 7-A ratings, DESPITE THE FACT, that they're WAYYY more inconsistent, than what WE'RE proposing. I'm just getting the feeling that you're downgrading/lowballing for literally no reason, especially now that I showed you this. So giving the inconsistency reason Damage, would not be fair to say.
Great point. The original sticking point was that only Whitebeard had 6-B feat - which could arguably be limited to just him and Roger because they are the absolute God Tiers, but if Blackbeard also has a similar accepted feat then there is no reason not to scale the other Yonko and the Admirals to him

I think you're misunderstanding my perspective on the prior ratings if you think I'm being hypocritical here.

Whitebeard and the others being "At least High 7-A", to me, means that their actual rating should be much higher than what feats/calcs we had at the time, but we didn't have an appropriate value to rate them as. Upscaling them or assuming a random figure wouldn't seem right to me. So the least we can is rate them as being superior to what we know they're superior to.

That doesn't mean I'm saying "Whitebeard is definitely 1.1 Gigatons and Ace is definitely 1.1 Gigatons".... that's just not how I view the ratings at all.

So I don't see the kind of inconsistency/hypocrisy you're talking about here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back