• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I agree with that part, personally.
There's a lot saying they had a scuffle and what not, it couldn't have been a peaceful encounter with them exchanging booze or something.

Fair. It just seemed superfluous to me.

After the latest chapter, we have a much more solid justification to put on Shanks' profile anyway.

@Fireld, should or shouldn't it be noted that 3 of those 4 panels comparing Issho to Greenbull also compare them to Kizaru?

And Jinbe did say that the post-TS Navy > Pre-TS Navy overall, implying that the admiralty's power is >= its pre-TS self.

@Fireld, should or shouldn't it be noted that 3 of those 4 panels comparing Issho to Greenbull also compare them to Kizaru?

And Jinbe did say that the post-TS Navy > Pre-TS Navy overall, implying that the admiralty's power is >= its pre-TS self.
Thing is this, Prime Sengoku was an admiral but none of the Pre-Timeskip Admirals scale to him. I'm playing it safe and scale Fujitora just to GB for now since they became admirals around the same time and were compared to one another.
The Navy as a whole, yes, not specifically the Admirals.

And if you're referring to these panels, I'm not seeing any direct comparisons to Kizaru.
Already gave my answer on that. If Fuji & GB were the only addtions you would've have a point about >= the old admirals. But it's what Damage said, it's the Navy as a whole that got stronger, not the admiral post specifically: They got more manpower, people from the pre-ts got stronger and they constantly strengthen their miltary with new tech as mentioned in Bluedeep. You also forget Pre-TS they had Akainu, Kizaru, Aokiji, Garp, Sengoku & Kong as their top guns. Now they've all of them, -Kuzan, +a stronger Akainu, Fuji, GB and the 2 other Admiral candidates.
It doesn't but I plan to make a Logia revamp to cover that issue due to Aokiji & GB's fruits.

It's fine to remove it from Aokiji for now though, just means I need to get to work on the Logia thread.
Oh I forgot, since Griffin disagreed with removing intagibility, I'll wait for your CTR & see if I change my mind ig.

Ye, by Damage. Not sure how Kizaru turning to light the panel before getting hit proves that WB didn't make contact with him? WB has Buso (better than Marco's who could touch Kizaru) & Kizaru was off-guard.

Ye, by Damage. Not sure how Kizaru turning to light the panel before getting hit proves that WB didn't make contact with him? WB has Buso (better than Marco's who could touch Kizaru) & Kizaru was off-guard.
Eh, I gotta agree with Damage there, it didn't look like it touched him tbh.

There is literally no smack/hit effect or showings or anything tho, so there's no proof of that... The most likely thing is that he just didn't use haki to only distract him... Whitebeard had no intention of defeating/killing the admirals until the thing happened with ace and akainu

There is literally no smack/hit effect or showings or anything tho, so there's no proof of that... The most likely thing is that he just didn't use haki to only distract him... Whitebeard had no intention of defeating/killing the admirals until the thing happened with ace and akainu

It seems more likely to me that Whitebeard did intend to hit Kizaru, but he was just unsuccessful as we can see Whitebeard's bisento harmlessly slicing downwards but not hitting Kizaru. Kizaru probably pulled the same trick that Aokiji did, making an opening in his body for Whitebeard's bisento to pass through.

So Lafitt dodged Ace's Hiken, but since Burgess was also next to BB when Ace used Hiken, did he dodge it too?

Because he was not burnt at all, just like Lafitt.
xKGIiKQ.png

I think he got caught in it in it. There's a little smoke coming from his & Doc Q's back the next panel.
It seems more likely to me that Whitebeard did intend to hit Kizaru, but he was just unsuccessful as we can see Whitebeard's bisento harmlessly slicing downwards but not hitting Kizaru. Kizaru probably pulled the same trick that Aokiji did, making an opening in his body for Whitebeard's bisento to pass through.
That happened the following chapter when Kizaru was on-guard and an looking at WB unlike here.

xKGIiKQ.png

I think he got caught in it in it. There's a little smoke coming from his & Doc Q's back the next panel.
That makes sense.

That's also another solid durability feat for that fat jobber, since Ace was pissed when he used the Entei.

That's also another solid durability feat for that fat jobber, since Ace was pissed when he used the Entei.
You mean Hiken, right?
If you still belive he phased from the attack from behind you think this can count as basic observation for avoid a sneak attack?

If you could add Burgess taking the Hiken to the OP with less injury than BB (since that supports High 6-A Burgess and Sabo), I'd appreciate it.
Technically BB was closer to Ace when he shoot the Hiken & got caught in the center of the blast while Burgess was closer to the edge so make sense for BB to get more hurt the attack. I was gonna mention this in another CTR, the one about the Sabo scaling.
Kizaru is a user of Observation Haki anyway.
Can we mention this as an example in his Haki section like we do with other characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back