• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Beckman really on Kizaru's level? I just remember he pointed a gun at him and that is enough for him to scale to Kizaru?
93886915_2941336035958846_2476288142110359552_o.jpg

Another translation.
Screenshot_20210317-213759_Samsung_Internet.jpg

Rivals Red Hair.

Now, Ace and Jozu.

Jozu has no antifeats except being grabbed off Guard like a horse by Doflamingo. I already explained why Aokiji wasn't off guard so he would scale.

Ace has more feats than antifeats.

What's wrong with them?

Edit: Honestly, I just wanna know why we didn't say this when they were all at the middle megaton range and we only have an issue when they're 6-B.

Last edited:
Guys, let's focus. Don't interrogate Damage, that's not right.

Are there any objections to 6-B Jozu and Ace? Or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back