• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very uneasy with scaling virtually ever high-tiered character from Whitebeard's earthquake fruit. How far above the lower bound of the 6-B tier are Whitebeard's feats anyway?

I am very uneasy with scaling virtually ever high-tiered character from Whitebeard's earthquake fruit. How far above the lower bound of the 6-B tier are Whitebeard's feats anyway?
We aren't scaling them to Whitebeard, were scaling to pre-timeskip Blackbeard.

Hmm. Maybe we should place the admirals and the most powerful Yonko commanders at Island level+ in lack of better options then? I still find the Big Mom and Kaido sky split more reliable than the earthquakes though.

Hmm. Maybe we should place the admirals and the most powerful Yonko commanders at 6-C+ in lack of better options then? I still find the Big Mom and Kaido sky split more reliable than the earthquakes though.
I'm fine with the yonko commanders being there, but I think the admirals should be ATLEAST Low 6-B. Mainly 6-B.

Hmm. Maybe we should place the admirals and the most powerful Yonko commanders at 6-C+ in lack of better options then? I still find the Big Mom and Kaido sky split more reliable than the earthquakes though.
Also I doubt the split would be more reliable since it's performed by 2 yonko's who weren't even trying to their full extent.

Also I doubt the split would be more reliable since it's performed by 2 yonko's who weren't even trying to their full extent.
What makes you think they weren't trying? True, they weren't at their most powerful (no Zoan form for Kaido for that feat), but I doubt they'd hold back against each other.

What makes you think they weren't trying? True, they weren't at their most powerful (no Zoan form for Kaido for that feat), but I doubt they'd hold back against each other.
Big mom was only using one homie, not nearly to her full extent. So that also shows that. Also, if they were trying, why wouldn't kaido go in his hybrid form? It doesn't make sense because it shows that he was not going to his full extent, let alone he wasn't in his dragon form. You yourself admitted that they weren't at their most powerful form. You answered it for me bro, they weren't trying, since kaido could've tapped into it if he felt like it.

I'm fine with the yonko commanders being there, but I think the admirals should be ATLEAST Low 6-B. Mainly 6-B.
Sorry. Head glitch. I mixed up the tier order. "At least Low 6-B" for the admirals and most powerful Yonko commanders is probably fine with our current scaling structure.

There isn't a 6-C+ (or Low 6-B) rating for the admirals and others to scale too, there's reliable reasoning to scale them to the version of Blackbeard who performed the feat

Big mom was only using one homie, not nearly to her full extent. So that also shows that. Also, if they were trying, why wouldn't kaido go in his hybrid form? It doesn't make sense because it shows that he was not going to his full extent, let alone he wasn't in his dragon form.
Having the other Homies present doesn't multiply her AP significantly. It's still mostly her own physical strength she's using to clash against him.

why wouldn't kaido go in his hybrid form

Which characters use their trump card immediately in fights?

Sorry. Head glitch. I mixed up the tier order. "At least Low 6-B" for the admirals and most powerful Yonko commanders is probably fine with our current scaling structure.
I'm just curious Ant. Is it because the Admirals are too close to the Yonko? Because an "at least" rating could potentially suffice.

The Admirals are stated to be superior to someone who pulled off a 14 Teraton feat, so they could be country level. The Yonko have a 26 Teraton feat. What about an "At least Country level" for the God tiers then?

Because everyone here agrees that there's too close of a gap, but we have no other feats to scale to.

Yonko: At Least Country level (Scaling off of the 26 Teratons)
Admirals and those comparable: Country level (Scaling off of the 14 Teraton feat)

Having the other Homies present doesn't multiply her AP significantly. It's still mostly her own physical strength she's using to clash against him.

Which characters use their trump card immediately in fights?
That first part is fair, but it's not about trump cards. Kaido's zoan form itself isn't a "trump card" if they were TRYING, that means they would be going at their BEST, not at their minimum, which compromises their abilities fam. Kaido would've gone for the dub regardless, none of them were at their best/full strength, it's so obvious they weren't trying simply based off that.

Yonko: At Least Country level (Scaling off of the 26 Teratons)

26 Teratons is the absolute peak of what the Yonkou have been shown to do (from the strongest one of them too). That is not good grounds for them all being "At least 26 Teratons".

26 Teratons is the absolute peak of what the Yonkou have been shown to do (from the strongest one of them too). That is not good grounds for them all being "At least 26 Teratons".
That was a casual feat from someone showing off their power and laughing after.

I don't say we should drop everybody below because it "looks bad" and it "doesn't make sense", we can just say that they're at least as strong as that specific feat.

You can definitely argue that. Whitebeard pulled off that Kaishin in the beginning of marineford casually. However, I will agree that not all of them should be atleast 26, and only the OGS like Sengoku,Garp,WB, and Roger, but at the same time I don't mind it.

What would be the reason for an "At least 6-B" rating? It seems exaggerated and unfounded to me.

Ok hold on what... I disappear for a few hours and suddenly this all goes to shit

I 100% agree with 6-B for all of the Yonko

I am willing to agree with 6-B for all the Admirals as well, with at the absolute worse them being “Likely 6-B”

I am also fine with 6-B Marco and Jozu to some extent via scaling to the Admirals

The only thing I took issue with was 6-B Ace because I do not believe he should scale to BB or Akainu at all

But what’s with all this no 6-B Yonko stuff, The perpetuated idea that making them 6-C would be safer is ridiculous, these are the God Tiers and the Yonko and Admirals are the best of the best, it’s when we branch out of that where I start taking issues

Agreed. Just 6-B is enough.

Ok hold on what... I disappear for a few hours and suddenly this all goes to shit

I am willing to agree with 6-B for all the Admirals as well, with at the absolute worse them being “Likely 6-B”

I am also fine with 6-B Marco and Jozu to some extent via scaling to the Admirals

The only thing I took issue with was 6-B Ace because I do not believe he should scale to BB or Akainu at all

But what’s with all this no 6-B Yonko stuff, The perpetuated idea that making them 6-C would be safer is ridiculous, these are the God Tiers and the Yonko and Admirals are the best of the best, it’s when we branch out of that where I start taking issues
Preach

Well first damage tried arguing "at least 6-C, likely 6-B" for BM, and Kaido but King already kinda shattered that argument atm, and back to admirals, they feel like it's too weird scaling them that high, and inconsistent.

Big mom was only using one homie, not nearly to her full extent. So that also shows that. Also, if they were trying, why wouldn't kaido go in his hybrid form? It doesn't make sense because it shows that he was not going to his full extent, let alone he wasn't in his dragon form. You yourself admitted that they weren't at their most powerful form. You answered it for me bro, they weren't trying, since kaido could've tapped into it if he felt like it.
Not transforming =/= holding back, Luffy can punch someone with all his strength with G2 and 3, G4 existing does not mean he was holding back, same thing goes to Zoans.

Not transforming =/= holding back, Luffy can punch someone with all his strength with G2 and 3, G4 existing does not mean he was holding back, same thing goes to Zoans.
It still means they weren't using their full power, which is my point. Nothing changes that fam, and that doesn't mean Kaido and BM should be "at least 6-C, likely 6-B" horrid downgrade to me.

(No disrespect to anybody, but) as it stands, we have no valid reason to scale them any lower than they already scale.

We're gotten the scaling flat and there's nothing that countered it in the story that hasn't already been tackled.

I have/see no reason to put them any lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back