• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly Limited Durability Negation: His Fire Spears go thru BB's bodies burning him both inside & outside akin to Red Hawk or Diable Jambe. In the manga BB does slightly bleed but after the spears were gone, there're no holes in his torso, just minor burns. If this option doesn't work for you then give BB minor Regeneration/Healing.
I just noticed, Ace pulled off a simular trick on Yamato too.

The OP generally looks fine, though regarding Jozu, I'm not so sure that his diamond fruit actually boosts his AP in terms of the amount of energy he's outputting but rather in how effective his strikes are. If you're punching with a more durable fist for example, your punch is going to be more effective than a weaker fist.

There's also the issue that Jozu has no feats without his diamond form so a "higher" wouldn't make a lot of sense.

The OP generally looks fine, though regarding Jozu, I'm not so sure that his diamond fruit actually boosts his AP in terms of the amount of energy he's outputting but rather in how effective his strikes are. If you're more punching with a more durable fist for example, your punch is going to be more effective than a weaker fist.

There's also the issue that Jozu has no feats without his diamond form so a "higher" wouldn't make a lot of sense.
Agree

The OP generally looks fine, though regarding Jozu, I'm not so sure that his diamond fruit actually boosts his AP in terms of the amount of energy he's outputting but rather in how effective his strikes are. If you're more punching with a more durable fist for example, your punch is going to be more effective than a weaker fist.

That would still count as him doing more damage in diamond form than in his human form. Also the databook and website say it enhances both offense & defense

He doesn't have durability feats without the diamond form either yet we still give him higher durability via his fruit.

It enhances offense by enhancing defense, is my reading of it. Even this line supports it "Diamond Toughness+Extraordinary Agility=Unparalleled Power"

That doesn't mean an increase in Attack Potency.

It enhances offense by enhancing defense, is my reading of it. Even this line supports it "Diamond Toughness+Extraordinary Agility=Unparalleled Power"

That doesn't mean an increase in Attack Potency.
How isn't the combination above not more damaging than a non-diamond attack? It's like saying Machvise's DF isn't making his attacks more damaging cause he's just increaseing his body's weight/density.

Last edited:
Aside from Jozu's striking strength, do you have any other problem with the CTR?

Alright then, I think i'm finally finished with the editing. If there aren't any problems with the changes that I've made then close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back