• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You say that but Oda never ended a story with the protagonist dead. You say that but Oda's own quote says that the series would end because Akainu is too strong and not the other way around.
That says "If Akainu BECAME the protagonist." It means that, at that time, if he suddenly became the main character, he would achieve his goals within a year.

Akainu could have killed WB at Marineford easily, he spared Newgate's life in his first heart attack. And if you read the Manga instead of watching the Anime, you would know that WB only landed a hit on Akainu behind his back.

Akainu was also holding back heavily in that fight because he wanted to preserve Marineford and not destroy the island. In a 1v1 fight against WB in those conditions, in an isolated space, The strongest marine in history would win with mid-diff at most.
We both know you're talkin out your arse here lol, maybe if you actually read both profiles, you'd know that they're gasp scaled to eachother!
Whitestache: "Although weaker than before, he could swipe away Akainu's Dog-Bite Blaze with a naginata swing and harm the admiral in battle."
Red Doggo: "Clashed back and forth with a weakened Whitebeard"
Oh dear, appears the profiles agree with me, making your arguments automatically null and void cause we go by the profiles here

Good statement! if ONLY we could actually use it cause it was implied Garp would ****** murk Akainu! And because Akainu currently lacks shit that makes him not comparable to Sickbeard. On his profile.

That says "If Akainu BECAME the protagonist." It means that, at that time, if he suddenly became the main character, he would achieve his goals within a year.
So what?
We both know you're talkin out your arse here lol, maybe if you actually read both profiles, you'd know that they're gasp scaled to eachother!
Whitestache: "Although weaker than before, he could swipe away Akainu's Dog-Bite Blaze with a naginata swing and harm the admiral in battle."
Red Doggo: "Clashed back and forth with a weakened Whitebeard"
Oh dear, appears the profiles agree with me, making your arguments automatically null and void cause we go by the profiles here

Good statement! if ONLY we could actually use it cause it was implied Garp would ****** murk Akainu! And because Akainu currently lacks shit that makes him not comparable to Sickbeard. On his profile.
Yes, and you refuted everything I said because the scaling of this wikia is completely reliable. Maybe Oda is one of the supporters with a secret identity. Btw, I don't think Sickbeard shouldn't scale to Akainu, I never said that, he's just not stronger or would have any chance in a 1v1 against him (or any other Top-tier tbf). You are confusing things and clearly beating a scarecrow.

It was never implied that Garp would defeat Akainu - laughing at lot - If a character walks towards another character angrily, does that mean he would beat him?

Also:
His Devil Fruit has been stated to have the Highest Offensive Power of all Devil Fruits, which would make him superior to Whitebeard's's Gura Gura no Mi.

Yes, and you refuted everything I said because the scaling of this wikia is completely reliable. Maybe Oda is one of the supporters with a secret identity. Btw, I don't think Sickbeard shouldn't scale to Akainu, I never said that, he's just not stronger or would have any chance in a 1v1 against him (or any other Top-tier tbf). You are confusing things and clearly beating a scarecrow.

It was never implied that Garp would defeat Akainu - laughing at lot - If a character walks towards another character angrily, does that mean he would beat him?

Also:
I'm gonna tell you a little secret, something terrifying... We use the profiles for versus threads

Oh no! Now where are you gonna get Akainu to scale that high! Maybe you could make a Content Revision Thread to Argue it? Ah, but then you'd be arguing for Akainu's profile!

So yeah, go make a CRT, let the folks who scale Akainu like this see your evidence

Somebody hasn't read the Manga in awhile, Garp stated he would kill Akainu, Sengoku had nothing to say to that, Implying he thought that was accurate. gasp b-but that'd gp against your scaling right?!

I'm gonna tell you a little secret, something terrifying... We use the profiles for versus threads

Oh no! Now where are you gonna get Akainu to scale that high! Maybe you could make a Content Revision Thread to Argue it? Ah, but then you'd be arguing for Akainu's profile!
Have you read the manga or did you just read the profiles? I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about something I have no idea about (for reading just a description in a wiki article) and profiles may be limited or dishonest.

So yeah, go make a CRT, let the folks who scale Akainu like this see your evidence
There's always on to say "go make a CRT". I don't care about the scaling of this wikia nor do I respect it, at most I do CRT involving powers, range and skills missing. If you want debate about It make yourself a CRT to rank Akainu so low.

Somebody hasn't read the Manga in awhile, Garp stated he would kill Akainu, Sengoku had nothing to say to that, Implying he thought that was accurate. gasp b-but that'd gp against your scaling right?!
No, this is not against my scaling, this is against a rational use of the human capacity to interpret a text. Akainu also said he was going to kill Whitebeard and Whitebeard didn't object, so discussion over? 😂

All it means is "Yo, if, right now, the focus of the story shifted to Akainu, he would do what he wanted to do within a year."

This probably means the age of pirates would end.
This is inference, take the entire context of Oda's quote. He was clearly saying that if Akainu became the protagonist he is so strong that he would finish the series, finish the manga's plot because he would no longer have any challenge and no one would stand in his way for anything.

But even if that is the interpretation, you Will have to agree that he would kill the four Yonko and end the lives of the worst generation and put an end to the Age of Roger.

Last edited:
Have you read the manga or did you just read the profiles? I wouldn't feel comfortable talking about something I have no idea about (for reading just a description in a wiki article) and profiles may be limited or dishonest.

There's always on to say "go make a CRT". I don't care about the scaling of this wikia nor do I respect it, at most I do CRT involving powers, range and skills missing. If you want debate about It make yourself a CRT to rank Akainu so low.

No, this is not against my scaling, this is against a rational use of the human capacity to interpret a text. Akainu also said he was going to kill Whitebeard and Whitebeard didn't object, so discussion over? 😂
I have actually read the Marineford Manga thing, ya just don't catch me doing too much with it cause at the end of the day I separate verses from their scaling, and even if the profiles are horrifically wrong(Ex. Current Diablo profiles) we still have to use them in Versus threads, only things we can add on is some Stamina stuff, and Intelligence/skill that isn't outside of the bounds of what is said. It's frustrating for certain profiles that are of sub-par quality, but it's the rule.

Then why are you sitting there debating this here? Like, honestly lol

And Akainu did heavy damage to Sickbeard, and was a large part of the reason he died, but he also ate a large amount of damage himself, and like WB, just stamina'd through it and unlike WB, wasn't jumped when he had 0 chance to recover

I'd even argue that Akainu>Aokiji because he definitely hadn't healed at the time of their fight lol

Then why are you sitting there debating this here? Like, honestly lol
I just gave my honest unpopular opinion on why Akainu wins here. I didn't say anything that hurts the scaling either, you guys thinks that because they usually underestimate marines by Mere ignorance (I don't blame you, the entire fandom thinks Akainu and the marines in general are trash in strength. There are fillers to support this and the Yonko vs. Admiral debate is as toxic as Sanji vs. Zoro debate). So, in order to not worsen this situation, I'll give my vote to the admirals and unfollow. I think I've already said what's necessary too.

This is inference, take the entire context of Oda's quote. He was clearly saying that if Akainu became the protagonist he is so strong that he would finish the series, finish the manga's plot because he would no longer have any challenge and no one would stand in his way for anything.
Yeah? Where did it say he would follow Luffy's exact journey?

Akainu: "You're going to die here in an area with 3 admirals, a fleet Admiral, every vice Admiral, and like a million Marines."

Garp: "I'm going to murder Akainu with my bare hands unless you stop me."

These are not the same.

Since you like to come up with wild interpretations out of nowhere, know that Sengoku called Garp a fool for trying to attack Akainu. Perhaps the reason is actually to prevent Garp from die there as well. 😂

What are you doing here then? Serious answer Edit: And why the last 2 comments did not even appear? Thanks you wiki

Akainu loses to sickbeard, end of the story
I need to enslave myself to the system ☠️
I don't hope to change anyone's opinion so I need to go do a CRT and change the scaling, the facts have already been mentioned by me, it's them that I care about.

I don't hope to change anyone's opinion so I need to go do a CRT and change the scaling
I won't also try to change your opinion and the worst part is that with One Piece, in 2 years or so, we will finally see the answer of "Can Akainu defeat Blackbeard now that Akainu can show his 100% power with no Haki secretism?"

So for me is pointless, I see Whitebeard two shotting Akainu, he is stronger, simple as that for me, when Akainu returns and do a 5-A feat (foreshadowing) then he will be stronger

Since you like to come up with wild interpretations out of nowhere, know that Sengoku called Garp a fool for trying to attack Akainu. Perhaps the reason is actually to prevent Garp from die there as well. 😂
Yeah, because all marines would have to follow a rule made against treason, so aim towards him, and nobody said Garp'd body the entire marineford army, just that yes, he'd kill Akainu (which he could(/can) and would)

Back