• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Pls stop scaling with "Yonko Commander level" bs like some in WorstGen. They rly think Perospero can beat Vista bc Vista is "4th Commander Level"
You know which forum I had to use in the two months I was banned, right?
But you're right, I'll just write it like this:
Queen > Jack > Doflamingo
Also if you disrespect Perospero again shit will go down.
Egghead Sanji runs the massive Wano Gauntlet where does he stop and what diff each round? 100% Recovery each round

R1: Killer
R2: Marco
R3: King
R4: Kidd
R5: Law
R6: Yamato
R7: Zoro
R8: Big Mom
R9: Kaido
R10: G5 Luffy
Beats Killer.
Not sure if he beats Marco. I'd say no for now.
Loses to King.
Beats Kidd.
Loses to Law.
Loses to the rest ofc.

Those are matchups. Kidd scales higher than King iirc overall
He scales higher, but iirc that's only in AP for hurting Big Mom (even though she was practically softened up by Law for it but I'm not gonna get into that)
Welcome back dude. It's been pretty boring without you here
Well you know what we gotta do now, so let's just get to it.
Why do you think Sanji beats Law and King?

Why do you think Sanji beats Law and King?
Sanji hardcounters Law's whole kit. His speed, kenbun, and knowledge of Law's abilities allows him to avoid getting hit with attacks like Gamma Knife, Counter Shock, Injection Shot and Kroom, but even if he does get hit, he'd just regenerate. His Haki is enough to avoid getting cut by Radio Knife or Amputate, and his AP and Heat is good enough to probably take out Law.

Sanji is a better version of King. His heat is better which means he can bypass King's Flame On Durability via heat dura neg, his AP is good enough to severely harm Flame Off King, and his speed paired with his heat would pressure King to the point where he would feel like he'd need to take out Sanji quickly by taking his flames off due to tanking his attacks not being an option, which would let Sanji beat him.

Sanji hardcounters Law's whole kit. His speed, kenbun, and knowledge of Law's abilities allows him to avoid getting hit with attacks like Gamma Knife, Counter Shock, Injection Shot and Kroom, but even if he does get hit, he'd just regenerate. His Haki is enough to avoid getting cut by Radio Knife or Amputate, and his AP and Heat is good enough to probably take out Law.
I don't believe those would help him, considering even Hybrid Kaidou got surprised by Law teleporting and jabbing him in the throat, and Sanji isn't as fast as Hybrid Kaidou. Also, I'd normally believe you on the AP and Heat thing, but considering Law was taking a **** ton of hits from life amped Big Mom and only seemed to briefly fall unconscious after like, half a hour, or a whole hour, I don't think Sanji could wear him down.
Sanji is a better version of King. His heat is better which means he can bypass King's Flame On Durability via heat dura neg, his AP is good enough to severely harm Flame Off King, and his speed paired with his heat would pressure King to the point where he would feel like he'd need to take out Sanji quickly by taking his flames off due to tanking his attacks not being an option, which would let Sanji beat him.
You could make an argument for his heat being better, sure, but keep in mind that's very likely only with IJ, which Sanji wouldn't use off the bat.
For that reason, most of the fight is just going to be him either failing to hurt King or constantly being overwhelmed by him.
And I'm not too sure about him having better speed, either, considering King could usually keep up with Zoro, who scales to base and Hybrid Kaidou.

Egghead Sanji runs the massive Wano Gauntlet where does he stop and what diff each round? 100% Recovery each round

R1: Killer
Sanji wins 95% of the time
R2: Marco
51%
55%
52%
48%
R6: Yamato
49%
35%
R8: Big Mom
0.1%
R9: Kaido
0.1%
R10: G5 Luffy
0.1%

considering even Hybrid Kaidou got surprised by Law teleporting and jabbing him in the throat, and Sanji isn't as fast as Hybrid Kaidou
Sanji has knowledge on Law's abilities, while Kaidou didn't, which is why I mentioned that. Also, I don't feel like arguing why Sanji is faster than Hybrid Kaidou, but regardless, Sanji is a far more mobile fighter than Kaidou is, utilizing his flight and speed almost always.
Also, I'd normally believe you on the AP and Heat thing, but considering Law was taking a **** ton of hits from life amped Big Mom and only seemed to briefly fall unconscious after like, half a hour, or a whole hour, I don't think Sanji could wear him down.
I'm not sure if we can compare the pain from being hit from AP to the pain of being hit from extreme heat + AP + attack fast enough to where you can't prepare yourself for them properly + hitting you in vital spots.
You could make an argument for his heat being better, sure, but keep in mind that's very likely only with IJ,
This is true, but if Sanji sees that his normal attacks aren't doing much, I don't see why he wouldn't turn it on.
For that reason, most of the fight is just going to be him either failing to hurt King or constantly being overwhelmed by him.
This isn't true really true. This would only be the case for the first 2 to 5 minutes. Also, I still disagree with Sanji being overwhelmed by King. Prior to his upgrade, his Base AP was already relative to King's Base AP, so even without using Ifrit, at his peak, Sanji should still be competitive with him.
And I'm not too sure about him having better speed, either, considering King could usually keep up with Zoro, who scales to base and Hybrid Kaidou.
Sanji could also keep up with Zoro. Sanji and King's base speeds are relative to each other. Via scaling and the profiles, at their peaks, Sanji is still much faster than King.

Also, I don't feel like arguing why Sanji is faster than Hybrid Kaidou, but regardless, Sanji is a far more mobile fighter than Kaidou is, utilizing his flight and speed almost always.
my-guy-bro-wtf.gif

This isn't true really true. This would only be the case for the first 2 to 5 minutes. Also, I still disagree with Sanji being overwhelmed by King. Prior to his upgrade, his Base AP was already relative to King's Base AP, so even without using Ifrit, at his peak, Sanji should still be competitive with him.
Raid Suit Sanji blocked King by kicking him in the shin, then got choked out and nearly impaled.

I'm glad to see Kachon hasn't changed, dude's still trying to act like Sanji is some undefeatable god that actually has some stats on par with the Yonko 😭 😭

He scales higher, but iirc that's only in AP for hurting Big Mom (even though she was practically softened up by Law for it but I'm not gonna get into that)
I wouldn't say she was that softened up. Sure her insides were shocked up, but her outsides were just fine, which Kidd overpowered with Damned Punk and made her scream right? Just how I see it as a loyal Eustass "Captain" Kidd fan.

My personal opinion:
R1: Sanji Mid - High Diffs Killer
R2: Loses to Marco High - Extreme Diff
R3: Loses to King High - Extreme Diff
R4: Beats Kidd High Diff due to matchup
R5: Loses to Law mid - high diff. If he gets hit by Kroom its over
R6: Loses to Yamato high diff with Morals off
R7: Loses to Zoro High Diff
R8: Loses to Big Mom Mid Diff
R9: Loses to Kaido No Diff
R10: Loses to G5 Luffy No Diff

Back