• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

We gonna ignore how monster Hody took like 5 pills?
image.png
If we're being honest it was probably somewhere in the double digits, it's just that the wiki unanimously agreed that we'd lowball it to 2.

Have you considered that 5 is less than a thousand
If we lowball and did 2^5, that's already a 32 times multiplier ON TOP of the one he got earlier.

In reality, the amount he actually ate should logically be more than the dozen or so we see falling from his hand.

If we lowball and say he only ate 10, that's a 1024 times multiplier.

If we take into account the fact he's a fishman with huge ass pot hands, blud realistically ate 30+ pills
but I understand why people wouldn't be behind such a crazy multiplier
I mean as a lowball just Calc it without any depth, as in no stacked pills on top of each other, just besides one another 🐵

ngl it is ridiculous to conclude from this scan that he ate 2 pills. But... i get the idea
Yeah, because I just did the math, and if we used 15 pills (since Hody naturally ate more pills than what fell out of his hand), Monster Hody would be 25.427968 teratons.

Yeah, because I just did the math, and if we used 15 pills (since Hody naturally ate more pills than what fell out of his hand), Monster Hody would be 25.427968 teratons.
If the planet level OP revisions go through, then this wouldn't seem that bad tbh.

I was counting the number of times he chomped, the pills he dropped. That makes him 29.92 Gigatons.
The amount he ate should be logically more than what he dropped.

Also have you seen that dude's mouth? Dude could've fitted like 20 per chomp.

If the planet level OP revisions go through, then this wouldn't seem that bad tbh.
Only if we get rid of the 6-B Low End and embrace the purity of 5-C One Piece.

Btw something we just kinda skimmed over was luffy blocking/hitting the lasers, something never yet done before

Jozu stomps queen 🐵 nevermind bye

Back