• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

If only Kaido's high end was 2 tiers higher than I could make a cool ass fight between his dragon form and dragon form Ganondorf

Also I know that the reason the rating is still the same because there needs to be a thread for Luffys Bajrang Gun being Low 5-B, but it's so funny seeing Kaido's strongest attack at just flat out 6-A while he himself is possibly 5-C without it.

Nevermind his strongest attack got a possibly 5-C rating added not long after I saw it being 6-A lmao. It was funny for the whole 2 minutes it was like that.

Btw, now that Bajrang Gun is a Class Y LS feat, Lucci in Awakening now also has Class Y LS.
Kid named
1093-008.png

Too late, Awakened Lucci is already YC1+ from matching Enma Zoro.

And next time we seem him and Zoro, he'll be fighting KoH Zoro.

YOU CAN'T STOP IT.
I do think he's YC1 level, probably pushes people like King Marco and Sabo to high diff based on his use of Armament, Rokushiki, Awakening, etc.
However his Observation is a little lacking, and his AP isn't quite impressive to me so far.

Why does Big mom's page say "Completely unharmed by a Brachio Bomber from Zoan Queen,"

Makes no sense to assume she was completely unharmed when she literally mentioned her head hurting

Km7DwO4.jpg

And we can literally see her on the verge of losing consciousness (indicated by her eyes going white and her eyelids slightly closing)

5mgbiyi.png

Even if you dont think this should be counted as a feat for Queen it makes no sense to say she was completely unharmed by the attack

Also doesn't make sense how Kidd's profile says "slightly harmed big mom" when she literally gets up immediately from his attack with no visible injures

aUPdeHg.png

Why does Big mom's page say "Completely unharmed by a Brachio Bomber from Zoan Queen,"

Makes no sense to assume she was completely unharmed when she literally mentioned her head hurting

Km7DwO4.jpg

And we can literally see her on the verge of losing consciousness (indicated by her eyes going white and her eyelids slightly closing)

5mgbiyi.png

Even if you dont think this should be counted as a feat for Queen it makes no sense to say she was completely unharmed by the attack
didn't Queen himself say she was barely affected by it?

Dude is eating Enma hits that are stronger than the ones that scared Big Mom and sliced Dragon Kaido's scales.

With no Tekkai or Haki.

Man is a menace.
Why are we assuming he's not using Haki? Oda's not exactly consistent with showing it.
Condsidering the whole debate on whether Luffy is or isn't using ACoC this arc.

You don't won. Expect the unexpected.
Huh

Km7DwO4.jpg

5mgbiyi.png

Stop posting this shit oh my god I'm so tired of seeing this

Km7DwO4.jpg

5mgbiyi.png

Because the Queen haters are praying against his success ong.

Queen wankers will see Big Mom beat the ever loving shit out of him and slam him on the ground and be like "Erm... He's not knocked out though.. He tanked it.." then look you dead in the eyes while they claim that he beat Big Mom because she fell asleep.

It's more annoying to see people downplay other characters (especially Greenbull) just so they can be below King and Queen, even when they don't really have any direct scaling to the All Stars.

Edit: For clarification, I don't mean GB's fight with King and Queen. I mean literally every thing else.

Mfs will literally put a bolo volley from Kaido below an attack from Queen that failed to do anything more than scratch Sanji.

Last edited:
Back