• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

How are these people real... 🙉

It's almost like the main people in one piece aren't superhuman 😱. if you don't want that, watch something like my hero or demon slayer (🤔...🤷‍♂️)

What does this have to do with being superhuman? This is just someone drawing a new design for a character.

Yeah but does Sanji have the raw output Kidd and Law have?
I wouldn't say Law had the raw output like Kidd. Bro mostly damaged Big Mom via Dura Neg. And with raw AP with like Counter Shock and Injection Shot on Kaido. Sanji AP: Country level, higher with DJ, even higher with IJ 2 AP amps.

For speed he has this: FTL, higher with DJ, far higher with enhanced speed, even higher with IJ

Durability Sanji: Resistance to Electricity so BM's Attacks with Hera will prolly not have any effect on Sanji? Shattered Queen's sword, higher with Buso Haki

Stamina: Superhuman. Pretty good ones in Wano like taking King's beak and getting up unscathed, fighting King & Queen at the same time even tho getting overwhelmed. And using that enhanced super speed in the end to end the fight but thats not enough tbh or close to BM's stamina

Range: Standard Melee range with kicks, at least 10 of meters (potentially hundreds of meters) with his flames

Intelligence: Hes for sure smarter than Big Mom in combat

Buso Haki: Intermediate Stage

Observation: Bruh💀 i think its common sense that Sanji far exceeds BM in that department

So Sanji's advantages here are only Speed, Intelligence, Observation Haki thats enough for a mid diff ngl when hes far faster than BM and could potentially harm Big Mom with Dura Neg attacks (with morals off ofc)

Big Mom has for AP: Country level, higher with Homies, far higher with all homies, even higher with Soul Amped Form so 3 AP amps. She slams Sanji on that department ok

Speed: FTL, higher with homies 1 Speed amp💀 she wont be able to catch Sanji for a while. Sanji probably can damage Big Mom with Diable Jambe since its Dura Neg.

Durability: Fought Kaido for at least a day and sustained minor damage, completely unharmed by Brachio Bomber (that attack would kill Sanji ngl), far higher with Soul Amp, withstood several attacks by Kidd and Law requiring them BFR to take her out of the island to defeat her. Survived being in the middle of the explosion of the bombs that could destroy Onigashima.

Stamina: Fought Kaidou for at least a day. This is as much as Luffy fought Kaidou btw which the fight seemed way longer ofc. Took 3 Dura Neg attacks by Law that targeted her organs as well as Kidd's attacks that either broke her bones or made her bleed, and was still implied that she would have won if Law and Kidd didn't BFR her.

Range: At least tens of Kilometers with sword swings that have sliced across Whole Cake with her homies being able to create massive storms instantly.

Intelligence: Not that good in combat, overconfident sometimes ngl

Intermediate Buso possibly Advanced since she could apply Emission in the attack to Page One since it didnt make contact too. So superior to Sanji's Buso

Observation: Only Important Observation feat she has is sensing Enma💀 which is sensory

Hao Infusion: Yeah she destroys Sanji pretty badly with this ngl its another AP Amp which makes it 4 AP amps for Big Mom.

BM Advantages: Superior AP, Durability, Stamina, Range, Buso, Hao Infusion

Well actually with the AOE advantage she has and the Flight too she actually low diffs not mid diff now that i analysed this fight better.

I wouldn't say Law had the raw output like Kidd. Bro mostly damaged Big Mom via Dura Neg. And with raw AP with like Counter Shock and Injection Shot on Kaido.
Yeah, that's sorta what I meant by raw output. Being able to cause big damage at a faster pace.
Sanji AP: Country level, higher with DJ, even higher with IJ 2 AP amps.

For speed he has this: FTL, higher with DJ, far higher with enhanced speed, even higher with IJ

Durability Sanji: Resistance to Electricity so BM's Attacks with Hera will prolly not have any effect on Sanji? Shattered Queen's sword, higher with Buso Haki

Stamina: Superhuman. Pretty good ones in Wano like taking King's beak and getting up unscathed, fighting King & Queen at the same time even tho getting overwhelmed. And using that enhanced super speed in the end to end the fight but thats not enough tbh or close to BM's stamina

Range: Standard Melee range with kicks, at least 10 of meters (potentially hundreds of meters) with his flames

Intelligence: Hes for sure smarter than Big Mom in combat

Buso Haki: Intermediate Stage

Observation: Bruh💀 i think its common sense that Sanji far exceeds BM in that department

So Sanji's advantages here are only Speed, Intelligence, Observation Haki thats enough for a mid diff ngl when hes far faster than BM and could potentially harm Big Mom with Dura Neg attacks (with morals off ofc)

Big Mom has for AP: Country level, higher with Homies, far higher with all homies, even higher with Soul Amped Form so 3 AP amps. She slams Sanji on that department ok

Speed: FTL, higher with homies 1 Speed amp💀 she wont be able to catch Sanji for a while. Sanji probably can damage Big Mom with Diable Jambe since its Dura Neg.

Durability: Fought Kaido for at least a day and sustained minor damage, completely unharmed by Brachio Bomber (that attack would kill Sanji ngl), far higher with Soul Amp, withstood several attacks by Kidd and Law requiring them BFR to take her out of the island to defeat her. Survived being in the middle of the explosion of the bombs that could destroy Onigashima.

Stamina: Fought Kaidou for at least a day. This is as much as Luffy fought Kaidou btw which the fight seemed way longer ofc. Took 3 Dura Neg attacks by Law that targeted her organs as well as Kidd's attacks that either broke her bones or made her bleed, and was still implied that she would have won if Law and Kidd didn't BFR her.

Range: At least tens of Kilometers with sword swings that have sliced across Whole Cake with her homies being able to create massive storms instantly.

Intelligence: Not that good in combat, overconfident sometimes ngl

Intermediate Buso possibly Advanced since she could apply Emission in the attack to Page One since it didnt make contact too. So superior to Sanji's Buso

Observation: Only Important Observation feat she has is sensing Enma💀 which is sensory

Hao Infusion: Yeah she destroys Sanji pretty badly with this ngl its another AP Amp which makes it 4 AP amps for Big Mom.

BM Advantages: Superior AP, Durability, Stamina, Range, Buso, Hao Infusion

Well actually with the AOE advantage she has and the Flight too she actually low diffs not mid diff now that i analysed this fight better.
I ain't reading all that, but cool analysis

I know. My question was asking what lengths you think a character would have to go through to get to that level.
Mb & no clue.
He has resistance to Electricity Manipulation on his Resistances in his profile (Unaffected by the electricity of Judge's attacks)
I know that he has it. That just means stronger electricity than what Judge has can overpower his resistance to it

2545.png

I did, it's a redesign, where does the word "superhuman" come in?
Skill issue, but for real what I meant is we are in the op world following superhumans of superhuman in a world where there are giants and shit, and people expect them to look "normal" like fodders or something (even new world/grand line people don't look "normal", that's more the east blue people)

Last edited:
Skill issue, but for real what I meant is we are in the op world following superhumans of superhuman in a world where there are giants and shit, and people expect them to look "normal" like fodders or something (even new world/grand line people don't look "normal", that's more the east blue people)
Tbh, I think the physical fighters should all be like, kinda jacked or something

Back