• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I don't think the new Admirals are necessarily as strong as the other Admirals were during Marineford, but I think pretending they're not even close is strange, especially given where the Scabbards scale.
No one is saying they aren't even close, I was saying they weren't as strong as Kizaru, almost entirely because Kizaru's powers are just better.

onepiecetcbb-1059-013.png

A big ass problem that contradicts them even more that they are not ~ post TS Kuzan and Akainu. Akainu run a whole train on WB Commanders and was unstoppable vs them. Aramaki and GB couldnt even harm Karasu or Morley who are supposedly weaker than Sabo. Akainu was unharmed by Vista, Marco, Izou and was still continuing dominating their ass through Luffy. Kuzan clashed with an Old Garp who is stronger than any Revo except Dragon. And still took the attacks getting up and even clashed with Garp equally where both got overwhelmed. Akainu and Kuzan got a 10 days stamina. What stamina Fuji and Aramaki have? Shitty ass stamina being a Momo rival and Sabo rival doesnt scale them to Post TS Kuzan and Post TS Akainu
What's the problem with that?

A big ass problem that contradicts them even more that they are not ~ post TS Kuzan and Akainu. Akainu run a whole train on WB Commanders and was unstoppable vs them. Aramaki and GB couldnt even harm Karasu or Morley who are supposedly weaker than Sabo. Akainu was unharmed by Vista, Marco, Izou and was still continuing dominating their ass through Luffy. Kuzan clashed with an Old Garp who is stronger than any Revo except Dragon. And still took the attacks getting up and even clashed with Garp equally where both got overwhelmed. Akainu and Kuzan got a 10 days stamina. What stamina Fuji and Aramaki have? Shitty ass stamina being a Momo rival and Sabo rival doesnt scale them to Post TS Kuzan and Post TS Akainu
Wild ass assumptions

To be clear, I'm only talking about the Marineford admirals. Idc about Post-TS bs.
Akainu was unharmed
You talk about Akainu being unharmed, but Akainu also never did a single ounce of damage to any of them (or at least it was very minimal). The only damage Marco received was from Garp (which amounted to a boo boo on his face) and Kizaru's lasers (which could pierce Whitebeard as easily as Marco) after he attempted to help Whitebeard.

The others received scrapes.
by Vista, Marco, Izou and was still continuing dominating their ass through Luffy.
We just see Marco and Vista attack Akainu. Then Akainu seemingly abandons the fight to attack Luffy, and he's stopped mid-tracks by Marco, who fights him until Whitebeard beats the shit out of him.

After that, one Whitebeard Commander out of the line-up (maybe two) actually fights Akainu and loses. The others didn't fight him by that point.
Aramaki and GB couldnt even harm Karasu or Morley
It's explicit that, while an impressive display, the Admirals were significantly handicapped and not fighting at full power due to fear of collateral damage on Celestial Dragons and what's basically a holy land.

Besides this, we literally get no detail on the fight, Karasu's entire fighting style is sending out crows, and (IIRC) Morley is virtually featless other than stabbing Aramaki.
who are supposedly weaker than Sabo.
Citation? Also, Fuji was fighting Sabo while holding back.
What stamina Fuji and Aramaki have?
Considering that Aramaki didn't need to eat for years and absorbs nutrients from his opponents, probably a **** ton more than even Emperors.

Last edited:
To be clear, I'm only talking about the Marineford admirals. Idc about Post-TS bs.

You talk about Akainu being unharmed, but Akainu also never did a single ounce of damage to any of them (or at least it was very minimal). The only damage Marco received was from Garp (which amounted to a boo boo on his face) and Kizaru's lasers (which could pierce Whitebeard as easily as Marco) after he attempted to help Whitebeard.

The others received scrapes.

We just see Marco and Vista attack Akainu. Then Akainu seemingly abandons the fight to attack Luffy, and he's stopped mid-tracks by Marco, who fights him until Whitebeard beats the shit out of him.

After that, one Whitebeard Commander out of the line-up (maybe two) actually fights Akainu and loses. The others didn't fight him by that point.

It's explicit that, while an impressive display, the Admirals were significantly handicapped and not fighting at full power due to fear of collateral damage on Celestial Dragons.

Besides this, we literally get no detail on the fight, Karasu's entire fighting style is sending out crows, and (IIRC) Morley is virtually featless other than stabbing Aramaki.

Considering that Aramaki didn't need to eat for years and absorbs nutrients from his opponents, probably a **** ton more than even Emperors.
1) Fair enough that Akainu didnt damage them either but he was able to put down Curiel when he got 13v1'd. An Admiral tier character Marco couldnt stop MF Akainu together with Vista Izou and Jinbe.

2) Just proves Marcos and Vistas Buso Haki is inferior to Sakazuki's bold of u to assume Fraudbull or Fuji would do the same thing vs those 2 when Fuji got bruised by a G3 Dressrosa Luffy. "Wb beats the shit out of him" i wouldnt say that with so much confidence when he lost half his face and got his organs blown but ok i would say WB won the duel.

3) Sakazuki said dont make excuses for them not going all out

4) Fraudbull's feats are only fighting Scabbards, Momo and a Non Fighting Yamato. And still beeing kept in bay lmao.

ALSO im talking abt Post TS Kuzan and Akainu not MF specifically but ok

I'd like to note that they send about 50,000 Marines to help Akainu fight the Commanders, so it wasn't exactly a 13v1, more like a 13v50,000
Also Akainu is a Logia so a good amount of them that aren't named Whitebeard Izou Marco and Jozu just couldn't touch him probably.

1) Curiel is featless, and I just showed that Marco only had help once while actually fighting Akainu and not being a background asset.

2) We don't even know if Akainu was using Haki. His neck got cut in half, and he survived due to elemental intangibility. IIRC, superior Haki wouldn't allow Akainu's DF powers to be intact in that manner, it'd just have stopped the blow from cutting through him entirely.

As for the rest, I don't feel the need to address it, but I can't remember Fuji getting bruised by Luffy (I've been reading too much OP lately to remember everything). It seems more like an outlier than anything else considering that G4 had trouble with large amounts of Doffy's strings by this point.

3) Celestial Dragons grossly outrank Akainu, and Greenbull mentions the limitation. He's not making excuses, he's being ordered.

4) That doesn't address my argument because he isn't tired during the fights.

Yes, I'm addressing your Pre-TS stuff and what I think is wrong.

Last edited:
1) Curiel is featless, and I just showed that Marco only had help once while actually fighting Akainu and not being a background asset.

2) We don't even know if Akainu was using Haki. His neck got cut in half, and he survived due to elemental intangibility. IIRC, superior Haki wouldn't allow Akainu's DF powers to be intact like that, it'd just have stopped the blow from cutting through him entirely.
He did use Buso to defend himself since Marco and Vista used Haki but it was weak for Akainus Buso. The sound effects also support that he got cut and was unharmed by their haki defending with his own. How do u think Akainu would survive if he got cut by them using Haki? If he didnt use his own to defend himself.
Also being able to put down Curiel who was 13v1'ing them all just showsand implies he overpowered the other commanders and was able to hit Curiel

Also being able to put down Curiel who was 13v1'ing them all just showsand implies he overpowered the other commanders and was able to hit Curiel
Bruh, we see that this didn't happen though. Most of them didn't even walk towards Akainu, and were metres away from Curiel.

We literally see Marco alone fend off Akainu at one point, which implies that the combined roster of Commanders would probably be a bit much for them if they coordinated.

Bruh, we see that this didn't happen though. Most of them didn't even walk towards Akainu, and were metres away from Curiel.

We literally see Marco alone fend off Akainu at one point.
The fight was off screen most of the time anyways so no point arguing abt that. Even crocodile helped fighting Akainu and they failed to do any damage to him tho. Akainu was trying to go for the kill on Luffy he didnt care about the commanders since he was focused on one goal. But anyways the MF Admirals shit is irrelevant since my point was Post TS Kuzan and Post TS Akainu are > New Admirals so we can drop it

How do u think Akainu would survive if he got cut by them using Haki? If he didnt use his own to defend himself.

So Vista breached Akainu defences, and he survived. Regardless, I have to ask, is there any other instances of this kind of Hamon shit (baring explicit exceptions and stuff) in the entire series? I genuinely don't remember, and I'm not asking to continue the argument, just out of curiosity.

So are most commanders in WB's crew besides Izou, Vista, Thatch (maybe), Jozu Ace and Marco
That's 11 Commanders that are fodder not including Thatch because of Blackbeard's shenanigans.
Actually this makes it 10 because Thatch got packed before chapter 2 even happened chronologically lol

Tbf though Moria at least stabbed Oars Jr with that long gecko shaped spear.
Not a notable feat but I suppose it's something for someone as shit as him

Back