• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Yeah, I know Luffy wasn't that strong yet. My point was that what you said was objectively wrong.
What? How was I objectively wrong? We have never seen Fujitora using 100%, and when we get something better than his casual attacks it's just a bunch of meteors.

You were listing the his gravity waves and whatever that he used against Doffy and Luffy, but that wasn't him using 100%< again, they're both much weaker than Fujitora.
Cool. Then I don't get why this is an argument.
It shouldn't be, again, OPtards give to much value to each ">>>", you literally agreed with my scaling and now you're saying I am objectively wrong.
I'd argue that casually impaling the remaining Beast Pirates, Haki or no, is more impressive than a 1 v 1 with any of the Commanders.
What? You're saying that impaling Queen and King, who where already ****** up, is more impressive than Akainu fighting all the WB commanders at the same time?

It shouldn't be, again, OPtards give to much value to each ">>>", you literally agreed with my scaling and now you're saying I am objectively wrong.
objectively wrong on first saying all he did was use not so impressive meteors I think
And yet absolutely everything we get to see of his power in practice, even when barely serious, are stupid meteors absolutely no one seems to have a problem dealing with.

objectively wrong on first saying all he did was use not so impressive meteors I think
Because the meteors are indeed unimpressive? Doffy dealt with them even without the Birdcage iirc. And outside of these meteors, absolutely nothing he does is a serious move and he only fought weak or featless characters.

And outside of these meteors, absolutely nothing he does is a serious move and he only fought weak or featless characters.
Sabo, Law, Zoro, Luffy? That's why I think he said it's objective wrong to say all he did was use weak meteors whenever he showed more than that even tho he was holding back still

Sabo, Law, Zoro, Luffy?
Yeah, a 6B fighting 3 H7A-6C characters.

Meanwhile Sabo's entire scaling comes from beating Burgess and then his fight with Fujitora itself.

His best feat (fighting someone with scaling that isn't related to himself) is defeating Jack with help.
That's why I think he said it's objective wrong to say all he did was use weak meteors whenever he showed more than that even tho he was holding back still
He didn't show anything meaningful, that's what I was saying.

Literally didn't even KO a weaker Luffy with multiple attacks even tho Base Kaido could casually do that with 1.

He didn't show anything meaningful, that's what I was saying.
Yee but you didn't actually say that first which is what he replied to saying he did much more than just using meteors (which will look like your simply downplaying fujitora by simply ignoring everything else he also did) which did not even cause any damage compared to his other techniques
And yet absolutely everything we get to see of his power in practice, even when barely serious, are stupid meteors absolutely no one seems to have a problem dealing with.

Jack does worse things
Hes a walking L..... Burgess will ragdoll tf out of him with his new DF which boosts physical stats even more and do him worse than Neko ragdolled his trunk and throwed him to the ground. Only thing that mf Jack has is Endurance and Dura nothing else he slow af💀

Hes a walking L..... Burgess will ragdoll tf out of him with his new DF which boosts physical stats even more and do him worse than Neko ragdolled his trunk and throwed him to the ground. Only thing that mf Jack has is Endurance and Dura nothing else he slow af💀

Jack ~ Fujitora > Sabo >> Burgess

We have no idea how much of a boost his fruit gives him.

Jack ~ Fujitora > Sabo >> Burgess

We have no idea how much of a boost his fruit gives him
we dont need any quantifiable proof to know that when u eat a DF it boosts your physical stats even further lol. Jack ain't ~ Fujitora💀😭 he got destroyed by Tsuru and Fujitora and got ptsd when he woke up. While Fuji was clean lmao. Jack ~< Ashura Doji

...Do you know what endurance is?
Do you know that his recovery and regen ain't even that good at all. Recovering cuts and shi aint that impressive at all compared to Burgess who has taken WB's attack albeit, Sengokus shockwaves, Sabos Flaming Dragon Claw which would one shot Jack The Fraud. Burgess Dura > Jack Dura

we dont need any quantifiable proof to know that when u eat a DF it boosts your physical stats even further lol.
Your reading comprehension is so bad I am scared.

"We have no idea HOW MUCH of a boost his fruit gives him".
Jack ain't ~ Fujitora💀😭 he got destroyed by Tsuru and Fujitora and got ptsd when he woke up. While Fuji was clean lmao. Jack ~< Ashura Doji
Got destroyed by an Admiral and a legendary Marine... but doesn't have any permanent damage, didn't get captured, etc.

Jack straight attacked then alone and lived without a single damn problem to tell the story.

Ashura Doji is > Pre-DF Burgess anyway, that MF has not a single useful feat other than not insta dying to Sabo or Sengoku.

Your reading comprehension is so bad I am scared.

"We have no idea HOW MUCH of a boost his fruit gives him".

Got destroyed by an Admiral and a legendary Marine... but doesn't have any permanent damage, didn't get captured, etc.

Jack straight attacked then alone and lived without a single damn problem to tell the story.

Ashura Doji is > Pre-DF Burgess anyway, that MF has not a single useful feat other than not insta dying to Sabo or Sengoku.
1) Going into insults wont help your case

2) Prove how theres a quantifiable amp when someone eats a DF since it never said how much a DF can amp a user at all.

3) He was being dumb and careless since he is arrogant af and got destroyed. Nothing proves he harmed any of those 2 at all. U cant say hes relative to Fuji when we have no idea what happened in the fight and we just know he got destroyed. He was literally with bandages over his body what are u talking about?

4) No one said anything about Pre TS Burgess at all.

5) "Dying" he literallt spit some blood and was standing after Sengokus attack. He also woke up after Flaming Dragon Claw by Sabo and got beaten by Hiken. Dying isnt the right word.

2) Prove how theres a quantifiable amp when someone eats a DF since it never said how much a DF can amp a user at all.

Are you being fr? That's the point, we have no idea how much stronger that DF makes him, wtf are you even talking about here?

3) He was being dumb and careless since he is arrogant af and got destroyed. Nothing proves he harmed any of those 2 at all. U cant say hes relative to Fuji when we have no idea what happened in the fight and we just know he got destroyed. He was literally with bandages over his body what are u talking about?
It was literally a 2v1 and the best they could do was give him some bandages? How is that getting destroyed?

He is = the scabbards that can harm him and even harm Kaido anyway, so his strength is clearly relative to his dura.
4) No one said anything about Pre TS Burgess at all.
Bro we're talking about Burgess in general, what's the problem with bringing his Pre-TS self to the discussion? Isn't him part of the discussion by default? You're acting like we were talking about Kaido and I suddenly brought Gojo to the discussion, just stop.

5) "Dying" he literallt spit some blood and was standing after Sengokus attack. He also woke up after Flaming Dragon Claw by Sabo and got beaten by Hiken. Dying isnt the right word.
He didn't take the full strength of Sengoku's attack and still was coughing blood.

And again you clearly didn't read what I said, I said "NOT insta dying"

Are you being fr? That's the point, we have no idea how much stronger that DF makes him, wtf are you even talking about here?

It was literally a 2v1 and the best they could do was give him some bandages? How is that getting destroyed?

He is = the scabbards that can harm him and even harm Kaido anyway, so his strength is clearly relative to his dura.

Bro we're talking about Burgess in general, what's the problem with bringing his Pre-TS self to the discussion? Isn't him part of the discussion by default? You're acting like we were talking about Kaido and I suddenly brought Gojo to the discussion, just stop.

He didn't take the full strength of Sengoku's attack and still was coughing blood.

And again you clearly didn't read what I said, I said "NOT insta dying"
1) Thats what i literally said bruh.... mqybe u got confused? Idk

2) Its getting destroyed

3) Scabbards could damage Kaido only with Advanced Armament which Jack doesnt even have any Haki feats at all. So no he cant damage Kaido at all.

4) Doesn't matter? Nothing indicates Sengoku holded back his AP on that attack at all since BB tried sinking Marineford no reason for Sengoku to hold back. Coughed blood and got up lol.

K

It does. For attacks like these, being in the situation Burgess was in, he'd only take a small fraction of the entire blast's power
He took it fully like Blackbeard bro. Only Vasco shot wasnt at the full attack (in the corner on the right) Pizarro, Burgess, BB, Augur took the attack fully

Blackbeard wouldn't scale to it either.
Make a CRT then because they at least took the shockwaves without being hurt that much, they bled a bit and cracked a couple teeth but that's it, that's on the profiles too so yeah gotta make a CRT if you don't want it as a justification.

I bet if we make a Yamato vs Queen thread the debate will only contain Monkeman and Kachon posting over 500 commentd in 1 thread on why Yamato beats Queeb and Kachon will start using DA for Queen lmao

Back