• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

It's crazy cause I've seen even the most adamant Admiral fans/wankers put the new Admirals below the old ones even though the new ones were specifically chosen because they were believed to be as powerful as Kuzan and Akainu and thus able to be replacements of them.

OG admirals >>>>>> the New 2

This shouldn't even be a debate, they're just a lot less impressive and don't have anything putting them on the level of Akainu and Kuzan.
I'm gonna be honest and say that no admiral has been impressive ever since the timeskip, Oda just don't hype them the same way he used to hype them pre-timeskip, Kuzan was also not impressive against Garp.

Last edited:
Kizaru basically has to be hyped because this will be the very first (and likely last as well) time that we see him go all out, he'll likely be defeated in this arc or forced to retreat as well, so before all that Oda will portray him as a monster who pushes Luffy or Zoro to high diff.
And I'm sure that Aramaki and Issho will look like demons as well, they just haven't had their chance to pop off yet before they're newer.

What hype does Kizaru even have to put him above Greenbull and Fuji?

I can say that characters like Kuzan and Akainu may end up being stronger, but Kizaru? What, is stalmating Marco and blitzing fodder really that more impressive then what the other two have done?

Garp is easily clapping anyone who is at or below low-Yonkou level, it took like, 3 or so Yonko commanders fighting him to get him down.

You can't be serious
Given that their best feats are... what, fighting Sabo (whose best feat is fighting Burgess) and fighting the scabbards (who are Jack level or less)?

Their claims about admiral level and the "they're taking the spot after Akainu and Kuzan" bits mean very little to me when they've got 0 feats backing it up.

The absolute best feat these two have is what? Aramaki being conscious, but feeling pain, after an attack from Hao Base Yamato? Wow what a feat.

Garp is easily clapping anyone who is at or below low-Yonkou level, it took like, 3 or so Yonko commanders fighting him to get him down.
Are you saying Lucci is low-Yonkou? Or?
Given that their best feats are... what, fighting Sabo (whose best feat is fighting Burgess) and fighting the scabbards (who are Jack level or less)?
Their best feats are stalemating a serious Sabo who was using everything he has except Ryusoken (sort of) while not going all out and easily beating the Scabbards and Momo, the former being able to cut Kaidou's base and Zoan forms and the latter being as durable as Kaidou.
"who are Jack level or less" What the ****??
One or two Sulong Scabbards put that ****** to sleep in less than a minute, all 9 Scabbards would obliterate him beyond belief.
Not to mention that after this Aramaki put Weevil in a body bag (Weevil is physically as strong as Primebeard) and took him away without him being able to do shit about it.
Their claims about admiral level and the "they're taking the spot after Akainu and Kuzan" bits mean very little to me when they've got 0 feats backing it up.
Okay it's great to know that you think Akainu is just an idiot who supposedly just appoints people he thinks are as strong as him and the previous Admiral he worked with despite them actually not being on their level.
Observation Haki just doesn't exist, huh?
The absolute best feat these two have is what? Aramaki being conscious, but feeling pain, after an attack from Hao Base Yamato? Wow what a feat.
Feeling pain doesn't mean shit he still scales to it all he did was sweat a little and get a headache
It's really absurd how you can see Queen get slammed and ******* knocked out by Big Mom in two hits and say "Yeah... He fully scales to her.." but see Aramaki get a headache from Yamato's hit and say "LOL WHAT A JOBBER HE'S CLEARLY NOT ON THE LEVEL OF THE OG ADMIRAL TRIO"
Be quiet.

Are you saying Lucci is low-Yonkou? Or?
I... was talking about Garp.
Their best feats are stalemating a serious Sabo who was using everything he has except Ryusoken (sort of) while not going all out and easily beating the Scabbards and Momo, the former being able to cut Kaidou's base and Zoan forms and the latter being as durable as Kaidou.
Serious Sabo, who is featless outside of smacking Burgess, who is pretty much featless.

Oh right, Fujitora with Tsuru could defeat Jack. Wow what a feat²
"who are Jack level or less" What the ****??
One or two Sulong Scabbards put that ****** to sleep in less than a minute, all 9 Scabbards would obliterate him beyond belief.
Neko and Inu are among the strongest of the 9, and they couldn't defeat Jack while switching places and fighting him over days.

Jack clearly wasn't at 100% in the rooftop when Sulong Neko and Inu got to attack him, same for his 1v1 with Inu, but this doesn't change anything because Aramaki didn't fight the Sulongs at all.

Also, I hope you meant "all 9 would obliterate Jack individually" because we know they're unable to do that due to the Zou fights, and if you meant in a 9v1... yeah, that would be dumb.
Not to mention that after this Aramaki put Weevil in a body bag (Weevil is physically as strong as Primebeard) and took him away without him being able to do shit about it.
Wasn't that entire fight off screened? Also, I am pretty sure Weevil was compared to a Young Newgate, not necessarily his Prime self, but this is a fair point.
Okay it's great to know that you think Akainu is just an idiot who supposedly just appoints people he thinks are as strong as him and the previous Admiral he worked with despite them actually not being on their level.
Observation Haki just doesn't exist, huh?
Quote where Akainu said "Fujitora (or Aramaki) is as strong as me", we were never told battle prowess is the sole reason they became admirals and if it was, why didn't they become admirals in Kizaru's place sooner? Cause idk you but I have Akainu and Kuzan > Kizaru.

Feeling pain doesn't mean shit he still scales to it all he did was sweat a little and get a headache
It's really absurd how you can see Queen get slammed and ******* knocked out by Big Mom in two hits and say "Yeah... He fully scales to her.." but see Aramaki get a headache from Yamato's hit and say "LOL WHAT A JOBBER HE'S CLEARLY NOT ON THE LEVEL OF THE OG ADMIRAL TRIO"
Be quiet.
Don't you dare put words on my mouth, where did I ever say Queen scales fully to Big Mom?

You should drop these ridiculous strawman, none of what you said here is even close to anything I am arguing.

How is there nothing that implies or states that the 2 drafted admirals are equal to the 3 admirals that spend their entire youth training together under the likes of Kong and Zephyr? I don't know man, I'm yet to see any proof.
Your incredulity doesn't say nothing

Back