• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Which reminds me we should probably remove Sanji's losses against a couple characters on his profile as they're stomp matches

1) Thats what i literally said bruh.... mqybe u got confused? Idk
I was literally saying that from the start.

2) Its getting destroyed
It's not.
3) Scabbards could damage Kaido only with Advanced Armament which Jack doesnt even have any Haki feats at all. So no he cant damage Kaido at all.
Their advanced armament has NO Dura Neg properties, why are you even making the distinction?

Wtf are you talking about?
4) Doesn't matter? Nothing indicates Sengoku holded back his AP on that attack at all since BB tried sinking Marineford no reason for Sengoku to hold back. Coughed blood and got up lol.
Someone doesn't know what surface area is, nice.

Make a CRT then because they at least took the shockwaves without being hurt that much, they bled a bit and cracked a couple teeth but that's it, that's on the profiles too so yeah gotta make a CRT if you don't want it as a justification.
It's not about whether they took damage or not. It's about the portion of the attack they took.

3) Scabbards could damage Kaido only with Advanced Armament which Jack doesnt even have any Haki feats at all. So no he cant damage Kaido at all.
I mean tbf those Scabbards definitely tried to use Advanced Armament on Jack (there's 0 reason not to) and Jack very likely stopped them by using his own Haki, either that or his raw AP could match the Haki of two guys who were able to cut Kaidou.

Internal destruction is extra advanced armament that the scabbards probably dont have access 2.
Their advanced armament is just an ap/dura amp so its nothing jack shouldn't scale to (although there's no on-screen evidence of this).

Daily reminder Queen never hit anyone with his laser beams except Marco who took them on purpose lmao. Laser beams are so overrated as an ability in OP
Queen spams lasers and hits his opponents while they're busy dodging. Also maybe the reason that queen never hit anyone with his lasers is because everyone is always scared shitless of them? There's usually a 50/50 chance that someone will dodge or block an attack, but we've never seen anyone in the series opt into tanking a laser. Also sanji is more agile than most people in the series. He has omni directional movement and good observation.

Tbf lasers are dura neg so only Jozu or Kizaru would really be able to tank them
Or Brulee maybe due to her mirror abilities

How was I objectively wrong
I was saying you were objectively wrong that the meteors are higher end casual displays for Fujitora based on the current feats he has.

I know your point is that he doesn't have many meaningful feats, and I agree, but what you said was wrong.
against Doffy and Luffy
Know why? Because they could obliterate the meteors and scale above people that obliterated the meteors, proving that his casual feats are better than the meteors.
It shouldn't be, again, OPtards give to much value to each ">>>", you literally agreed with my scaling and now you're saying I am objectively wrong.
I said one of your other points is objectively wrong. You can disagree with someone's logic without disagreeing with their overall sentiment.
impaling Queen and King,
Even your points below were right (they're not), I'd say that very casually impaling two people that beat Marco is more impressive than supposedly fending off 4 Marco level characters and a few Gecko Moria-levels. But, tbf, they didn't have all advantages that helped them with Marco.
who where already ****** up
They were not. They had as much recovery time as Luffy, and you can see that there's no additional scratches on their body, just what Greenbull did.
is more impressive than Akainu fighting all the WB commanders at the same time?
As I showed Darkvie, that didn't happen outside of the anime. We just see him fight one of them (the guy that fought on par with Gecko Moria, no less) as the others line up, and Marco alone is able to go toe to toe with Akainu.

Anyway, I'm not going to bother with another response if you make one from now on.

Last edited:
Even your points below were right (they're not), I'd say that very casually impaling two people that beat Marco is more impressive than supposedly fending off 4 Marco level characters and a few Gecko Moria-levels. But, tbf, they didn't have all advantages that helped them with Marco.
Uh, slight correction, King beat Marco on his own.
Queen was dealing with Monster Chopper.

Blackbeard wouldn't scale to it either.
I'm pretty sure Blackbeard doesn't scale to it, since it's not on his profile. Rather the Captains are probably scaled in a roundabout way to Blackbeard via taking the shockwave.

But it's circular scaling given Sengoku's justification.

Daily reminder
Every time you post nonsense and/or cringe about Yamato, Queen and/or Sanji, I will make horrendous One Piece edits in response.
Thatch-Anime-Infobox.webp

Last edited:
Internal destruction is extra advanced armament that the scabbards probably dont have access 2.
Their advanced armament is just an ap/dura amp so its nothing jack shouldn't scale to (although there's no on-screen evidence of this).
So he doesnt have it.... we cant say he has it without any proof. We shouldnt use assumptions

Killer took multiple Yonko hits, deflected multiple Tatsumaki Kaifu, and has dura neg that made Zoan Kaido scream in pain.

Killer wipes.

Same. Tenjin imo was more impressive than Misery. Misery was kinda a dissapointment in the Manga
Felt like plot armour that kidd and law just survived big mom's strongest attack when before they were getting their asses handed to them with basic homie attacks.
Especially since law one shotted misery after stating he has no stamina left and almost getting beaten to death by big mom

Back