• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Fifteen 3D2Y

The Calaca said:
Nope, I made two calcs for the movie just today.

The profile will be ready soon.
Oh it has been some time so I thought people forgot about it.

Anyways that would be very nice.

Why am I not surprised the film-only character can BTFO almost the entire verse singlehandedly and it can't scale to anyone else

No lie, Zephyr was probably my favorite film antagonist. That dude was amazing, had such charisma, and you felt bad for the guy, having devoted his life to being an actually, unironically Justice-upholding Marine only to witness the system he upheld for decades fail him, personally, in the worst way.

Like, **** dude

Yeah, he's the best movie antagonist from what I've seen.

Granted, I've only watched the first, sixth and the whole Film saga so I know not the rest of the antagonists, but Zephyr is by far the best.

Don't desperate. We had a lot of feats in the movie. I just calced those I know how to calc only.

We will get feats like these soon. I'm pretty sure.

Hey Cala, I know that I probably shouldn't do this, but is it possible for you to calc some of the light dodging feats in the Law dlc in One Piece World Seeker? I only ask because it might scale to Isaac and Kagero.

Edit: Actually, it probably only scales to Kagero depending on the results of the calcs since Isaac already scales to Z, who is on the cusp of SoL.

Because that's exactly what happens. Sabo uses a fire wall to intercept Kizaru's attack.

Fujitora also has some light related feats in World Sekker.

Also, I was thinking if Luffy could have a profile for his movies and fillers versions. It seems far more acceptable now :v

Rei Rubro said:
Fujitora also has some light related feats in World Sekker.

Also, I was thinking if Luffy could have a profile for his movies and fillers versions. It seems far more acceptable now :v
Yup, World Seeker basically has light dodging feats for days that its actually insane.

"Until Toei makes One Piece GT, we aren't going to make any anime profiles for Luffy and the others." - The Calaca a couple months ago (I think...I might be wrong)

@Cinos send the footage to my message Wall.

@Rei no, the only reason why Toei Goku exists it's because it's stated to be a different timeline than the manga's. Until we get something like that (mind you, we likely won't) we can't create Toei Luffy or anything like that.

@Cinos again

Yes, I did say that.

Yea I'm confused so why are people saying it's a feat for bullet?

Is scaling even allowed like that because Sabo wouldn't even scale to this feat because it's non canon right

The feats are canon for the movie. Any feat done there is scalable to the characters original to the movie (Bullet, basically).

But neither Sabo will have FTL+ nor Zoro will be Low 6-B+ in their profiles.

The best part is these would scale to all of the Stampede team (and Crocodile, Zoro and Sanji) but non canon so no effect on profiles

The feat won't scale to bullet tho. He didn't perform the feat. Sabo performed the FTL feat but he can't scale to it for obvious reasons. In turn means Bullet can't scale to it.

Sabo clashed evenly with Smoker and they both matched each other's speed when attacking Bullet.

Sanji fought Smoker.

Luffy's stronger than Sanji.

Bullet obliterated Luffy.

Simple.

i think FTL (At least from a less-than top tier character) in One Piece is pretty NFL cuz it renders Kizaru literally useless, especially since higher tiers in terms of speed still get tagged by lightning, which at highest speeds is still far below Light-speed.

Also, films are all non-canon as previously discussed, and we only go by the manga for the profiles, and film characters get their own pages (Original film characters, like Shiki, Z, Bullet)

Back