• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Fifteen 3D2Y

Welp, Sabo is definitely one of the strongest characters. Top Tier for sure.

But like you said, none of this is canon so I don't mind about it outside of using the feats to get the baddie's profile ready.

There are a few arguments I have to say about this, but I'm saving them for the future speed thread.

I can only imagine the hilarity of Kizaru asking someone if they've ever been kicked at the Speed of Light before as if it's important only for them to dodge and ask 'Yes, but have you' while pulling out that Reverse Uno card

And that's why I agree with Cin that FTL in One Piece is rendered pretty hilariously null since a lightspeed dude is literally important for the speed aspect of his fruit

Sabo, top tier? doubtful. Dude was struggling vs a Fujitora who was only using him as an excuse for not going after Luffy.

He trashed a first YC, if that means anything.

I'm sure there's a lot of him we don't know about yet. It's too soon to call him anything below High/Top Tier.

The Calaca said:
He trashed a first YC, if that means anything.

I'm sure there's a lot of him we don't know about yet. It's too soon to call him anything below High/Top Tier.
Who did he trash, exactly? <_>

If you mean Burgess... I certainly hope you don't mean to imply he is even comparable to someone like Cracker, let alone Katakuri.

Funnily enough Zoro never fought Bullet, every time Bullet is on next to him he's acting like he's going to pull out his katana but first chance he gets he runs.

The only reason Katakuri feels like the strongest first mate is because he's the only one we have seen go all out.

If anything Katakuri might be the weakest because of his low bounty.

I mean, let's just ignore that it makes no sense anyway.

How the hell does Apoo notice a beam of light approaching him before it hits him?

Damage3245 said:
I mean, let's just ignore that it makes no sense anyway.

How the hell does Apoo notice a beam of light approaching him before it hits him?
-Shrugs- Observation Haki?...maybe?

Is that what my eyes see true?or are they deceveing me?Relativistic One Piece!!?Now we just to destroy Damage little mess of speed on Naruto and we have a Axis of Relativity

@Cinos Thanks. I was about to add that eating the candy kills Smiley but that's not applicable to its profile at all and forgot I started typing that.

SupremeGilgamesh said:
Is that what my eyes see true?or are they deceveing me?Relativistic One Piece!!?Now we just to destroy Damage little mess of speed on Naruto and we have a Axis of Relativity
One Piece has been Relativistic for ages.

But that only for whoever fought Rayleigh

Who fought Rayleigh?

• Kizaru
  • uhh....maybe Gol D.Roger?
  • And That's it
Now give a look at the rest

• Luffy
  • Zoro
  • Basil
  • Doflamingo
  • X-Drake
  • And the list always goes

The God Tiers were scaled to Rel before.

I don't remember why, but even Luffy scaled to it back when the verse was 6-B in Dressrosa.

Relativistic Thriller Bark and onwards Monster Trio is probably a thing thanks to Zoro's feat.

Also can someone plz link the Van Auger feat? I remember it being Relativistic as well.

@Mr.Cinos15; pretty sure the Van Auger feat was debunked.

As for Zoro's feat, that will have to be discussed.

Back