• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Fifteen 3D2Y

@Damage3245 Huh, didn't know that, nevermind then.

You're right, I'm just saying that if the feat is valid then Thriller Bark and onwards MT is likely a thing.

@The Calaca Even Skypia and Pre-Skypia stuff?

Personally I've always thought those feats were relativistic to a degree, just likely outliers. Given how many there are though, now...

So uh can we remove the links that directs to manga / see / online.us?

I can't edit Kaku's page since the spam filter keeps coming for me since one of his feats direct to the site

Here is the text to add his victory over Jabra

Jabra (One Piece) Jabra's Profile

Edit - Also had to separate the website cause of the spam filter again

EXCELLENT job on that profile, I absolutely love his entire design and ability. It's a shame he's not canon, I dig the vampire aesthetic

Thanks. He's one of the coolest designs by far.

I'm currently rewatching Stampede so Bullet's profile might be out in a few hours.

Oh yeah, Patrick Redfield would probably be the strongest living person in One Piece (or, if not, Top 3 without contest) if he were canon and utilized his ability as rationally as possible in-verse. Dude's ability is stupidly powerful, and he himself is in the same realm of strength.

That aging ability is stupidly strong, no lie there.

Although given how old men get a powerup in One Piece, maybe he's actively buffing people by doing that

> Bullet is a former militar hero that resigned after a certain accident

Found a small typo, Calaca

New fight idea: Redfield and Bullet join forces against the canon Yonko, how many can they take down together?

In a "1 v 1" Redfield stomps. He can summon Whitebeard and enhance the other summons to such levels so it'd be 10s vs 1 (or 3 if you use Big Mom's homies).

Bullet might be different. He's scaling to 3x Zoro's feat because of Gear 4th's multiplier, so that makes him a bit above 2x stronger than the canon 6-Bs.

Mihawk slapped the meteor and reduced it to pieces. He looked at Zoro in a disappointing way, meaning that he can not only stop the KE but produce the same effect with the meteor in movement.

I meant in canon so it can actually scale, but yeah it would be also great if we could get a calc for Mihawk (even though I'm unsure it would scale to bullet)

Eh maybe I didn't make myself clear enough, I was speculating if we will see a similar feat in manga from Mihawk due to him being pursued by the Navy; maybe even Fujitora.

Back