• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I pretty sure this is a stomp for Koji, since Luffy and the other two can't hit him due to the skill gap, this making them without wincons.

So... Why It was added again?
I haven't seen anyone who voted for the other side even though he claimed to be a stomp, and if it's a stomp, it would be ridiculous for vapidhoe to argue so much.

Hey so I know I'm really late to the discussion but I wanted to bring this up. They don't have prior knowledge of each other
  • No one has prior knowledge and no one have prep time
So, whats stopping Luffy from just, stretching his arm the 5 meters and punching a hole through Ayano? Something like that doesn't exist in his verse so he wouldn't be able to predict it, it would come out of nowhere, and he'd be one-shot by it. "Reading their abilities" wouldn't work because stuff like this doesn't exist in his world, without prior knowledge he would have 0 way of predicting it, and he'd just get one-shot straight off rim.

If he can manage to dodge right before he gets hit then maybe he'd win? But I honestly don't think he'd see this coming, would be unprepared (because who tf would try to throw a punch from that distance away? He wouldn't think they would do that) and then there's just a fist sized hole in his chest

It's been years since I watched COTE and I'm not super up-to-date on the profiles nor how skilled Ayano is considered, but would he have any way to predict an ability that litteraly doesn't exist in his world?

Hey so I know I'm really late to the discussion but I wanted to bring this up. They don't have prior knowledge of each other

So, whats stopping Luffy from just, stretching his arm the 5 meters and punching a hole through Ayano? Something like that doesn't exist in his verse so he wouldn't be able to predict it, it would come out of nowhere, and he'd be one-shot by it. "Reading their abilities" wouldn't work because stuff like this doesn't exist in his world, without prior knowledge he would have 0 way of predicting it, and he'd just get one-shot straight off rim.

If he can manage to dodge right before he gets hit then maybe he'd win? But I honestly don't think he'd see this coming, would be unprepared (because who tf would try to throw a punch from that distance away? He wouldn't think they would do that) and then there's just a fist sized hole in his chest

It's been years since I watched COTE and I'm not super up-to-date on the profiles nor how skilled Ayano is considered, but would he have any way to predict an ability that litteraly doesn't exist in his world?
ignoring the fact that ayano probably would know from his info analysis that Luffy is a rubber man and could probably stretch as well

I dont remember if young luffy could even do the whole stretch to punch stuff

I dont remember if young luffy could even do the whole stretch to punch stuff
He can.
The problem is that he had a shit aim, but he got better.
ignoring the fact that ayano probably would know from his info analysis that Luffy is a rubber man and could probably stretch as well
That's not how his Info Amalysis Works trought? He not gonna know he is a rubber man just by looking at him, that's nonsense.

He can.
The problem is that he had a shit aim, but he got better.

That's not how his Info Amalysis Works trought? He not gonna know he is a rubber man just by looking at him, that's nonsense.
It does not even matter if he doesn't know when Koji can react easily since speed is equalized and his rubber moves have bad aim and does not increase speed

Most of what ayanokouji does is nonsense
Right, the actually mix water and coffe and drinks that stuff, he is very weird
It wont be that hard to figure out from the fact that he literally acts and feels like rubber when you hit him
Oh, you changed tour argument now.

Even If he did that, he still would't know he can stick his arm to hit from a distance trought. Because "He made of rubber" and "he can probally stick his arm to punch me" is still two separate things.

Right, the actually mix water and coffe and drinks that stuff, he is very weird
Psychopathic behavior if you ask me
Oh, you changed tour argument now.
I dont think i changed my arguement
Even If he did that, he still would't know he can stick his arm to hit from a distance trought. Because "He made of rubber" and "he can probally stick his arm to punch me" is still two separate things.
Koji would definitely take it as a possibility (also i am pretty sure one piece exists in CoTE lol)

Back