• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boa Hancock Downgrade

Yeah so Boa's profile is kinda wank imo.

A.P​

Except that's not what she said. This is referring to this scan from chapter 956, which is officially translated as this, or alternately this.
Official Translation:
Don't panic, you seem to have forgotten something. The reason they chose us to be the Seven Warlords, was for our strength.
Fan Translation:
Don't fret. You seem to have forgotten. The reason they had chosen us to become the "Seven Warlords of the Sea"... Was for our strength...!!!
In both cases she states not that she was chosen for her strength, but that the Kuja overall were chosen for their strength. This makes sense as the Kuja Pirates are famous for their Haki.
The first statement is this, officially translated here, and fan translated here.
Official Translation:
So I guess the Pirate Empress title wasn't just for show!!!
Fan Translation:
I see they don't call you Empress for nothing!!
Two problems here.
1. This on its own is incredibly vague. Blackbeard doesn't say she physically posed a threat to him, nor that she was powerful enough to be a Yonko commander etc. He does not look threatened at all, as opposed to when he is feeling threatened here in the very same chapter. In fact in this panel he's easily physically overpowering Boa.
2. Even if this was indicative of respect for her combat ability as a threat to him, the very next thing Blackbeard does is compliment her Devil Fruit's dangerousness. Basically he's talking about her Devil Fruit rather than her physical ability. Further reinforced here.
This refers to this scan, officially translated here and fan-translated here.
The exact wording doesn't really matter, it could say strong, mighty, powerful etc. It does not imply any relativity. For example, here Kaido compliments Luffy and states he will be a good solider while he one-shot him just a chapter ago. Furthermore a hax character like Boa can easily get around a stat difference and Sengoku does not specify physical strength at all, so we can assume that he's referring to combat strength overall.
Here is the statement. While I would agree that this makes for good supporting evidence, on its own, its not the strongest piece of evidence.
1. A beauty scale isn't an accurate depection of strength
2. She has zero feats that put her on that level, in fact she has anti-feats that will be detailed later.
3. This is referring to the ideology on Amazon Lily
4. This isn't just refering to her physical strength as it mentions Haoshoku Haki which only affects your physicals with Acoc which she doesn't have.

Speed​

I already put the scans for this under the Blackbeard's statement spoiler.
1. Blackbeard doesn't dodge attacks very often.
2. Blackbeard states that he would be vulnerable to her because he would be unable to resist her charms

Lifting Strength​

Boa will stay class T since the justification of her being stronger than her sisters is fairly solid however I'm removing one thing
Even if we assume the statement of Boa being as strong as she is beautiful is taken completely literally, this doesn't refer to Lifting Strength

New Ratings​

Large Mountain level+ (Overpowered Smoker, and battled him offscreen. As Boa is considered the most beautiful woman on Amazon Lily where strength is beauty, she would be the strongest person on Amazon Lily including her sisters)
Relativistic+ (Kept up with Smoker. Should be faster than her sisters)
Class T (Overpowered Smoker. Should be stronger than her sisters)
Large Mountain level+ (Comparable to her Attack Potency as she fights with physical strikes)
Large Mountain level+ (Comparable to her Striking Strength. Should be superior to her sisters)

Disagree with most of this, will comment later
Ok, it's later.

In both cases she states not that she was chosen for her strength, but that the Kuja overall were chosen for their strength. This makes sense as the Kuja Pirates are famous for their Haki.
That isn't at all what she says. She says "WE were chosen as Warlords," plural. The Kuja are not all Warlords. She is the only Warlord in the Kuja. She is obviously referring to all the warlords. That chapter shows 3 Warlords getting ready to fight the Marines head-on, and also Buggy was there. She makes this quote right after Weevil said "I'll kill them all" and Mihawk says "It's been too long since I've been chased." It's very clear that this isn't about the group, other than Buggy, going "Hey, crew, how ya doing my buddies, please save me!"
The first statement is this, officially translated here, and fan translated here.

Oh, Koby says her toughness is beyond anything he imagined here, unironically wonder what that's about.
Two problems here.
1. This on its own is incredibly vague. Blackbeard doesn't say she physically posed a threat to him, nor that she was powerful enough to be a Yonko commander etc. He does not look threatened at all, as opposed to when he is feeling threatened here in the very same chapter. In fact in this panel he's easily physically overpowering Boa.
He says she's worthy of being called "Pirate Empress." That's not really vague in any way. Also, that arm is absolutely dripping with darkness, what's that about?
2. Even if this was indicative of respect for her combat ability as a threat to him, the very next thing Blackbeard does is compliment her Devil Fruit's dangerousness. Basically he's talking about her Devil Fruit rather than her physical ability. Further reinforced here.
He says her Devil Fruit is dangerous. That doesn't mean that's the only thing he's talking about. Why would he compliment her specifically?
This refers to this scan, officially translated here and fan-translated here.
The exact wording doesn't really matter, it could say strong, mighty, powerful etc. It does not imply any relativity. For example, here Kaido compliments Luffy and states he will be a good solider while he one-shot him just a chapter ago. Furthermore a hax character like Boa can easily get around a stat difference and Sengoku does not specify physical strength at all, so we can assume that he's referring to combat strength overall.
Kaidou saying "He'll be a good soldier" is basically going "I can break and train him," while Sengoku is just saying "Yeah, she's pretty strong."
Here is the statement. While I would agree that this makes for good supporting evidence, on its own, its not the strongest piece of evidence.
True.

Speed​

I already put the scans for this under the Blackbeard's statement spoiler.
2. Blackbeard states that he would be vulnerable to her because he would be unable to resist her charms
Dodging isn't the only issue. He can also block(He did this for like 2 of the 5 attacks in his Ace fight), and literally prevent her from attacking with a Kurozu grab. This does pretty obviously mean he thinks there's a serious chance she could hit him before he could grapple her.

Lifting Strength​

Boa will stay class T since the justification of her being stronger than her sisters is fairly solid however I'm removing one thing
Even if we assume the statement of Boa being as strong as she is beautiful is taken completely literally, this doesn't refer to Lifting Strength
Yeah, that being on there is completely stupid. Even if you wanted the "Highest LS woman," the fact that they picked Yamato over Big Mom as the option kinda feels like they just wanted to put Yamato there for some reason.

New Ratings​

Anyway, let me explain the Marineford feats! YAY!
-Boa's been spamming her powers for a bit, but that's probably as draining for her as it is for the average human to run like 10 feet, so that's basically irrelevant.
-Boa kicks Smoker, and he immediately goes "What the hell? How did she do that? Is this her Haki?"
-She says she's pissed, but kind of implies she's going to torture him to death?
-He goes to attack Luffy, and she blocks his weapon with her leg, chipping and breaking it. Smoker threatens her, not with his own power, but by saying this means the marines are going to kill her tribe.
-Boa's shown to be distracted and watching Luffy, and Tashigi jumps over to help Smoker out, but he goes "Nah, we're done here" with several marks now on his face.
-Idk why you included the Aokiji feat. Obviously she couldn't run through a crowd faster than Aokiji could move his arm two feet.
-Luffy was worried about her getting in the way of Pacifista Lasers because they burn holes in people. Immediately after, she slaps one in the face and knocks it back.
-In the next chapter, an injured, hunched-over Sentomaru asks "aren't you one of the Seven Warlords? How many Pacifista have you stopped?!?!" Boa Hancock, having still taken no damage, starts singing Rock You Like A Hurricane or whatever.
-At the end of the war, she sails away on a Marine Ship, without a single scratch.

I partially agree with the Attack Power part, it was the power of the Devil Fruit that Blackbeard praised there. In fact, the reason why he attacked Boa Hancock was because of the Devil Fruit. I agree with that.

7 The reason he is seen as a Warlord is not because of the Kuja pirates, but because of his power. You can see this in the auditions of the other 7 Warlords. I don't agree with that.

I disagree about speed, Blackbeard fought on par with Trafalgar Law in terms of speed.Blackbeard was sure that Boa Hancock would be able to attack him, so he used Yami Yami directly first, neutralizing her Devil Fruit power and preventing her from reacting to him with her speed.

I agree with the rest, there doesn't seem to be a problem

No anti feats, no fraud... Pushing away smoker doesn't mean anything... She wasn't there to hurt him, that's why he is asking her if she was abandoning being a warlord

Another proof she wasn't trying to hurt him, is her not using her devil fruit to turn him into stone when pushing him away

Trying to scale her to smoker is beyond downplay. When she one shots many pacifistas something the monster trio with using one of their strongest attacks wasn't able to and needed the whole crew's full power to fully take one out

And the other ingur scan is mistranslated
0569-004.png

even if it wasn't mistranslated, luffy only says that it's dangerous... She is literally standing infront of the beam in point blank range that ignores durability... Doesn't mean anything

That isn't at all what she says. She says "WE were chosen as Warlords," plural. The Kuja are not all Warlords. She is the only Warlord in the Kuja. She is obviously referring to all the warlords. That chapter shows 3 Warlords getting ready to fight the Marines head-on, and also Buggy was there. She makes this quote right after Weevil said "I'll kill them all" and Mihawk says "It's been too long since I've been chased." It's very clear that this isn't about the group, other than Buggy, going "Hey, crew, how ya doing my buddies, please save me!"
Obviously the entire Kuja pirates are not warlords and that’s not what I’m claiming. I’m claiming Boa was appointed as a warlord for the strength of her crew. This is implied by her specifically mentioning us instead of I. I heavily doubt that Boa would be referring to the Warlords as a whole in this scene, as no one else in the scenes you mention is, purely themselves. The point of these scene is to illustrate how the individual warlords will deal with the situation. She also is addressing her people in this scene, so why would she be gassing the other warlords. Another thing, Law was appointed as a warlord for delivering 100 pirate hearts (a show of individual strength) but is Punk Hazard Law 5-C?
Oh, Koby says her toughness is beyond anything he imagined here, unironically wonder what that's about.
This just means her strength exceeded Koby’s expectations.
He says she's worthy of being called "Pirate Empress." That's not really vague in any way.
That is vague. Explain why this statement means that Boa would be on the same tier as Yonko Commanders.
He says her Devil Fruit is dangerous. That doesn't mean that's the only thing he's talking about. Why would he compliment her specifically?
It kind of does when the scene is her getting easily subdued by him with zero difficulty.
Also, that arm is absolutely dripping with darkness, what's that about?
Just that he’s nullifying her power because it’s dangerous.
Why would he compliment her specifically?
Because she’s the current user of the fruit.
Kaidou saying "He'll be a good soldier" is basically going "I can break and train him," while Sengoku is just saying "Yeah, she's pretty strong."
Kaidou was shocked by Luffy growing to be able to fight someone on his tier, he clearly didn’t expect Luffy to be a 6-A. This is just one example of statements of strength not meaning that the person being praised is relative with the one stating they are strong. I’ll have some more ready later. Also we know nothing about what Sengoku considers strong.
Dodging isn't the only issue. He can also block(He did this for like 2 of the 5 attacks in his Ace fight)
You can’t block Boa’s attacks so this is irrelevant.
and literally prevent her from attacking with a Kurozu grab.
Which is what he did, when she was in the middle of attacking btw.
She says she's pissed, but kind of implies she's going to torture him to death?
Baseless that this is what she means and not “I’m going to beat you to death”
He goes to attack Luffy, and she blocks his weapon with her leg, chipping and breaking it. Smoker threatens her, not with his own power, but by saying this means the marines are going to kill her tribe.
Obviously Smoker isn’t a threat to her, but he’s not someone she can easily beat either.
In the next chapter, an injured, hunched-over Sentomaru asks "aren't you one of the Seven Warlords? How many Pacifista have you stopped?!?!" Boa Hancock, having still taken no damage, starts singing Rock You Like A Hurricane or whatever.
-At the end of the war, she sails away on a Marine Ship, without a single scratch.
This just means no one tagged her. I might not have been clear with my justifications but I’m proposing that Boa is a level above Smoker and Luffy, but not 6-A.
I will concede on the laser thing though.

Obviously the entire Kuja pirates are not warlords and that’s not what I’m claiming. I’m claiming Boa was appointed as a warlord for the strength of her crew.
No evidence of that, but there s evidence of her being widely feared and considered strong.
This is implied by her specifically mentioning us instead of I. I heavily doubt that Boa would be referring to the Warlords as a whole in this scene, as no one else in the scenes you mention is, purely themselves. The point of these scene is to illustrate how the individual warlords will deal with the situation. She also is addressing her people in this scene, so why would she be gassing the other warlords.
Idk, but she said "WE were elected as Warlords," and it's incredibly obvious what Oda is implying in the chapter where all the Warlords are getting attacked and Boa knows all the Warlords are getting attacked.
Another thing, Law was appointed as a warlord for delivering 100 pirate hearts (a show of individual strength) but is Punk Hazard Law 5-C?
Law was a guy who can 1v1 especially strong Vice Admirals, and was not drastically below what they knew about Doflamingo. Plus, they were missing 3 Warlords, and needed 7.
That is vague. Explain why this statement means that Boa would be on the same tier as Yonko Commanders.
I didn't say that. Yonko Commanders are not a tier, Katakuri would get washed by a hit from Jack.
It kind of does when the scene is her getting easily subdued by him with zero difficulty.
We don't see what he did, and that's pure LS anyway. Plus, a chokehold is a pretty easy way to overpower someone who weighs less than what you can lift.
Kaidou was shocked by Luffy growing to be able to fight someone on his tier, he clearly didn’t expect Luffy to be a 6-A. This is just one example of statements of strength not meaning that the person being praised is relative with the one stating they are strong. I’ll have some more ready later. Also we know nothing about what Sengoku considers strong.
Yeah, Kaidou went "You'll be a good soldier someday" about the 19 year old who had already mastered Haki and gained a bounty over a billion. That doesn't contradict him being surprised he can hurt a Yonkou after maybe a week of training. He called Jack a good soldier purely on the basis of being loyal.
You can’t block Boa’s attacks so this is irrelevant.
He has Haki, plus he can block attacks with his darkness.
This just means no one tagged her.
She injured Sentomaru, beat several Pacifista, overwhelmed Smoker, and took out various Marines and pirates, all without breaking a sweat.

No evidence of that, but there s evidence of her being widely feared and considered strong.
Yes there is. The Kuja are feared and strong as a whole, because even fodder Kuja have haki. Also, Boa is speaking in plural which is something we've both agreed on.
Idk, but she said "WE were elected as Warlords," and it's incredibly obvious what Oda is implying in the chapter where all the Warlords are getting attacked and Boa knows all the Warlords are getting attacked.
Except literally no one else in that scene is talking about other warlords. Why would Boa be the exception? It's not like she cares about the other warlords or anything. Also even if I was to concede on that point, being a warlord for your strength is not a 5-C justification.
Law was a guy who can 1v1 especially strong Vice Admirals, and was not drastically below what they knew about Doflamingo.
No known Vice Admirals, or Doffy are 5-C.
I didn't say that. Yonko Commanders are not a tier, Katakuri would get washed by a hit from Jack.
Okay, then explain how it makes Boa 5-C.
We don't see what he did, and that's pure LS anyway. Plus, a chokehold is a pretty easy way to overpower someone who weighs less than what you can lift.
We do see what he did actually. The anime makes it a lot more clear. If Boa had any way of combating Blackbeard she could have just kicked him.
Yeah, Kaidou went "You'll be a good soldier someday" about the 19 year old who had already mastered Haki and gained a bounty over a billion. That doesn't contradict him being surprised he can hurt a Yonkou after maybe a week of training. He called Jack a good soldier purely on the basis of being loyal.
You just supported my point that a compliment doesn't mean much at all.
She injured Sentomaru, beat several Pacifista, overwhelmed Smoker, and took out various Marines and pirates, all without breaking a sweat.
Other than Sentomaru none of those can be argued as 5-C. Sentomaru got stronger over the time skip considering that his position changes,.

Yes there is. The Kuja are feared and strong as a whole, because even fodder Kuja have haki. Also, Boa is speaking in plural which is something we've both agreed on.

Except literally no one else in that scene is talking about other warlords. Why would Boa be the exception?
Because she's the one at the end of the chapter.
It's not like she cares about the other warlords or anything. Also even if I was to concede on that point, being a warlord for your strength is not a 5-C justification.
Ok, but it's also not a downgrade.
No known Vice Admirals, or Doffy are 5-C.
And? You don't have to be 5-C to be a Warlord.
Okay, then explain how it makes Boa 5-C.
I never said it did, it's just support for everyone going "Oh shit oh no she's so strong."
We do see what he did actually. The anime makes it a lot more clear. If Boa had any way of combating Blackbeard she could have just kicked him.
That's a sneak attack, even Ace almost got his neck broken by that.
You just supported my point that a compliment doesn't mean much at all.
"You could be a good soldier" is way different than "You are currently very powerful" and I cannot comprehend why you don't get that.
Other than Sentomaru none of those can be argued as 5-C. Sentomaru got stronger over the time skip considering that his position changes,.
I never said that did. It just shows she's way better than just "Able to overpower Smoker."

a fleet admiral, considering her a strong warrior is enough, especially with the supporting feats of being considerably above everyone she's faced besides blackbeard
九範海賊団の船長にして、王下七武海の 一人。世界一と謳われる絶世の美女で、 老若男女問わず魅了する!! 覇王色の覇気 を有しており、 海軍元帥も認める実力者。
She is the captain of the Kuhan Pirates and one of the Seven Royal Armies. She is the most beautiful woman in the world and attracts men and women of all ages! She possesses the High King's Color, and is recognized even by the admiral of the Navy as a powerful warrior.
10代で皇帝、そして九蛇海賊団船長となり、たった一度の遠征で8,000万ベリーの懸賞金をかけられ、世界政府から即座に王下七武海へと勧誘されました。さらに覇王色・武装色・見聞色3つの“覇気”を使える数少ない人間であり、その強さは元海軍元帥・センゴクに一目置かれていたほどでした。
In her teens, she became emperor and captain of the Nine Snake Pirates, and was immediately recruited by the World Government as a member of the Royal Shichibukai (Seven Marines) with a bounty of 80 million berries for a single expedition. She was also one of the few people who could use the three "high spirits" of the colors "High King," "Armament," and "Hear and See," and her strength was so great that former Navy Admiral Sengoku took notice of her.
These statement aren't referring to her devil fruit abilities

Because she's the one at the end of the chapter.
That means nothing?
Ok, but it's also not a downgrade.
Ok but it means nothing when there's nothing else to support it.
And? You don't have to be 5-C to be a Warlord.
So being a warlord for your strength doesn't make you 5-C. I genuinely don't know what's so hard about that.
That's a sneak attack, even Ace almost got his neck broken by that.
B.B sneak attacks everyone because its easiest that way. Once's he's nullified her devil fruit His dialogue makes it very clear that her fruit is the most dangerous thing about her.
"You could be a good soldier" is way different than "You are currently very powerful" and I cannot comprehend why you don't get that.
Fair enough. But I will restate that "you are strong" is not justification on its own. Case and point Yamato calling Luffy strong despite only having knowledge of Base, Gear 2, and 3.
I never said that did. It just shows she's way better than just "Able to overpower Smoker."
Fair. But if that's the best she has then she's not very 5-C.

Unless it's stated that it is.
2. She has zero feats that put her on that level, in fact she has anti-feats that will be detailed later.
No anti feats. Has many feats and statments to put her at that level
Which is Strength being beautiful not the other way around, that support it...
4. This isn't just refering to her physical strength as it mentions Haoshoku Haki which only affects your physicals with Acoc which she doesn't have.
doesn't matter, her having Haoshoku Haki only further supports the statment
Case and point Yamato calling Luffy strong despite only having knowledge of Base, Gear 2, and 3.
She has observation haki... She can sense his strength

Unless it's stated that it is.
Is it stated to be?
No anti feats.
Not one-shotting Smoker or seriously injuring him despite seriously trying to do so is a pretty big anti-feat.
many feats
Name one actual feat that puts her on that level.
statments
Which are extremely vague and don't prove anything.
Which is Strength being beautiful not the other way around, that support it...
Boa is not considered beautiful because of her strength outside of Amazon Lily. This statement only reinforces her strength in comparison to the Kuja.
doesn't matter, her having Haoshoku Haki only further supports the statment
Mentioning her Haoshoku Haki points to this statement being of overall abilities (which include hax) and indicative of A.P or Striking Strength
She has observation haki... She can sense his strength
The only strength she has sensed are sub 5-C.

I completely disagree with this downgrade. Kaidou isn't dumb. He has Kenbun. Even though he oneshot Luffy, he can still sense how strong he was, and he wasn't wrong in saying that a submitted Luffy would be a good soldier as he was around the level of the Tobiroppo at that point.

Boa Hancock is the Warlord, not the Kuja. That's like saying Big Mom is an emperor because of her family and her individual power is less important.

I completely disagree with this downgrade. Kaidou isn't dumb. He has Kenbun. Even though he oneshot Luffy, he can still sense how strong he was, and he wasn't wrong in saying that a submitted Luffy would be a good soldier as he was around the level of the Tobiroppo at that point.
This does not even remotely defeat all the arguments.
Boa Hancock is the Warlord, not the Kuja. That's like saying Big Mom is an emperor because of her family and her individual power is less important.
The problem is that
1. Being a warlord for you strength does not make you 5-C
2. Big Mom has feats to back it up

Do we really scale Boa to Yamato? I don't agree with that at all, the world doesn't even know Yamato exists.
I'm not in favor of downgrading her but I don't like some of these justifications.

Last edited:
Is it stated to be?
Yes...
Not one-shotting Smoker or seriously injuring him despite seriously trying to do so is a pretty big anti-feat.
Already debunked that... She wasn't trying to seriously hurt him
Name one actual feat that puts her on that level.
enduring blackbeard...
1059-013.png

And possibly Douglas Bullet feat which has some canon statments proving that it could be an actual feat
Which are extremely vague and don't prove anything.
they are not, they are said many times in her Databook profiles
Boa is not considered beautiful because of her strength outside of Amazon Lily. This statement only reinforces her strength in comparison to the Kuja.
Boa is considered the most beautiful in the world and her strength rivals that... It also isn't in comparison to the kuja as we literally see a scan of her in marineford for that statement
Mentioning her Haoshoku Haki points to this statement being of overall abilities (which include hax) and indicative of A.P or Striking Strength
No it does not, con haki is people with qualities of king which is why it further support that statment as all god tiers are cautious of people with that ability

It's her having con haki... Not her using con haki.
The only strength she has sensed are sub 5-C.
... Bro what? Are trying to say she can only sense power of a certain tier..? That means nothing especially when boa's comes from an outside source as well, not just from a character

Last edited:
idk if speed has been tackled yet but,

Speed​

him not dodging attacks often doesn't mean he won't at all. especially against someone who he admittedly says can incap him if he doesn't immediately subdue her.
Boa can't just instantly turn anyone she wants to stone regardless of speed and power, most of her DF ability is projectile-based, she would need to be capable of reacting to BB's movements to land the Mero Beam at all.

Actually using the 'Is the most beautiful in the world and her strength rivals that' to justify her AP is beyond hilarious. If taken seriously she would be the strongest character in the series. Otherwise im neutral, leaning towards agree but I think scaling her to Smoker is a downplay.

Actually using the 'Is the most beautiful in the world and her strength rivals that' to justify her AP is beyond hilarious. If taken seriously she would be the strongest character in the series.
No it would not... considered the most beautiful woman in the world.
Attack Potency: Continent level+, possibly Moon level (She was appointed as a Warlord for her strength,[25] said strength making up the balance to combat the Four Emperor's and their subordinates.[26][27] Her strength was acknowledged by both the Emperor Blackbeard in reference to her being labeled an "Empress"[13] and Fleet Admiral Sengoku when she answered the summons of the warlords.[12] The databook describes her physical strength being as strong as she is beautiful,[28] as she is known as the world's most beautiful woman it would make her one of the strongest women in the series[1]), her attacks ignore durability to an extent via Petrification.
It will be similar to the title of the strongest, like strongest swordsman, strongest pirate, strongest man, strongest creature... Basically all it means is that she is one of the strongest

Already debunked that... She wasn't trying to seriously hurt him
I debunked your debunking. She's quite clearly angry and verbally declares her intent to seriously hurt him.
Boa is considered the most beautiful in the world and her strength rivals that... It also isn't in comparison to the kuja as we literally see a scan of her in marineford for that statement
Which would make her more powerful than Big Mom...
No it does not, con haki is people with qualities of king which is why it further support that statment as all god tiers are cautious of people with that ability

It's her having con haki... Not her using con haki.
The reason they are wary is their potential, that's made pretty clear.
... Bro what? Are trying to say she can only sense power of a certain tier..? That means nothing especially when boa's comes from an outside source as well, not just from a character
I'm telling you Yamato could not possibly know how strong Luffy's Gear 4 is via sensing because she has never seen Gear 4

I debunked your debunking. She's quite clearly angry and verbally declares her intent to seriously hurt him.
Said after pushing him. Which she then never attacked him. Didn't debunk anything
Which would make her more powerful than Big Mom...
Not fully no... As a Title isn't based of off actuality but what the people in the verse think

Same as people giving Francis Ngannou the hardest hitting fighter for example but in truth they don't know that, so instead he is one of the strongest hitting fighter
The reason they are wary is their potential, that's made pretty clear.
Yep... Which is why that's a support to her statement.
I'm telling you Yamato could not possibly know how strong Luffy's Gear 4 is via sensing because she has never seen Gear 4
Zoro, jinbe and Lucci sensed Saturn's strength/haki without seeing him

Luffy also sensed someone strong (Kizaru) without knowing who it was. That doesn't matter and not how obs Haki works, her saying luffy haven't tried his hardest proves that.

Back