• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Fifteen 3D2Y

Obviously the scan with Sanji was not exactly the same, Luffy's scans are at the beginning of the tour after 2 years, later we didn't see a lot of evidence as before when someone used haki. Also Sanji must have been fast against X Drake, so there wasn't time for draw/see Sanji activating armament haki kouka if he did so.

http://pm1.narvii.com/7210/3cf4bd6f415d5dec89948879b55455d0a6115298r1-750-939v2_uhq.jpg

I think It's still a possibility that Sanji used armament haki, wait to see the official color chapter.

In my opinion I don't think thats a show of armament because you can see small bits of white on his leg when he kicks X-Drake so I think not.

That first paragraph has no counter-argument at all. What does the date difference for both feats have to do with anything to prove Sanji used Haki? Same with the second, as taking too long isn't exactly an argument. Users can activate Kouka just by flexing when they are experienced enough.

The digital colored version will take years before getting to that part. Sanji might show Kouka at that time.

So are the Logia mechanics here thought based or passive? From what I recall it's currently thought based which doesn't make much sense to me given there's a lot more evidence to it being passive as opposed to being thought based. I.E only one anti feat which is ironically also a gag scene so that shouldn't be held against anything. Enel can remain intangible while asleep, Crocodile can remain intangible while being attacked by characters several times faster than him and Caesar remains intangible at all given times.

Thought we could discuss it here since I feel like it's too small for a CRT and effects no profiles.

I don't know if this is just head canon that I picked up but I remember hearing that initially it's thought based but a trained logia turns intangible on instinct. I think it's head canon tho.

BTW the way luffy hit smoker is that smoker had the sea stone weapon on his back any thoughts? (Luffy made the tip of the weapon hit smoker's back)

Well guys, Happy New Years!!! Today is a very special day, not just because it is the start of a new year but also because it the birthday of the man who brought us this wonderful story we all know as One Piece!!! As well as the birthday of our favorite dead pirate who died protecting his baby brother from molten magma dude!!!

3D847E40-C548-4B93-BDD5-539FCD99F069
EEB31BD2-D095-4237-A8C8-ACB4506B68FA
C607B7FC-78EC-42AF-9A79-CBEA17635A30

The first yes, but he didn't put the reaction, just the movement.
The second calculation no one did (at least I didn't see)

Impossible that you calculated the same thing as me, you measured him 50 meters away, while he kicked X-Drake very closely, it makes no sense.

Shouldn't Post-timeskip Kidd have "likely 7-A+" on his profile since he should at least scale above his subordinate Killer? Currently leaving him at Unknown just makes the key useless.

hmmm... so !!!!Spoillers!!! on the movie

so what i understand is that roger may crewed Bullet after laugh tale coz he was fighting him and he got defeted easily and after that he got invited to the crew hmmm so maybe Oda will show us Bullet next 1 or 2 chapters and he will show us how bullet got invited and ofcourse Roger should fight WB Last time coz WB doesnt have the scar on his chest yet.

hmm really? i didnt see the english sub but he remmbered the flashback when roger droped the laugh tale log pose so isnt this near the ending of roger? i could be wrong but i understand some japanese words =P

I'll watch the movie later so I can finally work with Bullet's profile.

@LordWhis going back, I remember you said Shiki's fruit was never revealed in canon. Well, here we have this: https://**********.com/manga/One-Piece/0530-005.png

Okay, I still have to say a few things before engaging the big speed CRT anyway, so that can wait until that.

Calaca said that he is preparing a big Speed CRT for One Piece so he might take into consideration that recent calculation

Besides that, we have this new Vivrecard Databook translated and given to us by Artur- https://thelibraryofohara.com/2020/01/03/vivre-card-databook-index-set-some-new-information/

It seems that this new information is implying that Pre-Timeskip CP9 has accessed to Haki given the correction for Lucci's vivrecard saying that he strengthen his Haki rather than learn it from scratch

And Nekomamushi is confirmed to be user of Observation and Armament Haki.

The Calaca said:
@LordWhis going back, I remember you said Shiki's fruit was never revealed in canon. Well, here we have this: https://**********.com/manga/One-Piece/0530-005.png
Because they call him the pirate that can fly ?

Back