• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece downgrade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my point exactly. By the time the light makes contact with the ground to trigger that, Sanji reaches the apex of his jump

I really need to stop engaging after saying I won't having already my point. I'm so impulsive it hurts
So the light moved at mach 1. Nice.
I hope you realize that KingTempest assuming that Queen fired the beams when Sanji's feet hit the ground is already a lowball right?

Adding the distance Sanji would've moved when repositioning himself to jump out the way would produce higher results, although on this topic, I noticed that all KingTempest calced was Sanji rotating his body 90º and not him actually jumping away from the lasers.

Here's a better version:
We don't know when Sanji moved for that feat so this isn't a point.

I hope you realize that KingTempest assuming that Queen fired the beams when Sanji's feet hit the ground is already a lowball right?

Adding the distance Sanji would've moved when repositioning himself to jump out the way would produce higher results, although on this topic, I noticed that all KingTempest calced was Sanji rotating his body 90º and not him actually jumping away from the lasers.

Here's a better version:
If anyone wants to evaluate this.

Here's a better version:
I don't read much about thread because English is not my native language, but I think I can express my opinion on this. I suggest you measure the red line to the fullest extent because I see that the explosion reaches the edge of the paper.

I also use ChatGPT to help translate from my country's language to English. If there are language errors, I apologize.

Using a higher/highest quality images available:
latest

Sanji height = 1.80m

Sanji = 30px

Sanji to Queen = 96.1px (5.766m)

latest

Sanji = 32+105.1 (137.1px) (1.80m)

Ground to Sanji = 634.35px (8.3284463894967m)

Speed of light = 299,792,458 m / s

8.3284463894967 / 5.766 = 1.44440624167x Speed of light (433 022 097.541 m / s)

I don't read much about thread because English is not my native language, but I think I can express my opinion on this. I suggest you measure the red line to the fullest extent because I see that the explosion reaches the edge of the paper.

I also use ChatGPT to help translate from my country's language to English. If there are language errors, I apologize.

I forgot to mention that the red line I'm referring to is the explosion radius

So, I might be mis-understanding but according to Kachon and Clover.

. All of the bullets were shot at the same time.
. The rate of fire is ftl (according to KT'S calc).
. We hear the sound of the explosion before the lasers have reached the ground.

Cool...............................................................................................................................

So, I might be mis-understanding
I sincerely hope you are, because otherwise
but according to Kachon and Clover.

. All of the bullets were shot at the same time.
. The rate of fire is ftl (according to KT'S calc).
. We hear the sound of the explosion before the lasers have reached the ground.

Cool...............................................................................................................................
You managed to combine a strawman and an argument from incredulity! That's pretty "Cool............................................" of you.

Let's talk about these points:

-When was this said?
-Light attacks can be FTL, this is One Piece, but that doesn't matter because I read the calc and it doesn't say that, unless you mean Queen himself's speed, which... yeah? He is. That isn't inconsistent. If you mean he's releasing beams at FTL speeds for them to travel at SoL speeds, I wouldn't disagree.
-Who has said this?

-Light attacks can be FTL, this is One Piece, but that doesn't matter because I read the calc and it doesn't say that, unless you mean Queen himself's speed, which... yeah? He is. That isn't inconsistent. If you mean he's releasing beams at FTL speeds for them to travel at SoL speeds, I wouldn't disagree.
I think they meant the result of kingtempest Calc being FTL... Probably? 🤔

-When was this said?
Sparking Queen is a perfect replica of Ichiji's Sparking Valkyrie.

Sparking Valkyrie does not shoot just one laser, it shoots several beams at once

Light attacks can be FTL, this is One Piece, but that doesn't matter because I read the calc and it doesn't say that, unless you mean Queen himself's speed, which... yeah? He is. That isn't inconsistent. If you mean he's releasing beams at FTL speeds for them to travel at SoL speeds, I wouldn't disagree.
It doesn't need to say that. The calc is calcing the rate of fire.
Who has said this?
Well no, the "Da Da" is the rapid-fire light. The "Da Doom" is the explosion going off from the light making contact with the ground, which happens at the same time as Sanji reaches the apex of the jump
By the time the light makes contact with the ground to trigger that, Sanji reaches the apex of his jump

So, what they have been saying that you disagree with is:

-Queen fires multiple lasers at once with Sparking Queen
-Something about the rate of fire in a calc about how fast Sanji moves
-Queen shooting makes a noise

Queen fires multiple lasers at once with Sparking Queen
They shoot at the same time yet some lasers are behind the others.
Something about the rate of fire in a calc about how fast Sanji moves
It directly contradicts Kachon. It also contradicts the point below.
Queen shooting makes a noise
So the rate of fire is ftl, but the noise can be heard before some lasers have hit the ground. Cool...............................................

They shoot at the same time yet some lasers are behind the others.
He shoots multiple at once, he does not shoot literally every laser at the same exact time and angle.
It directly contradicts Kachon. It also contradicts the point below.
How
So the rate of fire is ftl, but the noise can be heard before some lasers have hit the ground. Cool...............................................
"Yo, these characters are FTL, but they can hear each other talk, shoot, and move while they fight? This is crazy, almost like it's fiction."

A few of the calcs still need to be changed in accordance to damages concerns. I want this thread to end asap since I still have to post my Jojo's thread and I don't really care for one piece scaling. Maybe I'll remake this thread in the future though, since I found some new concerns.

Instead of remaking the thread, lay down your concerns here now so that we don't have to go through this constant back-and-forth of you using fallacious arguments and engaging in constant stonewalling and dismissive mockery of the people involved in your threads.

Also, you do realize that Damage is just one CGM, right? This still needs involvement from other CGMs, his word alone isn't absolute.

Instead of remaking the thread, lay down your concerns here now so that we don't have to go through this constant back-and-forth of you using fallacious arguments and engaging in constant stonewalling and dismissive mockery of the people involved in your threads.
My concerns require research that I cannot be bothered to do currently.
Also, you do realize that Damage is just one CGM, right? This still needs involvement from other CGMs, his word alone isn't absolute.
Yeah.

I don't think he was asserting that my word was absolute, just posting a reminder that I had brought up some points earlier in the thread. (Though I'm a bit out of the loop now for the last page and a half)

@Vzearr If you're giving up on this thread for now, would you prefer it to be closed? I can talk about the issues with you more to examine your concerns later on when you're more interested.

My concerns require research that I cannot be bothered to do currently.
Then don't make CRTs if you're not going to bother putting in the effort. Don't make me repeat this again in the future. Ensuring your CRT is 100% bulletproof is essential in establishing your knowledge of the verse and where it stands. Bullrushing things will get us absolutely nowhere.

A few of the calcs still need to be changed in accordance to damages concerns. I want this thread to end asap since I still have to post my Jojo's thread and I don't really care for one piece scaling. Maybe I'll remake this thread in the future though, since I found some new concerns.
Oh joy, because we havent done this a dozen times before right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back