• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP and LS are legit the irrelevant categories of this matchup because if the opponent is not even 1% as skilled as Koji then they can forget even touching Koji when he is evaside fighter
Well then, If you think so. 😴
What exactly are Luffy, Sabo and Ace advantages then? Why this is not a stomp? Because It seems It is, ngl.

Well then, If you think so. 😴
What exactly are Luffy, Sabo and Ace advantages then? Why this is not a stomp? Because It seems It is, ngl.
any hit is insta kill so..yeah thats a pretty valid advantage and even though Koji outskills and wins most of the time there is still the possibility of him getting grabbed or hit which is instant loss
so its not a stomp

any hit is insta kill so..yeah thats a pretty valid advantage and even though Koji outskills and wins most of the time there is still the possibility of him getting grabbed or hit which is instant loss
so its not a stomp
They also have higher LS and higher numbers too

so its not a stomp
Not happening with your reasoning. If Ayano horribly skillstomps them to where they have no wincons via dodging everything, then this is a stomp since Sabo and Ace are non-factors, and Luffy can't land a single punch.

now switch it to East Blue and see what happens.

These advantages make it not a stomp

Just a decisive win for Koji (Until someone brings arguments that is)

They have plenty of advantages though XD

One shot worthy AP and LS + Higher numbers + Higher range with iron pipes + Acrobatic + They kinda have nice team work
I mean, that could help IF in Volume 0, Ayano din't do:
Koji has fought 6 professional fighters at the same time whom are much more skilled than the trio without getting hit once
He did this, so i not seeing the boys doing anything here.

Um.... yes it is if Ayano won't let a single hit land and fear hax the other two.
He doesn't start with fear hax, He observes the opponent and evades everything possible and knocks them out with PP if he finds out his opponent is stronger than himself

I placed the battle in a jungle for a reason XD

The place where they fight better is in it iirc, Which is 1 more advantage for them
Why would be better, like yeah they usually fight in a jungle, but that like a miniscule advantage, Ayano can adapt in fighting there and still knock Sabo and Ace out and tire Luffy out, and tbh the jungle would just be helpfull If they try to run away, which they won't do.

Why would be better, like yeah they usually fight in a jungle, but that like a miniscule advantage, Ayano can adapt in fighting there and still knock Sabo and Ace out and tire Luffy out, and tbh the jungle would just be helpfull If they try to run away, which they won't do.
It's still 1 more advantage for them which makes this match even more less stompish

AP and LS - While the trio have advantage (one shot even) this is useless when they cannot even touch Koji, Given Ayanokouji skill level (15k fights against professional fighters and geniuses with a variety of martial arts, Instant adaptability which increases skill level and physical stats which makes Koji from losing the first match to effortlessly win in the next round, Can predict via upper limit which makes him able to dodge point blank strikes, sneak attacks from blind spots, attacks coming from various fighters just as skilled as him, Being capable of fighting people inexperienced with blind folds, He was also stated to be outperforming the beta curriculum, Same curriculum that was stated to be in a different dimension than level 10, With level 5-6 being the limit of human development with the 6th and 7th generation attemping it and got obliterated) with this much skill gap, I will say this again, None of the 3 are touching Koji

Stamina - Ayanokouji stamina level is also insane capable of enduring hellish training that is capable of giving people trauma, depression and physical paralysis, The WR also implied children died that with heart/panic attacks, He had to endure this for 14 years, Koji can also no hit Nanase while being tired, dehydrated and hungry and she is a good martial artists with amps (Boku mode), Koji can run on a thread mill for 30 minutes without getting tired too

BIQ - Ayanokouji absolutely stomps here, He is an immensely strategical and analytical fighter, He will use his enviroment to his advantage, Will strategize against the 3 of them, Can multi task against alot of fighters, Being capable of taking into account other possibilities, He will see through the strategies the trio will do effortlessly since he is that smart and has feats about being capable of seeing through people more intelligence than the trio

Hax - This will be more effective against Sabo and Ace (He can also disarm them if they ever get knocked out and happen to wake up again), PP and Fear inducement will prove to be more than enough to beat Sabo and Ace, With fear inducement being the only thing useful against Luffy, Koji has OP ANPR and Info analysis which will make him capable of seeing just how strong the 3 of them are and will opt for the most efficient way possible to win, He can evade attacks from blind spots and point blank, He will evolve as the battle progresses skillwise and stats wise instantly (The increasing rate is good too)
Agreed. Ayanokouji skill stomps here. It won't matter that they can one shot him if they will never even be close to landing a hit.
Ayanokouji FRA

I half-read it. zetsu's arguments seem to be good. ayanokoji has no business with numbers. and there is an absurd degree of experience, ability and BIQ difference. Analytical prediction is useful at the beginning of the fight, and his adaptation is useful in prolonging the fight. my vote is for ayanokoji

I half-read it. zetsu's arguments seem to be good. ayanokoji has no business with numbers. and there is an absurd degree of experience, ability and BIQ difference. Analytical prediction is useful at the beginning of the fight, and his adaptation is useful in prolonging the fight. my vote is for ayanokoji
Counted

Koji as a child fought 6 professional fighters at the same time without getting hit once with said fighters being stronger than him and he simply obliterated them without getting hit with skill alone
Any direct implications of them being professionals though? I thought their movements were rough and not fluid,why would they even bring a weapon and underestimate their opponents?doesn't seems professional to me,every trained martial arts are taught to be modest towards your opponent and never underestimate your opponent and use your full power to ein, your proof of all of them jumping koji all at once? I want the scans of them jumping him all at once, cuz i found none and only found he fought them for a few minutes, why is koji has more advantages and more haxed again? this is luffy after DF right? And why does fear inducement even matter in this matchup, do yall koji fans really want koji to win against everyone and fiction?

Anyway these 3 guys are different and outnumbered koji easily, since each of them have the same tier 9B, great teamworks and can hold koji
Trio wins easily

Any direct implications of them being professionals though? I thought their movements were rough and not fluid,
Pretty sure i already answered this in the Koji vs Suisei thread
why would they even bring a weapon and underestimate their opponents?doesn't seems professional to me,every trained martial arts are taught to be modest towards your opponent and never underestimate your opponent and use your full power to ein, your proof of all of them jumping koji all at once?
I fail to see how knowing martial arts = Modest? This is from your belief, Alot of boxers IRL are cocky, They don't seem to be modest

They were going all at once because that's what they were there for lol more over if they saw how 1 kid demolishes 1 of them effortlessly they would obviously jump him
I want the scans of them jumping him all at once, cuz i found none and only found he fought them for a few minutes
What i said above
, why is koji has more advantages and more haxed again?
I am pretty sure i explained this?
this is luffy after DF right?
Yeah, His kid self in vsbattle has him with DF
And why does fear inducement even matter in this matchup, do yall koji fans really want koji to win against everyone and fiction?
???

Oh, So you just hate Koji and want him to lose? Is that why you are being nitpicky and dismissing everything i said? Also fear inducement would stun them in place like Koji did with Nagumo
Anyway these 3 guys are different and outnumbered koji easily
Irrelevant as i said above
, since each of them have the same tier 9B,
Irrelevant like i said above
great teamworks and can hold koji
The video i showed where they use team work isn't allat
Trio wins easily
counted, Though i'm not sure if i should count it or not

It's obvious you are hating on Koji and wanting him to lose lol

Any direct implications of them being professionals though? I thought their movements were rough and not fluid,why would they even bring a weapon and underestimate their opponents?doesn't seems professional to me,every trained martial arts are taught to be modest towards your opponent and never underestimate your opponent and use your full power to ein, your proof of all of them jumping koji all at once? I want the scans of them jumping him all at once, cuz i found none and only found he fought them for a few minutes, why is koji has more advantages and more haxed again? this is luffy after DF right? And why does fear inducement even matter in this matchup, do yall koji fans really want koji to win against everyone and fiction?

Anyway these 3 guys are different and outnumbered koji easily, since each of them have the same tier 9B, great teamworks and can hold koji
Trio wins easily
They were yakuza. And having a skinny 9-year-old kid in front of them naturally makes them take on a sarcastic character. And the professional here is their fighting skills, not their manners. Also, being yakuza gives a little idea about them.

They were yakuza. And having a skinny 9-year-old kid in front of them naturally makes them take on a sarcastic character. And the professional here is their fighting skills, not their manners. Also, being yakuza gives a little idea about them.
Funny how he also said that being a martial artist = modest in the Koji vs Suisei thread lol

They were going all at once because that's what they were there for lol more over if they saw how 1 kid demolishes 1 of them effortlessly they would obviously jump him
How do u know this though?any direct scans? Were you really using assumptions? Koji demolished ishizaki but they weren't really jumping him all at once do they? If they really do jump koji all at once koji wouldn't really have time to throw Ibuki(if we're using anime, they didn't jump him all at once even when they saw he demolish ishizaki and albert easily)
Oh, So you just hate Koji and want him to lose? Is that why you are being nitpicky and dismissing everything i said? Also fear inducement would stun them in place like Koji did with Nagumo
They're not Nagumo and weak aren't they? The likes of Nagumo wouldn't even be brave enough to face a giant ass tiger

It's obvious you are hating on Koji and wanting him to lose lol
Disagreeing with your arguments means hating nowadays? Great logic, I just found flaws in your argument as a reader myself.
counted, Though i'm not sure if i should count it or not
not counting it will show your true colors , dw though its not like you could delete my comment or anything,I noticed that you immediately counting someone who voted for koji and asked for reasoning for those who voted against him.

I am pretty sure i explained this?
just a random fax though a random gorrila>bruce lee/mike tyson (more skilled, more experienced in a fight) being more skilled does not really equate to a more chance of winning, especially against 3 kids who can take down a giant ass tiger which i cannot imagine koji can do

How do u know this though?any direct scans? Were you really using assumptions?
I already explain this above
Koji demolished ishizaki but they weren't really jumping him all at once do they?
Comparing Ishizaki to 6 fighters now?
If they really do jump koji all at once koji wouldn't really have time to throw Ibuki
He would lol, He legit grabbed by the neck and slammed her immediately
(if we're using anime, they didn't jump him all at once even when they saw he demolish ishizaki and albert easily)
We use anime for visual feats
They're not Nagumo and weak aren't they? The likes of Nagumo wouldn't even be brave enough to face a giant ass tiger
Funny how i don't see resistence to fear hax in their profile
Disagreeing with your arguments means hating nowadays? Great logic, I just found flaws in your argument as a reader myself.
Not because you disagreed with me don't get me wrong, But because you accused the people who voted for Koji to want him to win against everyone when i gave legit reasoning behind it to why Koji wins
not counting it will show your true colors , dw though its not like you could delete my comment or anything,I noticed that you immediately counting someone who voted for koji
Because there was no counter argument and alot of time has passed lol
and asked for reasoning for those who voted against him.
What i said above
just a random fax though a random gorrila>bruce lee/mike tyson (more skilled, more experienced in a fight) being more skilled does not really equate to a more chance of winning, especially against 3 kids who can take down a giant ass tiger which i cannot imagine koji can do
Can't believe you really just pulled this to counter my points lol

Comparing Ishizaki to 6 fighters now?
do you even understand my argument though? how do you know those 6 fighters jumping him all at once? your previous argument about him demolishing 1 fighter and they all would jump him all at once is pretentious filled with assumptions, you havent even properly answered this:
How do u know this though?any direct scans? Were you really using assumptions? Koji demolished ishizaki but they weren't really jumping him all at once do they? If they really do jump koji all at once koji wouldn't really have time to throw Ibuki(if we're using anime, they didn't jump him all at once even when they saw he demolish ishizaki and albert easily)

Funny how i don't see resistence to fear hax in their profile
ah, so everything we're basing it off their profile huh?even when a tier 1A doesnt have a resistance to fear hax? koji will still have more advantage due to having fear hax?and how would fear hax help him in any way against 3 of them exactly? can you explain? don't use the nagumo argument cuz it's irrelevant and they're not nagumo, if you do you're putting them at the same lvl as nagumo which is insane.
We use anime for visual feats
Koji never grab her neck and slammed her in the anime, and also the chess moves (not shown in the ln) and the anime shows that he's not even reaching 2000 elo based on his moves in chess, so this should be a downgrade towards his intelligence, so which one is true exactly? i noticed the koji page is flawed, i might make a thread later on.
He would lol, He legit grabbed by the neck and slammed her immediately
oh yeah, they all just watched after he demolished ishizaki by holding and breaking his hand, and they watched koji letting himself get hit by albert(literally no mentions of him getting jumped all at once and dodging their attacks, if they really did, he would've told us just like when tsukihiro and shiba jumped him) 2 and 4 which is a massive difference, in conclusion, they're not jumping him all at once

Can't believe you really just pulled this to counter my points lol
funny how you did not even properly countered none of my arguments, at least answer this first

do you even understand my argument though? how do you know those 6 fighters jumping him all at once? your previous argument about him demolishing 1 fighter and they all would jump him all at once is pretentious filled with assumptions, you havent even properly answered this:
I legit did answer this above
ah, so everything we're basing it off their profile huh?
It has been like this for a long time, What, You want to change that? GL with that lol
even when a tier 1A doesnt have a resistance to fear hax? koji will still have more advantage due to having fear hax?
Yeah
and how would fear hax help him in any way against 3 of them exactly? can you explain?
Stun them like he did with Nagumo
don't use the nagumo argument cuz it's irrelevant and they're not nagumo, if you do you're putting them at the same lvl as nagumo which is insane.
Funny how i still don't see them with fear hax resistence
Koji never grab her neck and slammed her in the anime,
LN is the main source, Your point?
and also the chess moves (not shown in the ln) and the anime shows that he's not even reaching 2000 elo based on his moves in chess, so this should be a downgrade towards his intelligence, so which one is true exactly?
i noticed the koji page is flawed, i might make a thread later on.
This is just from belief lol, You are desperately trying to make Koji lose here by dismissing what i said above and not even knowing how vsbattle works lol
oh yeah, they all just watched after he demolished ishizaki by holding and breaking his hand, and they watched koji letting himself get hit by albert(literally no mentions of him getting jumped all at once and dodging their attacks, if they really did, he would've told us just like when tsukihiro and shiba jumped him) 2 and 4 which is a massive difference, in conclusion, they're not jumping him all at once
Funny how this doesn't disprove Koji getting jumped by 6 ppl

Funny how Shiba and Tsukishiro were also jumping Koji and they were stated to be as skilled as him and still not being able to hit him
funny how you did not even properly countered none of my arguments, at least answer this first
Funny how i said it above and you just keep ignoring/dismissing it

I'm very confused rn, is the anime canon? even the rooftop scenes was changed,and he in fact never grab ibuki neck and slam her in the anime.so which one do you use? do you use non canon feats?

I legit did answer this above

Funny how i said it above and you just keep ignoring/dismissing it

can you tag it?
Stun them like he did with Nagumo
good luck to koji tho as they're not nagumo
Funny how i still don't see them with fear hax resistence
Funny how i don't see his fear hax to be useful in this situation
I see, so he can make someone who can destroy earth with a flick but doesnt have resistance to fear hax to fear him.

Funny how this doesn't disprove Koji getting jumped by 6 ppl

Funny how Shiba and Tsukishiro were also jumping Koji and they were stated to be as skilled as him and still not being able to hit him
can you at least prove those 6 jumped him all at once though? like direct scans?none of your arguments about those 6 fighters jumping him convinced me

funny how he even broke a cold sweat when he's dodging all of their attacks, this is only 2 people and is close to his skill. Imagine 6 "professionals" (they weren't even a mentions of them being professionals and his father want him to fight a real battle)

I'm very confused rn, is the anime canon? even the rooftop scenes was changed,and he in fact never grab ibuki neck and slam her in the anime.so which one do you use? do you use non canon feats?
LN is the main source

We use manga and anime for strenght, Speed and durability feats (Stats basically, We need visual information to calc timeframes, Destruction etc etc)
can you tag it?
Here
good luck to koji tho as they're not nagumo
I still don't see fear hax in their profile, Them not being Nagumo does not change anything, They will get fear haxed if Koji uses it
Funny how i don't see his fear hax to be useful in this situation
Koji can use it to stun them in place so he can beat them
I see, so he can make someone who can destroy earth with a flick but doesnt have resistance to fear hax to fear him.
No fear resistence = You are affected by fear
can you at least prove those 6 jumped him all at once though? like direct scans?none of your arguments about those 6 fighters jumping him convinced me
I did above
funny how he even broke a cold sweat when he's dodging all of their attacks, this is only 2 people and is close to his skill. Imagine 6 "professionals" (they weren't even a mentions of them being professionals and his father want him to fight a real battle)
Violet also explained this

I pretty sure this is a stomp for Koji, since Luffy and the other two can't hit him due to the skill gap, this making them without wincons.

So... Why It was added again?

I pretty sure this is a stomp for Koji, since Luffy and the other two can't hit him due to the skill gap, this making them without wincons.

So... Why It was added again?
He explained it as if they're having no single wincons but say that it's not that stompish if they have more numbers and ap and ls so he can add it to koji profile.

Back