• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Discussion Thread Fifteen 3D2Y

Lucci having Haki kinda makes sense he made Luffy bleed with a kick once during their fight plus his leopard form was blatantly outpaced by Gear second and yet he could react to him sometimes so maybe that was observation.

The durability of the sword doesn't get included on character part, even with enma Zoro wouldn't be able to block a 6-B attack without at least comparable AP/durability himself; it just means that Enma likely wouldn't break in a Vs battle.

Exactly.

If Kaido punches Zoro and the latter blocks the blow with Enma the sword will be fine, but Zoro's arms won't.

I guess it was like not to spoil conqueror's of to overshadow Luffy's moment, maybe an in universe reason was he was too fatigued or something.

Whitebeard did try to use his Conqeuror's Haki to stop Ace's execution but he had a heart attack at the time.

Does that mean Pre-TS Zoro's durability should scale to Oars' AP from blocking his punching with his sword ?

I imagine that if Marineford were made these days with established haki and power levels concepts we would have less confusion in some feats.

Just thought about something, since we now know that CP9 had Haki pre time-skip does anyone else think that Rokuougan is Goken?

True but we have to remember that Zoro on his own was able to figure out like non-advanced Goken all the way back in Alabasta and the navy did hold Lucci up in super high regard; could be possible.

Didn't the new information say Rokushiki is like Haki in terms of training? Not that they had Haki itself?

Eminiteable said:
True but we have to remember that Zoro on his own was able to figure out like non-advanced Goken all the way back in Alabasta and the navy did hold Lucci up in super high regard; could be possible.
Zoro is the deuteragonist of the series. Lucci isn't.

True. This retcon doesn't hold too much water, but if what Xulrev said is true, then the only thing this means is that Rokushiki is similar to Haki in the way you train it.

So he quotes this section: "the training required for the acquisition of both mantra and rokushiki is akin to that used for acquiring haki".

And then makes spurious allegations about the implications of Lucci having already had Haki and strengthening over the timeskip based on......non-quoted text.

I'm iffy about upgrading them to have Haki Pre-TS based solely on the interpretation of one person on materials we don't have a translated version of, since Artur himself isn't even using strongly-worded language (imply is a very iffy way to say something is fact)

No upgrade then, but it would be great if we could get the material.

Also like I've mentioned before Coby isn't a rear admiral and is still a captain he should be moved back to the Captain section on the One Piece page.

Wtf happen here? I recently check up the profils of the Admirals and all of them get downgraded to 7A High?? Why??

Admirals are equal to the Yonkous, we have many statements and feats who proof this, so why the downgrade?

Back