• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Boa Hancock Downgrade

the end isn't just referring to the kuja still... The Kanji refers to humans/world 人間
Okay... But you're not arguing that Boa is the strongest person in the world, surely?

Neither were Mihawk or any of the Navy Admirals/Fleet Admiral.

Personally I think that the Elders were just discussing it in the context of pirates who could possibly defeat Blackbeard.

I don't think I'd give her a solid rating off of that tbh. Maybe a "likely" rating.
that justification isn't even on her profile... Everything else in her profile is what makes it a full on rating

That moron says that she isn't considering a "god tier" tho that statement does

I think we can remove this line from Boa's profile at least:

As one of the strongest females in series, she should be at least on the level of the likes of Yamato

And I'm iffy on her speed rating; since her potentially tagging Blackbeard from point-blank range only really requires her attack speed and reactions to be some comparable level to him, not her overall speed rating.

I think we can remove this line from Boa's profile at least:
sure
And I'm iffy on her speed rating; since her potentially tagging Blackbeard from point-blank range only really requires her attack speed and reactions to be some comparable level to him, not her overall speed rating.
She would have to move her arms and hand still to make the gestures before he can take her out

She'd still be an issue regardless of her scaling due to her influence, title and Devil Fruit lol. I wouldn't underestimate her regardless

I do think that Boa could be stronger than what I've suggested tiering her as, I just am not convinced with her current feats. Anyway I've kind of lost interest in this thread.

Back