• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1071: "The Hero Deploys" (Official)

The chapter is out on TCB

Also I hope the person he asked for help is Smoker. Please redeem him Oda, pls
That's a great one, but this guy seems confident he could handle the Marines and CP0, not sure Smoker can do that even if he got stronger ( mainly because of Kizaru being there ).

nr784kM.png
p3ie9e3.png

Garp isn't playing games anymore. Maybe, we'll finally get to see his right-hand man do something aswell.

Since Base Exoskeleton Sanji is > Base Zoro (BUT ONLY ABOVE BASE NO-HAKI ZORO), it would've actually been better for scaling if Base Kaku had clashed evenly with Base Sanji.

Especially since if Sanji encounters Stussy, he's screwed.

Last edited:
He was using Nitoryu, so it's Nitoryu scaling.

When Zoro uses Santoryu, he doesn't always do the 3-sword attacks like Onigiri, yet we still scale based on how many swords he was holding during the fight.

And Nitoryu fought both Denjiro and a slightly weaker Killer (who should still be in the realm of High 6-A, especially since he made a distracted Zoro bleed from a cut).

He was using Nitoryu, so it's Nitoryu scaling.

When Zoro uses Santoryu, he doesn't always do the 3-sword attacks like Onigiri, yet we still scale based on how many swords he was holding during the fight.

And Nitoryu fought both Denjiro and a slightly weaker Killer (who should still be in the realm of High 6-A, especially since he made a distracted Zoro bleed from a cut).
It doesn't matter, he wasn't actually USING the 2nd sword for all we know. He just held it in his other hand.
And this still wouldn't scale to H6A because he's not using Haki or any stat amps. Him and Kaku are pretty casual during the clash.

But Kaku being Zoro level is really consistent with how he was worried about hurting the Seraphim if he decided to fight them.

Hybrid Rokushiki Yontoryu Kaku > DJ Sanji and BlackBeard, who both couldn't hurt Seraphim, prove me wrong

Yo, imagine if at the end of the next chapter, Urouge appears at Egghead to help Vegapunk
But Kaku being Zoro level is really consistent with how he was worried about hurting the Seraphim if he decided to fight them.

Hybrid Rokushiki Yontoryu Kaku > DJ Sanji and BlackBeard, who both couldn't hurt Seraphim, prove me wrong
I think this is because they have Dura Neg stuff so yeah it makes sense if they can hurt them.

Yo, imagine if at the end of the next chapter, Urouge appears at Egghead to help Vegapunk
Urouge is overrated AF.

I can't stand characters whose only power is to take AP and reflect it back. Boring and unoriginal AF.

And nvm mind that ranged attacks and dura neg basically ignore that power.
I think this is because they have Dura Neg stuff so yeah it makes sense if they can hurt them.
Diable Jambe has dura neg that did jack shit to them, but that's not a bad point.

Back