• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1071: "The Hero Deploys" (Official)

Bro putting words in my mouth smh

Really though if Garp dies imagine the Luffy spite towards Blackbeard- I suspect a cheap shot. Garp helping Koby escape and getting madara'd from the back
Dude he's fighting Law Garp and on a lesser note Koby
No way he's gonna try that, it's better to retreat.

Second time Kaku getting unemployed by Zoro
Lol. Even though I'm still hoping for Zoro vs. Kizaru to shut up all Zoro downplayers, I was honestly hoping for some Zoro and Kaku interaction. Hopefully Kaku is also Awakened just like Lucci, plus Oda finally squashes the notion that Zoro can't use his ACoC/Unleash Enma for long.

If we find out the anti-grav can manipulate egghead's dome I won't be surprised about it pinning the straw hats

I hope oda recreate this / another scene, just like luffy & lucci clash
IMG-20221228-162253.jpg

I hope oda recreate this / another scene, just like luffy & lucci clash
IMG-20221228-162253.jpg
I can see this happening if Zoro only uses basic Armament and like 1 or 2 swords but he probably outclasses him massively if he uses more than that.

Kid's getting screentime, and the pure boi that is Kaku is getting some screetime and could possibly get a High 6-A upgrade (that Lucci would definitely be comparable to) if he doesn't get one-shot by Zoro.

I see this as an absolute win.

I'm getting simular energy here:
The Pirate Alliance beat the Beast Pirates & BM->GB is ready to fight said alliance all by himself despite Kaido's presnce alone stopped him from going to Wano.
G5 defeats Awakened Lucci. Luffy has a strong crew with someone that can read poneglyths & the 3 road poneglyths copies, a grand fleet & other allies(just like WB did), escaped Yonko territory(WCI), conquered some of their territory(FMI & Wano) & fought 2 of them->Lucci doesn't see Luffy as a Yonko.
Granted these 2 very likely don't have all the details & are sceptic.

The Pirate Alliance beat the Beast Pirates & BM->GB is ready to fight said alliance all by himself despite Kaido's presnce alone stopped him from going to Wano.
G5 defeats Awakened Lucci. Luffy has a strong crew with someone that can read poneglyths & the 3 road poneglyths copies, a grand fleet & other allies(just like WB did), escaped Yonko territory(WCI), conquered some of their territory(FMI & Wano) & fought 2 of them->Lucci doesn't see Luffy as a Yonko.
They underestimate Luffy, and Lucci's judgement is further clouded by his burning hatred for Luffy

Tbf, it was mentioned that CP0 fought Blackbeard and his gang and scared them off, so CP0 should not be ****** with

Green Bull went after Luffy because he thought they were still recovering. Shanks even said so himself saying it’s bad taste to go after them right after they have been exhausted from changing the era. Though by the time Green Bull arrived in Wano they’ve pretty much already recovered. So he did come a bit too late.

Lucci is just Lucci. Got ko’d in three hits and still doesn’t want to recognize Luffy as an emperor.

Lol, imagine if Kaku's fondness for giraffes led to him Awakening his own Devil Fruit sometime during the timeskip as well.

If Base Kaku is =< Base Zoro, then Awakened Zoan Kaku combined with that ridiculously OP Rankyaku he used during Enies Lobby could spell trouble for Base/Buso Zoro (until Hao Infusion kicks in, that is).

I mean, Hybrid Kaku was inferior to Base Santoryu Zoro (as Nitoryu Zoro alone matched it), but that OP Rankyaku gave him a clear advantage over Zoro until Zoro used Goken and Ichi/Ni Gorilla, and his Amane Dachi would've ended the fight had Zoro not one-shot both the attack and Kaku himself with Asura

The mf was ride or die for giraffe representation pre-ts I won't be surprised
Shit, if his base form can so much as hold its own against Base/Buso Zoro, Awakened Zoan Kaku vs a serious Zoro (maybe even w/ Hao Infusion) would be fun.

I will assume the reason why Kuma teleported back to mary geosei is because..well, he is gone. only his body and new role as "CD ultimate slave pet" remains. If they want him back, the CD will need to be either gone for good and reprogram him or ask the only CD that has regain his humanity after a fishy event.

Back