• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1060: "Luffy's Dream" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there an island in One Piece with a huge, circular chunk taken out of it?

I can't remember because I haven't read that part of the story in years.
First one I can think about is Jaya? But that's due to the knock up stream

First one I can think about is Jaya? But that's due to the knock up stream
Actually the original island of Jaya (before half of it was shot up by the Knock up stream) looked like it had a nearly circular part missing (left eye of the skull shaped island, right eye being the city of gold)

Jaya island is skypiea.... im in shambles. Jaya island past has the circle but skypiea jaya island doesn;t

Yes, I just remembered it all after Snook said the name.

Wyper and his ancestor are mid.

Noland was seen as a liar though what he said came true therefore he created the butterfly affect due to that he is the owner of time making him automatically above time. So he should be wall level at highest and multiversal to hyperversal at lowest

Wyper didn't do it singlehandedly, and (being the reject he is) needed a Reject Dial.

Mid-High, if I'm being generous.

to be fair we still don't know if it was a devil fruit or ancient weapon so they cant really calc anything yet. If it's one of the ancient weapons then it's not imu's feat it'll be an ancient weapon feat lol

to be fair we still don't know if it was a devil fruit or ancient weapon so they cant really calc anything yet. If it's one of the ancient weapons then it's not imu's feat it'll be an ancient weapon feat lol
I think they can still calculate it just can't say just WHAT did that attack exactly due to there only being large speculation on what it is and no clear answer yet.
@KingTempest
@DemonGodMitchAubin
@GodlyCharmander

Would any of you fine gentlemen be able to calc the mountain-slicing from 1059 or the island destruction from this chapter?

IDC that neither feat scales to anyone.
You kind of just defined both feats: One is probably Large Mountain and the other is Large Island level ( or country level, I don't know, I'm obviously not great at that calc stuff but it seems like a big island ).

Last edited:
You kind of just defined both feats: One is probably Large Mountain and the other is Large Island level ( or country level, I don't know, I'm obviously not great at that calc stuff but it seems like a big island ).
Vaporizing a large island is probably far higher than just island level tbh. Usually the results get higher based on frag/obliteration/Vaporization. And this seems to be a case of the last two

BTW I highly doubt Sabo actually died. Oda is playing it like he may have gotten evaporated by the attack but here's the thing:
One: Aren't Logias immune to stuff like, for example, an attack that seems to be a gigantic fireball ( possibly just a spherical beam though ) that can vaporize an island, if they're someone who can control and turn into fire?
Two: Im and the Elders were shown to not even know Sabo was on that island until the attack was already hurling down on it, so I doubt they had planned to use an attack that could negate his Logia power and kill him ( yes I said that, in the case it's just a very hot fireball, he could withstand it, but the island's destruction would drown him, but that may not be possible for the third reason coming up )
Three: If the latter two are correct then he can just fly away from the island using his powers

It does seem strange that Im would be able to destroy an entire island within 1 to 2 minutes of knowing about a transponder call, yes, especially given the enormous size of the One Piece planet.

I think they can still calculate it just can't say just WHAT did that attack exactly due to there only being large speculation on what it is and no clear answer yet.

yup

GrandLineReview brought up a good point

Everyone we know is on Lulusia had the direction of the light from over head and they were all looking upwards, while Sabo had the direction of the light from the side of his head and he was looking side ways. He could have been on a ship leaving Lulusia and just barely got off the island before it got nuked.

Everyone we know is on Lulusia had the direction of the light from over head and they were all looking upwards, while Sabo had the direction of the light from the side of his head and he was looking side ways. He could have been on a ship leaving Lulusia and just barely got off the island before it got nuked.
With the size of that blast I'd be shocked if his boat/transportation method didn't get flipped like a burger tbh. But so long as he doesn't get vaporized it's all good.

I can't remember if Luffy has Sabo's vivre card or not but I'd imagine if he did, 5 days later he'd be far less casual if he noticed Sabo's card burned out like Ace's when he died. He should be fine

It does seem strange that Im would be able to destroy an entire island within 1 to 2 minutes of knowing about a transponder call, yes, especially given the enormous size of the One Piece planet.
According to some Back of the envelope calculations, if it is an orbital superweapon (which is highly likely) in low Earth orbit, the time it would take to circumnavigate the planet is independent of the size of the planet and only depends on its density. If there is an extensive network of such weapons, it would make complete sense that Im could strike at Lulusia within a few minutes

Yes a guy said that on Worstgen

With the size of that blast I'd be shocked if his boat/transportation method didn't get flipped like a burger tbh. But so long as he doesn't get vaporized it's all good.
He doesn't care for typical transportation. He was seen leaving Dressrosa on one of Karasu's crows. Probably similar here.

He doesn't care for typical transportation. He was seen leaving Dressrosa on one of Karasu's crows. Probably similar here.
That'd be a far better deal tbh. A boat in that kinda environment wouldn't last- I'd imagine leaving via big revolutionary birdTM would at least keep him mid air even if it gets bumpy from the shockwave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back