• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1052: "A New Morning" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a drawing Bolin from The Legend of Korra that I discovered long ago in Deviantart. I use it since he looks very similar to me when I was younger, except that I have dark brown eyes.

being out of shape ≠ not smart, attractive, cool, etc
Don't know how you even came to that conclusion, but never think of your self as ugly or unimportant due to your body.
It's not proper to comment on someone's appearance when you quite literally have never seen said someone. It might look like you're coming out of place of pity, which is not good.

It's not proper to comment on someone's appearance when you quite literally have never seen said someone. It might look like you're coming out of place of pity, which is not good.
No, I'm just saying that no matter what you look like, and no matter what people think of you due to your appearance, you should never put your self down because of it. And being fit doesn't exactly lead to happiness either, you can still be depressed even if you're fit. What leads to happiness is believing in your self, and knowing that you can do what ever you want, so long as you're confident. What's ironic is we're discussing this on a thread about a series where one of the main points is that looks or race do not determine who you are or can be.

If he was any skinnier, he'd be too damn sexy!

Also King really would have a harem of woman that wanna be with him just from his face alone.

I personally consider Kalifa and Baccarat to have more physically attractive designs than Boa Hancock or Hiyori, whose supposed extreme beauties are more informed attributes to me, but it may be Western versus Eastern cultural preferences.

Also, this may be considered a too chauvinistic topic of discussion.
Robin it is for me though. Both pre and post timeskip

Also, I find it weird that Onimaru can't speak ( if I recall correctly ) despite his df seemingly giving him human vocal cords and maybe a human brain. Yet, Yamato can talk in wolf form..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back