• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1052: "A New Morning" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad Zoro, having the most beautiful women ( literally said so in-verse ) flirting with them right after he wakes up.
Virgin Sanji faints if he touches a titty..

Also, do the women just not see Kiku's... "extra sword"?
I know Kiku is a fictional character, but that doesn't give you the right to be insensitive about her identity.

The girls knows the concept of a trans woman, they're not transphobic, why would they comment on Kiku's genitals?

I know Kiku is a fictional character, but that doesn't give you the right to be insensitive about her identity.

The girls knows the concept of a trans woman, they're not transphobic, why would they comment on Kiku's genitals?
I don't know if they all know that trans women exist ( specifically the children ), but I'm just saying that it's weird that they don't really point that out. But I guess that even if some of them didn't know of that concept and were a bit confused by it, they wouldn't really mention it in a manga like this. This is the manga where genitals aren't even shown in the first place, so why would they even point them out? ( Well, besides that scene where the girl in Amazon Lily was washing Luffy, but that was for pure comedy )

Boa Hancock's stated to be the most beautiful woman.
Hyori is the most beautiful in Wano.
Well Hiyori and Boa Hancock have never crossed paths, and neither have the citizens of Wano crossed paths with Boa Hancock, so they wouldn't know that Boa is regarded as the most beautiful woman in their world.

I don't know if they all know that trans women exist ( specifically the children ), but I'm just saying that it's weird that they don't really point that out. But I guess that even if some of them didn't know of that concept and were a bit confused by it, they wouldn't really mention it in a manga like this. This is the manga where genitals aren't even shown in the first place, so why would they even point them out? ( Well, besides that scene where the girl in Amazon Lily was washing Luffy, but that was for pure comedy )
Again, why are you even talking about this? Really, just don't acknowledge it.

Well Hiyori and Boa Hancock have never crossed paths, and neither have the citizens of Wano crossed paths with Boa Hancock, so they wouldn't know that Boa is regarded as the most beautiful woman in their world.
Boa Hancock is regarded as the most beautiful woman worldwide.

Boa literally is capable of slaving people and doing cruel shit and getting away with it. Her beauty has the better feats, sorry bro.

Yeah and she also has a devil fruit based around manipulating people's lust for her and turning them to stone
Her devil fruit doesn't manipulate lust. It just uses it against her targets.
If they don't feel lust for her, they won't be turned into stone, the DF doesn't add lust into no one.
Boa's capabilities with her appearance alone, most of the time, isn't related to her DF.

Again how do the people of Wano even know she exists? They just think Hiyori is the most beautiful woman worldwide, or one of.
They refer to her as the most beautiful woman in Wano, not in the world. Even if they did, their claim would be unfounded as they are ignorant about other woman (or simply biased)

Her devil fruit doesn't manipulate lust. It just uses it against her targets.
If they don't feel lust for her, they won't be turned into stone, the DF doesn't add lust into no one.
Boa's capabilities with her appearance alone, most of the time, isn't related to her DF.
oh, right. but then again it's not JUST people who feel lust for her. It's basically anyone in general, exempt from those who use haki. Remember when she kicked like 7 pacifistas and turned their body parts into stone?

oh, right. but then again it's not JUST people who feel lust for her. It's basically anyone in general, exempt from those who use haki. Remember when she kicked like 7 pacifistas and turned their body parts into stone?
Her physical and arrow attacks doesn't fall under this condition. She can turn anything she touches or hits into stone.
She can only turn entire people into statues if they feel lust for her.

The sun's white but we see it orange because "stuff and things" that are too science related for me to remember
The Sun is not white. While it, (like any other star) does emit light in all wavelengths, there is usually a wavelength where the intensity is highest, which is related to several factors like the size and age of the star, for the sun that wavelength roughly corresponds to yellow

BTW ... Kiku joined the women's section (expected) of the bath but Yamato joined the men's section. Oda still throwing us curveballs regarding Yamato's gender

BTW ... Kiku joined the women's section (expected) of the bath but Yamato joined the men's section. Oda still throwing us curveballs regarding Yamato's gender
No, he's not. LOL. Kiku is a self proclaimed woman at heart, and she even dresses and acts like one, though some people in-verse still kind of think of her as a male. Meanwhile, Yamato thinks that she's Oden, thus she went into a men's bath since she thinks she's Oden. She's not exactly trans though, since unlike Kiku she doesn't dress or act like the gender she's mimicking. She's even admitted she's not the most like Oden, and that Luffy and Momonosuke are more like him.

Daym, even Wano embraces the woke culture I see.

Isn't the age of consent in Japan much lower than elsewhere in the world...? Strange hill to die on, it's not like there's a sudden change in his mind between 17 and 18 that makes that imaginary relationship "good", it's bad for other reasons.

I also really don't think the show was trying to portray her that way.

Either way, Oda has already confirmed that there won't be any romance in the crew, so ships are completely meaningless.
Oda never confirmed there will be no romance between Straw Hats thats a mistranslation

I can't quite make fun of you otherwise this'd be seen as "trolling" by the staff.
But how about you don't bring up things like "woke culture", or "SJW" to this? It might trigger a discussion with someone.
Did I say woke culture is a bad thing though?

Don't play yourself bud.

Ngl Nami seems to have more chemistry with women in my opinion... if you catch my drift.

I can see Sanji x Pudding being a thing though, Pudding was his first kiss afterall and one of the only women who shares the mutual heart eyes and nosebleeds with him, they are perfect for each other.
Tbh Nami seems like a Bisexual imo

Ironic how I never said you did. I asked you to not bring the topic up to avoid confrontations.

Now, turn down the clown behavior and comment on the chapter, ay?
Yeah so stop acting like you have a stick up your butt or something, since you said you want to "make fun of me" but doesn't seem to meet the intellectual requirements to do so in ways that doesn't scream " I am 13 years old ! Ayy Me big stronk baddie!".

Not to mention your attempt at backseat moderation is priceless. I can say whatever I want here regarding the chapter, and there is nothing you can do about it. Do we have an understanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back