• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was decided in this thread that all characters from East Blue all the way to Alabasta have no discernible progression, thus, backscaling should be okay.
Thus, let me begin organizing the overall scaling. This will be done by introducing new calcs, and replacing outdated ones by a better version.

Beginning of Series Feats
New Attack Potency

• Chessmarimo makes a hole in the wall: 536 tons (8-A)
This new feat would upgrade the BoS characters currently rated as 8-B+ to 8-A, or 8-A+ with upscaling to 550 Tons.

Affected Profiles: Alvida, Arlong, Bellamy, Buchi, Buggy the Clown, Don Krieg, Gin, Hatchan, Kuro, Kuroobi, Laboon, BoS Luffy, Pearl, BoS Zoro, BoS Sanji, Usopp up to Water 7, Wapol, Mr 4, Miss Merry Christmas, Mr 3, Mr 5, Tashigi, Miss Valentine.

EDIT: Nami gets an East Blue key.
Both her and Vivi scale to half of Mr. 5 and etc each due to harming Miss Valentine together.

• Early feats (Here)
    • Hakoku: 3.33 Kilotons (Low 7-C+)
    • Buggy Bomb: 3.44 Kilotons (Low 7-C+)
    • Sea King'S GPE: 5.4 Kilotons (Low 7-C+)
Affected Profiles: Alvida, Arlong, Bellamy, Buchi, Buggy the Clown, Don Krieg, Gin, Hatchan, Kuro, Kuroobi, Laboon, BoS Luffy, Pearl, BoS Zoro, BoS Sanji, Usopp up to Water 7, Wapol, Mr 4, Miss Merry Christmas, Mr 3, Mr 5, Tashigi, Miss Valentine.

Alabasta Feats
New Attack Potency
The new feats and recalcs aren't going to get any character a tier upgrade, but it would increase their value by a little. I remade the calc where pell tanks an explosion. It used 5km with air blast formula, even though Crocodile made it clear that it'd be on the ground. I also calculated the distance Pell was from the bomb's epicenter. Let me address the elephant in the room. The 7-B calc. It obviously doesn't scale to anyone, but Luffy might get 7-B with enviromental destruction, since he did that much damage with gatling attacks either way.

Affected Profiles: Bon Clay, Crocodile, Mr 1, Alabasta Luffy, Alabasta/Skypiea Nami , Alabasta/Skypiea Robin, Alabasta Zoro, Alabasta Sanji, Alabasta/Skypiea Chopper, Zala, Yama.

Skypiea Feats
New Attack Potency
  • Wyper's Reject Dial: 14.12 Kilotons (7-C)
  • Wyper's Bazooka feats (Here)​
    • Burn Bazooka Explosion: 1.54 Megatons (Low 7-B)
    • Wyper bust through a tree: 1.98 Megatons (Low 7-B)
    • Wyper's First Burn Bazooka Explosion: 94.9 Kilotons (7-C+)
  • El Thor: 161.15 Kilotons (High 7-C)
  • El Thor²: 252.30 Kilotons (High 7-C)
  • Gold Rifle: 17.1 Megatons (7-B)
We're going to discuss this through and through.

Affected Profiles: Skypiea Luffy, Skypiea Zoro, Skypiea Sanji, Wyper, Enel, Ohm, Satori, Shura, Gedatsu.

Water 7 Feats
New Attack Potency
We accepted the Doriki value was linear scaling for Striking Strength in this thread, which, most times, translate to Attack Potency, as these characters use physicals to attack. Due to the nature of the Gold Rifle, I know this will be a point of contention, so I will make two different Doriki scalings, one with the 17.1 Megatons, and another one with the highest feat they scale to other than that.

Doriki Scaling (w/o gold rifle)
  • Kalifa (630): 1.54 Megatons (Low 7-B)​
  • Fukurou (800): 1.95 Megatons (Low 7-B)​
  • Kumadori (810): 1.98 Megatons (Low 7-B)​
  • Blueno (820): 2 Megatons (Low 7-B)​
  • Jabra (2180): 5.33 Megatons (Low 7-B+)​
  • Kaku (2200): 5.37 Megatons (Low 7-B+)​
  • Lucci (4000): 9.77 Megatons (7-B)​
Doriki Scaling (w gold rifle)
  • Kalifa (630): 17.1 Megatons (7-B)​
  • Fukurou (800): 21.71 Megatons (7-B)​
  • Kumadori (810): 21.98 Megatons (7-B)​
  • Blueno (820): 22.25 Megatons (7-B)​
  • Jabra (2180): 59.17 Megatons (7-B+)​
  • Kaku (2200): 59.71 Megatons (7-B+)​
  • Lucci (4000): 108.57 Megatons (7-A)​
I will make a blog with the accepted version.

Oh, but you think we're done? Nah. We also recently accepted combined attacks taken as twice their usual damage. This naturally affects Lucci and Luffy.

EDIT: As @Eminiteable informed me, Base Kaku was capable of matching Nitoryu Zoro, while his Hybrid Form matched Santoryuu Zoro, who is as strong as Luffy.

Thus, Base Kaku with swords is 1.5x weaker than Zoro, and slightly stronger than his physicals.

• Santoryu Zoro: 9.77 or 108.57 Megatons.
  • Nitoryu Zoro: 6.51 or 72.38 Megatons
Sabaody Feats
New Attack Potency
Although it's an attack from a god tier, this scales to some of the weaker characters, as this calc only takes into consideration the explosion left behind by the laser. We accept it as durability negation, so the energy behind it shouldn't be a problem.
The pacifista, which have the exact same laser as Kizaru, should probably scale to this in their AP, and their durability, as one of them took their own laser to their mouth, and still survived and kept going. Naturally, another who is capable of damaging the pacifista would either scale or downscale to 7-A. This obviously only applies to Sabaody keys.

Also, massive thanks to @KingTempest for the massive help with scaling, and this whole CRT as a whole. He contributed to this as much as I did, if not more.

Last edited:
Water 7 Feats
New Attack Potency
We accepted the Doriki value was linear scaling for Striking Strength in this thread, which, most times, translate to Attack Potency, as these characters use physicals to attack. Due to the nature of the Gold Rifle, I know this will be a point of contention, so I will make two different Doriki scalings, one with the 17.1 Megatons, and another one with the highest feat they scale to other than that.

Doriki Scaling (w/o gold rifle)
  • Kalifa (630): 1.54 Megatons (Low 7-B)​
  • Fukurou (800): 1.95 Megatons (Low 7-B)​
  • Kumadori (810): 1.98 Megatons (Low 7-B)​
  • Blueno (820): 2 Megatons (Low 7-B)​
  • Jabra (2180): 5.33 Megatons (Low 7-B+)​
  • Kaku (2200): 5.37 Megatons (Low 7-B+)​
  • Lucci (4000): 9.77 Megatons (7-B)​
Doriki Scaling (w gold rifle)
  • Kalifa (630): 17.1 Megatons (7-B)​
  • Fukurou (800): 21.71 Megatons (7-B)​
  • Kumadori (810): 21.98 Megatons (7-B)​
  • Blueno (820): 22.25 Megatons (7-B)​
  • Jabra (2180): 59.17 Megatons (7-B+)​
  • Kaku (2200): 59.71 Megatons (7-B+)​
  • Lucci (4000): 108.57 Megatons (7-A)​
I will make a blog with the accepted version.
I personally don't fully understand this, could you explain more how they scale and stuff?

PWuowlt.jpg

100% agree with the OP

Only thing I'm not sure about is Doriki scaling with the Golden Rifle, since I believe Shigan scales above the Golden Rifle, but Doriki doesn't measure Rokushiki abilities, just regular physicals and I'm not confident we can scale Kalifa's physicals above the Golden Rifle

Only thing I'm not sure about is Doriki scaling with the Golden Rifle, since I believe Shigan scales above the Golden Rifle, but Doriki doesn't measure Rokushiki abilities, just regular physicals and I'm not confident we can scale Kalifa's physicals above the Golden Rifle
It's fine either way, we can discuss this.

How they scale to it I guess 🤔
How they scale to what?

East Blue characters scale to Chessmarimo's 536 Tons because they're weaker than Chopper, who is weaker than East Blue Luffy. Even Mr. 5 can damage Luffy with his explosion, so characters that gave Luffy a much harder time such as Arlong and Don Krieg should also scale.

Robin, and co scaling to Pell is already accepted so no need to go over this.

Wyper and co scale to his bazooka because we have multiple instances of characters tanking it's explosion point blank, such as this.
For the gold rifle, Luffy scales to it because he employed that much force into the ball to generate the KE.

Doriki is self explanatory. Kalifa scales above Skypiea Top Tier characters, as Water 7 Usopp can take a punch from Luffy. Both Nami and Usopp should be around the same level physically, Kalifa can damage Nami.

The laser is also explained in the post.

I personally don't fully understand this, could you explain more how they scale and stuff?
@Char I got the specific section he's worrying about.

The w/out Golden Rifle section is basically the fact that Luffy is casually superior to the Burn Bazooka's explosives. Denotes that he's superior, takes hits from it, etc.
There's also another scaling chain that would put others above it as well.

Kalifa is superior to and is capable of harming Usopp, who can take a hit from Luffy, and she also overpowers Luffy in the former scan.
They upscale from Kalifa.

The w/ Golden Rifle section is the fact that Luffy himself generate enough force in the golden ball for the value of the golden ball to even happen. Then ykw scales above.

For the gold rifle, Luffy scales to it because he employed that much force into the ball to generate the KE.

Doriki is self explanatory. Kalifa scales above Skypiea Top Tier characters, as Water 7 Usopp can take a punch from Luffy. Both Nami and Usopp should be around the same level physically, Kalifa can damage Nami.
Uhh... Not sure about that... While luffy scaling to gold rifle is true... Usopp scaling to luffy isn't fully accurate as we see luffy saying how he was no match for him

Uhh... Not sure about that... While luffy scaling to gold rifle is true... Usopp scaling to luffy isn't fully accurate as we see luffy saying how he was no match for him
Usopp hurt him a bunch of times. It's not just AP that Luffy is considering

Via utilizing luffy's weaknesses
Those aren't weaknesses, they're just things that can hurt him.

His explosives hurt him, his spikes hurt him, etc.
Also, Usopp did all of this while he was injured. He definitely scales to Luffy.

I apologize in advance cause I’m probably just being dumb, but I don’t really understand these parts.
It was decided in this thread that all characters from East Blue all the way to Alabasta have no discernible progression, thus, backscaling should be okay.
  • Chessmarimo makes a hole in the wall: 536 tons (8-A)
This new feat would upgrade the BoS characters currently rated as 8-B+ to 8-A, or 8-A+ with upscaling to 550 Tons.

Affected Profiles: Alvida, Arlong, Bellamy, Buchi, Buggy the Clown, Don Krieg, Gin, Hatchan, Kuro, Kuroobi, Laboon, BoS Luffy, Pearl, BoS Zoro, BoS Sanji, Usopp up to Water 7, Wapol, Mr 4, Miss Merry Christmas, Mr 3, Mr 5, Tashigi.
The new feats and recalcs aren't going to get any character a tier upgrade, but it would increase their value by a little. I remade the calc where pell tanks an explosion. It used 5km with air blast formula, even though Crocodile made it clear that it'd be on the ground. I also calculated the distance Pell was from the bomb's epicenter. Let me address the elephant in the room. The 7-B calc. It obviously doesn't scale to anyone, but Luffy might get 7-B with enviromental destruction, since he did that much damage with gatling attacks either way.

Affected Profiles: Bon Clay, Crocodile, Mr 1, Alabasta Luffy, Alabasta/Skypiea Nami , Alabasta/Skypiea Robin, Alabasta Zoro, Alabasta Sanji, Alabasta/Skypiea Chopper, Zala, Yama.
If there’s no discernible progression from East Blue to Alabasta, shouldn’t BoS Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, etc. just be 7-C?

I apologize in advance cause I’m probably just being dumb, but I don’t really understand these parts.

If there’s no discernible progression from East Blue to Alabasta, shouldn’t BoS Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, etc. just be 7-C?
He meant East Blue to Alabasta Saga, AKA right off the Grand Line like against Mr. 4 and Wapol. He was definitely stronger towards the end of Alabasta, but early Alabasta Saga (prior to when they actually land on Alabasta) is different

Those aren't weaknesses, they're just things that can hurt him.

His explosives hurt him, his spikes hurt him, etc.
Also, Usopp did all of this while he was injured. He definitely scales to Luffy.
Didn't know Luffy was weak to explosions.
Don't know where luffy got hurt from the explosion when he tanked it and didn't even react to it
0332-016.png
0332-017.png
0333-002.png

Usopp even says or implies that luffy can't die/be hurt from that
0333-003.png

But I guess this punch doesn't seem held back so I'll agree
0333-006.png

He meant East Blue to Alabasta Saga, AKA right off the Grand Line like against Mr. 4 and Wapol. He was definitely stronger towards the end of Alabasta, but early Alabasta Saga (prior to when they actually land on Alabasta) is different
Ah, okay.
So does this mean that Usopp didn’t get any stronger from BoS to Water 7?

So does this mean that Usopp didn’t get any stronger from BoS to Water 7?
He has no feats of scaling to anyone/anything higher than that.

His earliest feats are from fighting Chew in Arlong Park, but we don't have a key for that yet, then his chartable feats are fighting Alabasta guys, then in Skypiea he gets nothing better, and his next relevant feat of scaling is in Water 7.
It's a bunch of "stronger than before"s until Water 7

1. I agree of course. AWESOME JOB, btw!

2. What value will Oars/Moria scale to?

Because Usopp scales to half of that, and Hody > Usopp, and Luffy in Base easily beat a Hody who was 32x that.

One question: Why is Gear 2nd twice as powerful as base, and G3 twice as powerful as G2nd?

That part didn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back