• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1052: "A New Morning" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a theory since the roger's bounty on how much luffy's bounty would be and its gonna be 5.64B$ coz luffy's best number is 56 so luffy will be above roger only in 100mil

Nah after wano at max luffy bounty either behind white beard or above it but not that much
And minimum around blackbeard bounty

well at least that would be luffy's last bounty but remember they defeated 2 yonkos and they said that these 2 BM + Kaido are above roger/WB.
and they made it such a big deal (which is a huge deal) so its very possible that it would be 5.6B.
Also luffy's Nika fruit would boost him even more coz the government are scared of that.

I had a theory since the roger's bounty on how much luffy's bounty would be and its gonna be 5.64B$ coz luffy's best number is 56 so luffy will be above roger only in 100mil
I am thinking Luffy's bounty post Wano would be exactly 5.000.000.000 Beri, nothing more, nothing less.

I have a feeling that only Luffy and Kidd will be inducted as new Emperors, continuing the gag about Law's inferiority complex about being considered as an underling of Luffy and Kidd

Law was shown to be more dangerous than Kidd during the fight with Big Mom, despite not displaying Emperor's Haki yet.

I'm surprised Big Mom didn't use Haoshoku Infusion against Kid and Law.

And that Law doesn't have Haoshoku yet.

Well, as long as they don't place him as a sympathetic villain or anti-villain, I do not mind. He is impressive in terms of sheer relentless willpower, toughness, and versatile mastery of combat. However, he is also a genocidal "dystopia justifies the means" child-enslaver.

Well, as long as they don't place him as a sympathetic villain or anti-villain, I do not mind. He is impressive in terms of sheer relentless willpower, toughness, and versatile mastery of combat. However, he is also a genocidal "dystopia justifies the means" child-enslaver.
Kaido is like senator armstrong ngl

Nah, he is more relentless, and not driven by ideology, just existential despair and selfishness.

He's still the coolest though.
op_tcb_1047_010.png

Coolest attack in one piece. ^

Poneglyph >>>>>> Everyone - Robin
Everyone saying CP0 got her but there's no way the straw hats would be that relaxed with a missing member without being informed of it.
Unless like you said- PONEGLYPH. Man, next chapter's gonna be FULL of stuff.
New bounties
New emperors
Greenbull face reveal
Likely poneglyph lore from Robin
Maybe extra Joy Boy stuff since WANO KNOWS?? Robin had to have heard that her captain's Joy Boy since the whole country knows now

Please god ancient weapon info on the poneglyph- Kaido was talking about them and we already know two, so we need the third- Maybe he knew about Uranus from his Pongelyph

Get ready for the biggest hype build chapter then a month without OP-

If CP0 really does have Robin, I'm skipping all the chapters until Robin is freed.

I've had enough with all the damsel in distress crap.

We had an awesome arc in the form of Enies Lobby, and that's it.

Everyone saying CP0 got her but there's no way the straw hats would be that relaxed with a missing member without being informed of it.
Two of CP0 members are dead with their big fat L + Ratio + Embarassment + Maidenless + Loser + Sacrifice for nothing and the last one literally escaped and went to Mariejois
Unless Lucci and Gang are really in Wano which are not, then yeah CP0 got Robin doesn't make any sense at all
Unless like you said- PONEGLYPH. Man, next chapter's gonna be FULL of stuff.
New bounties
New emperors
Greenbull face reveal
Likely poneglyph lore from Robin
Maybe extra Joy Boy stuff since WANO KNOWS?? Robin had to have heard that her captain's Joy Boy since the whole country knows now

Please god ancient weapon info on the poneglyph- Kaido was talking about them and we already know two, so we need the third- Maybe he knew about Uranus from his Pongelyph

Get ready for the biggest hype build chapter then a month without OP-
Isn't in Fish-Man Island Robin wasn't there until she talked with Neptune? Can't remember
But yeah, next few chapters is going the batshit insane

Well, we need to wait a month before the next chapter, so Oda better not make us wait an entire month just to tell us that we're going to get a rehash of Enies Lobby.

Repetition like this kills so many good stories/shows.

Several days after Big Mom & Kaido were KOed inside of a volcano & there's still no sign of them. Any chance they might've died for real or at least put in such a bad state they'll be unable to fight ever again?

Several days after Big Mom & Kaido were KOed inside of a volcano & there's still no sign of them. Any chance they might've died for real or at least put in such a bad state they'll be unable to fight ever again?
I doubt either of them have died, for characters of that caliber i would expect a more memorable death, like we got with Whitebeard.

And i don't think they have been permanently cripple by that, at most they have been recovering like the Straw Hats.

I mean she did call Kalifla hot and want her as a hot secretary for a sec.

Also in that one OP film with Honey Queen, when she was playing cards with her captors and Honey Queen was about to leave the room (I forget why), Nami pointed out that she was beating Honey Queen and asked if Queen planned to "pay with her body".

Probably Nami joking around but still.
Yup Robin seems like the only straight from the females in the crew ngl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back