• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1052: "A New Morning" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways, I don't think Green Bull came with the intent of violence, there is nothing he alone can do against the allied forces that took down two Yonkous.

It seems implied that he came without Akainu or any higher up's orders, and might be the key to revitalizing Wano with his gardening skills after Orochi and Kaido laid waste to it.

Yeah so stop acting like you have a stick up your butt or something, since you said you want to "make fun of me" but doesn't seem to meet the intellectual requirements to do so in ways that doesn't scream " I am 13 years old ! Ayy Me big stronk baddie!".

Not to mention your attempt at backseat moderation is priceless. I can say whatever I want here regarding the chapter, and there is nothing you can do about it. Do we have an understanding?
No. You can't. Make any comments that appear transphobic, and those comments will be deleted.

Stop antagonizing other users. This discussion should end now.

It seems like the Gorousei are genuinely malding and have no idea what to do against Luffy.

The Wano borders staying closed proved to be a good idea as the marines can't even enter to take the country.

Also bounties were hinted for next chapter... I'm really hyped to how much they increase.

It seems like the Gorousei are genuinely malding and have no idea what to do against Luffy.

The Wano borders staying closed proved to be a good idea as the marines can't even enter to take the country.

Also bounties were hinted for next chapter... I'm really hyped to how much they increase.

My prediction about their bounties are

Luffy: 4Billion+
Zoro: 1.5Billion+
Sanji: 1.3Billion+
Law: 2.4Billion+
Kidd: 2.5Billion+
Idk about the other Straw Hats Chopper poor thing gonna have a dissapointed Bounty again😭

I think the Five Elders will off themselves when the time comes (i.e the Navy is defeated, MG is occupied, or the One Piece is found).

Either that, or one of the members will kill the others under Im's orders.

No. You can't. Make any comments that appear transphobic, and those comments will be deleted.

Well sure delete them then if you deem them transphobic, I don't mind.

As for the antagonization, well I sensed hostility from him first and hence responded in change, maybe you wanna talk to him about it too?

My prediction about their bounties are

Luffy: 4Billion+
Zoro: 1.5Billion+
Sanji: 1.3Billion+
Law: 2.4Billion+
Kidd: 2.5Billion+
Idk about the other Straw Hats Chopper poor thing gonna have a dissapointed Bounty again😭
I am predicting exactly 5,000,000,000 Beri for Luffy.

Due to few things:
1) Luffy's bounty ends up higher than his opponent's post victory.
2) I saw this interesting formula somewhere that was fascinating:
Luffy's Bounty before Time Skip:
30M x 3,3 = 100M
100M x 3 = 300M
300M +100 = 400M

Luffy's Bounty after Time Skip 400M +100 = 500M
500 x 3 = 1.5 B

And theorically after Wano would be 1.5 x 3,3 = 5B Luffy's Bounty post Wano might be 5 Billion.

3) Luffy having a 5 B bounty is perfect on the final mile to becoming Pirate King since it has surpassed all the current Yonkou, and was only below the Pirate King Gol D Roger himself and his rival Whitebeard. It means that Luffy is close to becoming and surpassing even these legends.

Agreed. Drop the controversial discussion please.

Anyway, it seems like Yamato genuinely identifies as a male going by the bath scene. We should preferably try to remember to address him as such until we get contradictory information.

I think we shouldn't restrict addressing Yamato as him, her or they.

It just causes confusion and I don't think it really benefits discussion.

So if you want to call Yamato him, call him him, if you want to call Yamato her, then call her her, if you want to call Yamato they, then call them they. No need to force a single pronoun on her/him/them.

Fake news.

Nobody in that comment section has asked if the dolls fit in a jar yet.

This is the most hilarious thing to me considering:
Three OP admirals
SSG is done
Fleet admiral with highest offense in the verse
Likely captured the brother of Luffy and can use him to threaten him

"We can't do anything" JUST RUSH THE GUY- if the fruit is THAT important I'd be sending every person under me to fold him

Three OP admirals
SSG is done

"We can't do anything" JUST RUSH THE GUY- if the fruit is THAT important I'd be sending every person under me to fold him
Probably has something to do with the revolutionaries and Blackbeard attacking them if they dedicated all their forces to Wano.

I think we shouldn't restrict addressing Yamato as him, her or they.

It just causes confusion and I don't think it really benefits discussion.

So if you want to call Yamato him, call him him, if you want to call Yamato her, then call her her, if you want to call Yamato they, then call them they. No need to force a single pronoun on her/him/them.
I suppose so, but I wish that Oda had been less unclear regarding the issue.

- Hawkins reveals in a talk to Drake that he meant himself when he said one person only has 1% chance of survival. Hawkins predicted Kaido's defeat with his cards but didn't commit another betrayal because of his pride.

what hawkins power get?

Three OP admirals
SSG is done

LOL? No, dude. That simply ain't how it works. Do you even REMEMBER what happened when they pressed Luffy by capturing his brother? He started an all out war against the government with a yonko on his side. Now, consider the fact that he now has:
Kidd and Law, who managed to defeat a Yonko, albeit via BFR but it's still impressive they managed to even live past that fight.
Yamato, who is PROBABLY as strong as an admiral but I'm just guessing based off her capabilities like managing to slam Kaido into the roof with CoC infusion, ironically she may actually be stronger than Oden, which is ironic since she calls her self him.
An entire fleet of people to help him, and specifically a guy that can shield them with barriers if need be, barriers that should be impenetrable but maybe they're not, who knows?
More crewmates to help him, since he didn't have any of his crew to help at the original Marineford war, plus Sabo would probably be there since they most likely captured him and his group.
And since Sabo will be there, the Revolutionaries will also step in to help.
Blackbeard is most definitely going to appear, too. It's too big of a war for him to not try and sweep up some sweet admiral devil fruits.
And Shanks might help too.
Not to mention, Luffy him self could probably handle the admirals. At this point he could roflstomp Akainu seeing as he doesn't even need to touch him to win. Hell, I'd argue he doesn't even need things like bajrang gun, just a King Kong Gun with advanced haki, considering Akainu legitimately got injured by an old Whitebeard who probably was having heart attacks trying to use advanced haki lol.
Edit: Hancock, forgot Hancock is on his side too. Plus the betrayed Warlords, like Mihawk and Buggy D. Clown

I hope Sanji and Nami will be a thing tho🙏
Nah, but I do like Sanji X Pudding alot. Sanji x Viola was also cool. Honestly, Nami strikes me as someone who'd run an onlyfans. But, never show her self nude, she'd just be one of those people who show them selves in provocative clothing but nothing more.

Nah, but I do like Sanji X Pudding alot. Sanji x Viola was also cool. Honestly, Nami strikes me as someone who'd run an onlyfans. But, never show her self nude, she'd just be one of those people who show them selves in provocative clothing but nothing more.
Nami = Amouranth?

what if Hancock conducts a raid on the women of Wano because the women bathed Luffy while he was sleeping
then her and Green Bull team up on them

Agreed. Drop the controversial discussion please.

Anyway, it seems like Yamato genuinely identifies as a male going by the bath scene. We should preferably try to remember to address him as such until we get contradictory information.
I think it's fine either way, Oda is very much portrayed her as a woman too with all the reactions from Sanji and Brook.

I don't think the World Government can successfully rush Luffy and come out ontop without major repercussions. Remember, Luffy is a Whitebeard Tier opponent now, but he ain't sick or dying.
yeah, I kinda said that right here
LOL? No, dude. That simply ain't how it works. Do you even REMEMBER what happened when they pressed Luffy by capturing his brother? He started an all out war against the government with a yonko on his side. Now, consider the fact that he now has:
Kidd and Law, who managed to defeat a Yonko, albeit via BFR but it's still impressive they managed to even live past that fight.
Yamato, who is PROBABLY as strong as an admiral but I'm just guessing based off her capabilities like managing to slam Kaido into the roof with CoC infusion, ironically she may actually be stronger than Oden, which is ironic since she calls her self him.
An entire fleet of people to help him, and specifically a guy that can shield them with barriers if need be, barriers that should be impenetrable but maybe they're not, who knows?
More crewmates to help him, since he didn't have any of his crew to help at the original Marineford war, plus Sabo would probably be there since they most likely captured him and his group.
And since Sabo will be there, the Revolutionaries will also step in to help.
Blackbeard is most definitely going to appear, too. It's too big of a war for him to not try and sweep up some sweet admiral devil fruits.
And Shanks might help too.
Not to mention, Luffy him self could probably handle the admirals. At this point he could roflstomp Akainu seeing as he doesn't even need to touch him to win. Hell, I'd argue he doesn't even need things like bajrang gun, just a King Kong Gun with advanced haki, considering Akainu legitimately got injured by an old Whitebeard who probably was having heart attacks trying to use advanced haki lol.
Edit: Hancock, forgot Hancock is on his side too. Plus the betrayed Warlords, like Mihawk and Buggy D. Clown

Also, Oda needs to stop drawing the women, specifically Yamato and Robin, with noodle arms. They should canonically be beef cakes, especially since Yamato wields a long metal club and has to constantly swing it at people. Even Nami should have a bit of muscle, though she's not really noted for physical strength.
On another note, should we start editing the One Piece pages now?

Also, Oda needs to stop drawing the women, specifically Yamato and Robin, with noodle arms. They should canonically be beef cakes, especially since Yamato wields a long metal club and has to constantly swing it at people. Even Nami should have a bit of muscle, though she's not really noted for physical strength.
On another note, should we start editing the One Piece pages now?
Editing what?

Tbh Nami seems like a Bisexual imo
I mean she did call Kalifla hot and want her as a hot secretary for a sec.

Also in that one OP film with Honey Queen, when she was playing cards with her captors and Honey Queen was about to leave the room (I forget why), Nami pointed out that she was beating Honey Queen and asked if Queen planned to "pay with her body".

Probably Nami joking around but still.

I personally consider Kalifa and Baccarat to have more physically attractive designs than Boa Hancock or Hiyori, whose supposed extreme beauties are more informed attributes to me, but it may be Western versus Eastern cultural preferences.

Also, this may be considered a too chauvinistic topic of discussion.

I personally consider Kalifa and Baccarat to have more physically attractive designs than Boa Hancock or Hiyori, whose supposed extreme beauties are more informed attributes to me, but it may be Western versus Eastern cultural preferences.

Also, this may be considered a too chauvinistic topic of discussion.
In terms of raw beauty and cuteness, Hancock and Hiyori are more preferable. In terms of sexiness, Kalifa and Baccarat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back