• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1052: "A New Morning" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wait, nvm, looked it up and Mickey seemingly has no way to stop Kirby's transmutation and other abilities. Maybe Kirby really could beat him.

Akainu merges with a volcano. Volcainu/Volkainu.
So he gets punches straight to the deep sea & creates a volcanic island with his power to save himself
Hear me out- Uranus is literally "Sky". It has to be a flying thing of some sort> the moon's ALWAYS above the earth
Uranus sometimes represnts the cosmos/outerspace itself, so the alien releated stuff with Enel make sense to be extremly important. BTW doesn't the OP planet have several Moons circling around it?
One_piece_world_globe.png

Basically this kid Momotaro gets born out of a peach to a pair of old people who wanna raise him as their son. He grows up super fast, asks for some food and heads out to commit mass genocide on oni island. He meets some animals that he domesticates as he shares his food with them (he met a dog, a monkey an a pheasant who are, as you can guess, akainu, kizaru and aokiji). He then headed out with his friends to the oni fort, beat em up and left with their treasures (can't have shiz in japan)
Monkey=Luffy, Dog=Yamato, Pheasant=Marco, Kaido & a few of the Beast Pirates(most of them have fake horns, but there's some with real ones)=Onis, The Island of the Ogres=Onigashima:unsure:

uhh nah, they ain't getting Low 1-C, at least not likely. Besides the fact that Low 1-C standards have gotten even stricter, there's barely any support for the Low 1-C revision anymore.
The voting total is 29 agree and 4 disagree, so as soon as a certain mod decides to accept it then it'll (eventually) be put in.
Even if kirbs did get Low 1-C he would end up in bottom tier and his hax wouldn't be enough to deal with Kingdom heart's hax.
I doubt hax would make up for such a gargantuan tier difference.
Anyways let's stop derailing.
Agreed, and my bad.

It's funny, because I thought of almost the exact same thing, but Akainu tunnels (like he did against Jinbe) underground to a pre-existing volcano.

Uranus sometimes represnts the cosmos/outerspace itself, so the alien releated stuff with Enel make sense to be extremly important. BTW doesn't the OP planet have several Moons circling around it?
One_piece_world_globe.png
Yeahuh. But on Vegapunk's lab we see the world with a ring around it- I feel like the several moons thing was an ancient history thing. Then the ring around the world followed with the moons' destruction somehow, then the ring stuck to earth (also somehow) to form the redline??
MAN-
We need lore about that

Yeahuh. But on Vegapunk's lab we see the world with a ring around it- I feel like the several moons thing was an ancient history thing. Then the ring around the world followed with the moons' destruction somehow, then the ring stuck to earth (also somehow) to form the redline??
MAN-
We need lore about that
I think someone with immense power, like a previous quake fruit user, had damaged the moons, and some pieces of the moon fell onto the All Blue, making it no longer the All Blue since islands separated the gigantic mass of water. That's why the Lunarians were on the Red Line in the first place, they just couldn't leave their home even after pieces of it fell onto another planet. And Minks have never had a proper origin home announced in the story, Zou is on Zunesha, and Zunesha obviously hasn't held Zou for ever, nor can she do that for ever. Minks power up from seeing the Moon, and the most prominent Mink figures are, among others, Rabbits, creatures who have a folktale of being on the moon ( the moon has a mark on it that supposedly looks like a rabbit ), and Dogs, creatures who howl at the moon in tons of works in fiction. Enel went to the moon and found that robots were already there, and the robots said something about their maker going to the All Blue ( I know it's not officially the name yet but come on the planet that One Piece takes place on is VERY clearly the All Blue, so I will keep calling it that and nobody will ever stop me ) and abandoning them, possibly because the moons became uninhabitable after they were mostly destroyed. I'll finish this post later, I'm busy. But if you reply to this just know it's not finished yet. Edit: Okay I'm back, time to finish this.
So, if a previous user of the Gura Gura no Mi really did destroy part of the moons, it'd explain why it's the only devil fruit that is said to have the power to destroy the world. And, notice that we first learn about Lunarians and the Red Line's history ( before Celestial Dragons came to it ) through a user of the Gura Gura no Mi, too. I say that fruit in particular because it's clear it's going to be one of the most prominent fruits, with the main villain having it and what not, right after one of the main heroes had it. And yes Whitebeard wasn't directly a main hero as in we didn't see him much before Marineford, but in terms of his impact in-verse, and power in-verse, he definitely was one of them. And I also mention that fruit because it's obviously one of the only fruits capable of destroying moons like that.

Last edited:
I think someone with immense power, like a previous quake fruit user, had damaged the moons, and some pieces of the moon fell onto the All Blue, making it no longer the All Blue since islands separated the gigantic mass of water. That's why the Lunarians were on the Red Line in the first place, they just couldn't leave their home even after pieces of it fell onto another planet. And Minks have never had a proper origin home announced in the story, Zou is on Zunesha, and Zunesha obviously hasn't held Zou for ever, nor can she do that for ever. Minks power up from seeing the Moon, and the most prominent Mink figures are, among others, Rabbits, creatures who have a folktale of being on the moon ( the moon has a mark on it that supposedly looks like a rabbit ), and Dogs, creatures who howl at the moon in tons of works in fiction. Enel went to the moon and found that robots were already there, and the robots said something about their maker going to the All Blue ( I know it's not officially the name yet but come on the planet that One Piece takes place on is VERY clearly the All Blue, so I will keep calling it that and nobody will ever stop me ) and abandoning them, possibly because the moons became uninhabitable after they were mostly destroyed. I'll finish this post later, I'm busy. But if you reply to this just know it's not finished yet.
Damn the moon lore and connections are as real as it gets.
I do love the ties of both the sun and the moon, but we've seen a lot from the latter. Now I wanna know why Nika is the "sun god" and how he ties to that.

Damn the moon lore and connections are as real as it gets.
I do love the ties of both the sun and the moon, but we've seen a lot from the latter. Now I wanna know why Nika is the "sun god" and how he ties to that.
K I finished my other post. Also it's natural for them to worship the sun, given the sun is the main reason we even have the night time. Without it's light bouncing off the moon we quite literally would have no way to see at night. Case in point: Solar Eclipses.
Also, I hope Luffy gets some kind of buff when the sun comes out, seeing as he DOES have the Sun God fruit.

Also, I hope Luffy gets some kind of buff when the sun comes out, seeing as he DOES have the Sun God fruit.
Maybe becomes more fiery in appearance too, but I do prefer the pure white form. Stars at their most natural are white and not yellow like we see our sun

Actually, come to think of it, Nika's name might be a somewhat parallel name to the real life moon's name. Both have vowels in the 2nd and last parts, they have 4 letters, and have consonants in the 1st and 3rd part of the name. Might be a coincidence, though. FYI the moon's other name is Luna.
Edit: Luna is consequently also a name of a mythical moon god, obviously based off it's name.

Actually, come to think of it, Nika's name might be a somewhat parallel name to the real life moon's name. Both have vowels in the 2nd and last parts, they have 4 letters, and have consonants in the 1st and 3rd part of the name. Might be a coincidence, though. FYI the moon's other name is Luna.
Edit: Luna is consequently also a name of a mythical moon god, obviously based off it's name.
1024.jpg

guys what the hell? i swear Oda with these things
first where the hell is Robin ??!?? she isnt in this chapter and the gov wants her
second zoro said he came back from the hell -.- this might be just words or it might be true we will never know i guess

guys what the hell? i swear Oda with these things
first where the hell is Robin ??!?? she isnt in this chapter and the gov wants her
second zoro said he came back from the hell -.- this might be just words or it might be true we will never know i guess
Patience. We'll see the details of the stuff soon.

the gov in this chap said capturer robin and i believe both cp0 guy and the admiral are going to do that.
oda might be plotting for robin but idk its hard to believe but she is no where seen in this chapter so yeah

1. Yeah Robin not being there is kinda concerning.

2. How do the other girls not know yet about Kiku's...you know.

3. Kiku joining would be interesting (and the poor thing just lost her brother).

4. Hiyori drop kicking Momo got me rolling XD

5. I wonder how tall adult Momonosuke is?

also when i was trying to figure out if it was Kiku or Robin in the image I noticed sth...
Did oda just give Carrot nipples?

Yay! Drake is still alive! He's pretty tired and injured but nowhere very fatal, Hawkins tho....yeah no, looks like he'a dead now
Apoo hmmm....as much as suck he is, i'm kinda relieved that he has an interaction between Kidd and Law, i havw a faith that Apoo would get a redemption and major role in the future
Lmao Momo is hilarious! And finally Sanji and Brook can laughing at his misery for not being able to comforted by Nami anymore
As for Robin i have a feeling that she's straight up investigating the poneglyphs, hence why she's not included in this chapter
And Ryoukugyu hype!

Where the hell is Robin? I thought the spoilers said she would be in the chapter!

And lol at Zoro ignoring Hiyori trying to flirt with him about washing him while he was unconscious to keep his promise to Sanji to kill him. I actually enjoyed all of the gags.

While it was nice that we did get some deaths, yeah this is might be weakest ending to an arc. It's gonna be interesting to see what Green Bull does and what he actually looks like, and also the new bounties for the Straw Hats and Law and Kid.

Last edited:
Yay! Drake is still alive! He's pretty tired and injured but nowhere very fatal, Hawkins tho....yeah no, looks like he'a dead now
Apoo hmmm....as much as suck he is, i'm kinda relieved that he has an interaction between Kidd and Law, i havw a faith that Apoo would get a redemption and major role in the future
Lmao Momo is hilarious! And finally Sanji and Brook can laughing at his misery for not being able to comforted by Nami anymore
As for Robin i have a feeling that she's straight up investigating the poneglyphs, hence why she's not included in this chapter
And Ryoukugyu hype!
Lol Sanji and Brook have been waiting for that moment since Post Punk Hazard

Wano people said Joyboy is equal to Sword God Ryuma just because both of them defeated a Dragon.
No Robin in the chapter just mean she going out looking for Ponegliph like what she ussually did after Enel and Hody got defeated. Don't worry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back