• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1052: "A New Morning" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear me out- Uranus is literally "Sky". It has to be a flying thing of some sort> the moon's ALWAYS above the earth
Uranus is "married to Gaia"> The Moon is-- pretty much stuck to earth, so that can be a symbolism
Enel found THINGS in there that we aren't being shown on purpose. I'll die on this hill with my tinfoil hat on, but Uranus is the moon Enel is on-
Hear me out.

The Great Kingdom was founded by slaves who found technology left by the moon people or another extinct race.

Devil Fruits, while not superweapons, are organic weaponry made by them or given to them.

Anyway, I wonder why they wouldn't just send an Admiral to Wano the day after the fight? 7 days after it would probably just end up in him getting ganged up on. In fact... he defeated Sabo. They ( they as in mainly Luffy obviously ) could just use him as a hostage to find Sabo and rescue him.
News likely didn't reach them IMMIDIATELY, and the distance factor too.

Hear me out.

The Great Kingdom was founded by slaves who found technology left by the moon people or another extinct race.

Devil Fruits, while not superweapons, are organic weaponry made by them or given to them.
Devil fruits are moon people creations
Haki was the counter-measure ability by the original inhabitants of the blue sea??

Man- that'd make sense why Oda said VEGAPUNK would explain DFs, since he's a scientist

Devil fruits are moon people creations
Trees and Gods are obviously very important in One Piece.
There's trees named Adam and Eve, and the one in Elbaf that literally only has the bottom of it shown due to how ginormous it is. And the leader of Elbaf is named Loki, a mythical god of mischief.

True. I still hope he doesn't get beat to death instantly though.
I don't think it's coincidental that it's Greenbull of all people though. I thought the Greenbull wano ties theory was ridiculous at first but since I started learning Japanese, another word for "Bull" (greenbull) is "Ushi" a gender neutral term that applies for both cows AND BULLS.
Y'know
Ushimaru--
It's a big big reach but the coincidence is too good not to mention

I don't think it's coincidental that it's Greenbull of all people though. I thought the Greenbull wano ties theory was ridiculous at first but since I started learning Japanese, another word for "Bull" (greenbull) is "Ushi" a gender neutral term that applies for both cows AND BULLS.
Y'know
Ushimaru--
They, or Fujitora specifically, also wear Wano attire. Sandals and a robe. Fujitora is also suspiciously good at sword fighting and mixing his sword fighting with his devil fruit...

They, or Fujitora specifically, also wear Wano attire. Sandals and a robe. Fujitora is also suspiciously good at sword fighting and mixing his sword fighting with his devil fruit...
And how Fujitora and Greenbull are so close outside of their jobs, unlike any other admiral we've seen- they seem like genuine friends.
Trees and Gods are obviously very important in One Piece.
There's trees named Adam and Eve, and the one in Elbaf that literally only has the bottom of it shown due to how ginormous it is. And the leader of Elbaf is named Loki, a mythical god of mischief.
My salt will season the world if we don't get elbaf arc and lore about that big tree

Hancock is about to commit a hate crime
That'd actually answer a good powerscaling question some people have been wondering. It's obvious that Big Mom is the strongest woman in the One Piece world, but who's the SECOND strongest? Hancock, Yamato, or Catarina Devon ( Catarina might be unlikely but who knows )?

And how Fujitora and Greenbull are so close outside of their jobs, unlike any other admiral we've seen- they seem like genuine friends.

My salt will season the world if we don't get elbaf arc and lore about that big tree
Yeah, they're most likely Wano refugees. And now that we know that Green-Bull can propel him self with flowers, and Fujitora can use meteors to fly on them, it makes sense that they could easily escape Wano.

I imagine Elbaf is logically next. Could that gigantic tree, hear me out, perhaps be the culmination of a previous plant fruit user awakening? We've seen similar things happen, like Enies Lobby, which was probably the aftermath of the awakenings of a Pika Pika no Mi user and Zushi Zushi no Mi user clashing.
But maybe it's not, maybe it was just made by something else, like a god, and the tree has a very very special meaning. Because like I've said, some trees were specifically named after biblical characters, ones that were SPECIFICALLY THE FIRST ONES TO BE MADE BY GOD. Coincidence? I think not.

That'd actually answer a good powerscaling question some people have been wondering. It's obvious that Big Mom is the strongest woman in the One Piece world, but who's the SECOND strongest? Hancock, Yamato, or Catarina Devon ( Catarina might be unlikely but who knows )?
My guts tell me that Catarina is going to be strong af, like she's the most evil woman in OP history
And with her devil fruit made her into a nine-tail fox and from the myth it said that nine-tail fox is the most powerful supernatural being
And you know what's going to please me? Catarina background and history are going to mirroring Tamamo no Mae

My guts tell me that Catarina is going to be strong af, like she's the most evil woman in OP history
And with her devil fruit made her into a nine-tail fox and from the myth it said that nine-tail fox is the most powerful supernatural being
And you know what's going to please me? Catarina background and history are going to mirroring Tamamo no Mae
I think she'd be a really good match for Yamato. Two fox-spirit mythical devil fruit users clashing. And yes I know a wolf isn't technically a fox, but they're similar enough that I'll still say they are.

The thing is Kurohige crew right now are only consist 10 members, with Yamato addition that make Luffy's straw hat members 11 in general, that mean we'll get a new Kirohige members soon but who'll know

The thing is Kurohige crew right now are only consist 10 members, with Yamato addition that make Luffy's straw hat members 11 in general, that mean we'll get a new Kirohige members soon but who'll know
The thing is, nami chopper and Usopp are the weakest in their crew, and I'm sure there's people on Blackbeard's crew that can give them trouble by their self.

The thing is, nami chopper and Usopp are the weakest in their crew, and I'm sure there's people on Blackbeard's crew that can give them trouble by their self.
I mean if we do a mirror, Laffitte and Van Augur are the perfect match for Nami and Usopp, no idea for Chopper

I imagine Elbaf is logically next. Could that gigantic tree, hear me out, perhaps be the culmination of a previous plant fruit user awakening? We've seen similar things happen, like Enies Lobby, which was probably the aftermath of the awakenings of a Pika Pika no Mi user and Zushi Zushi no Mi user clashing.
But maybe it's not, maybe it was just made by something else, like a god, and the tree has a very very special meaning. Because like I've said, some trees were specifically named after biblical characters, ones that were SPECIFICALLY THE FIRST ONES TO BE MADE BY GOD. Coincidence? I think not.
Always thought the tree was basically the thing that the fruit's originate from. But yeah, if it's caused by the usage of a plant ability then who knows. We're being introduced to Greenbull now potentially an arc before a big ol' tree is around- sus.
God, the amount of possibilities and ideas. Only Oda can write a story that overwhelms you to think about

Wano is officially over huh? Feels like Oda set up many plot points and forgot/didn’t bother to complete them and others he just rushed through, almost like Oda wants to end the story asap. Maybe we will get answers in the future, maybe we won’t.

Anyways, in my opinion this arc is a solid 8.5. As everybody is saying there were more highs than lows. And while Wano’s highs were amongst the highest in the whole series, one of lowest points of this arc was the tip of the final stretch that was meant to wrap everything up, and that’s unlike Oda.

Elbaf and the Giants have obviously been inspired by Norse mythology, in which case that tree would be Yggdrasil. Maybe we'll even get to see a mega Sea King in the Elbaf Arc, i.e. Jormungandr

Y'know
Ushimaru--
Like I have said before, there is a theory that Green bull is a Shimotsuki and potentially related to Zoro

I read on the Wiki that Fujitora and Greenbull are kind of based off a japanese legend, one where a guy went to a land to kill Oni/Ogres
the problem with this is that Yamato and Kaido are Oni..

Which legends?
some legend named Momotaro, just look on Greenbull's page on the wiki. Though it wasn't said that Greenbull is directly based off a character that kills Oni, it's said that a bull and tiger represent the land that Momotaro kills the Oni.

Basically this kid Momotaro gets born out of a peach to a pair of old people who wanna raise him as their son. He grows up super fast, asks for some food and heads out to commit mass genocide on oni island. He meets some animals that he domesticates as he shares his food with them (he met a dog, a monkey an a pheasant who are, as you can guess, akainu, kizaru and aokiji). He then headed out with his friends to the oni fort, beat em up and left with their treasures (can't have shiz in japan)

Basically this kid Momotaro gets born out of a peach to a pair of old people who wanna raise him as their son. He grows up super fast, asks for some food and heads out to commit mass genocide on oni island. He meets some animals that he domesticates as he shares his food with them (he met a dog, a monkey an a pheasant who are, as you can guess, akainu, kizaru and aokiji). He then headed out with his friends to the oni fort, beat em up and left with their treasures (can't have shiz in japan)
seems like basically the entirety of One Piece was made based off of a ton of mythological tales..

uhhhh about that...kirby isn't 2-A
But they're about to get that sweet Low 1-C cosmology, so maybe in 5 years we'll get a Low 1-C Kirby (since those discussion threads are so slow that they make OP revision threads look lightning fast by comparison).

But they're about to get that sweet Low 1-C cosmology, so maybe in 5 years we'll get a Low 1-C Kirby (since those discussion threads are so slow that they make OP revision threads look lightning fast by comparison).
uhh nah, they ain't getting Low 1-C, at least not likely. Besides the fact that Low 1-C standards have gotten even stricter, there's barely any support for the Low 1-C revision anymore. Even if kirbs did get Low 1-C he would end up in bottom tier and his hax wouldn't be enough to deal with Kingdom heart's hax.

Anyways let's stop derailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back