• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1052: "A New Morning" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this feat regarded as an outlier, or something?
Would count as PIS and inconsistency.
Gear Second Luffy with Haki could barely break through Monet's barrier that Zoro could casually cut through, but Luffy in Base without Haki while exhausted could "hurt" a perfect health Sanji who matched Vergo, Monet's superior...
Luffy needed Gear Second to do lasting damage to Wadatsumi, who Sanji manhandled.
Sanji took a hit from Gear Second Luffy and Jinbe... but base hungry Luffy can draw blood from Sanji?
Nahhhhhhhhhhhh

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't all of those Dressrosa or earlier?

We have Dressrosa and Whole Cake Island as separate keys for Luffy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't all of those Dressrosa or earlier?

We have Dressrosa and Whole Cake Island as separate keys for Luffy.
We have Whole Cake after the first Katakuri fight as a separate key. Everything prior to when Luffy learned future sight is one key (as of right now)

Greenbull ain't gonna get mollywhooped pretty sure about that. Simply bc Oda doesn't care about Powerlevels he will make GB look strong af. Also aboit his DF i had a theory about a plant DF with Photosynthesis hence why he is able to not eat for 3 years.
I think we should hold off on these Devil Fruit theories based entirely on One Piece characters performing seemingly impossible feats of physical endurance. I mean, Ace's mom held her baby inside for 20 months - that's freaking impossible too

He Will be the first Hokage in the verse lol.

The Only Yamato's attack that Damaging Kaido is her Thunder Bagua, Kaido got Knocked down the what? It's No Damage Like Zoro knocked King on his first attack.
Few seconds After that Yamato got Ass whopping like a kid doesn't wash their dishes after the dinner.
btw is english your second language

I don't care if the final saga takes ten years, knowing it's the "final saga" is all I need to know I ain't ready for it
FUnzYpcXsAIXVKr

Now this sounds like a fantastic chapter just from its spoilers.

Greenbull action? Check
Strawhats interactions? Check
Actual deaths in One Piece? Check
(Potentially) Uranus lore dump ? Check
(Potentially) Zoro lore ? Check
Death of ZKK? Check
Newspaper arriving (Bounties next chapter)? Check
Yamato bath scene? Check

and on top of all that

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK.

Awesome stuff right there.

Also the fact that Oda confirms that Wano is basically over and we are gonna enter Final Saga is hype af.

Me too man, by the time One Piece ends, literally every weekly series I read will be over... At that point, I don't know what I'll do
You can start listening to real life enlightened spiritual masters, instead of solely focusing on distractions. I am finding it very fulfilling.

Here is an official news article with information about the break btw:

On the bright side IIRC Oda said that if the ending is well received and fans want a sequel he'll make one.

Hopefully with the protagonist being the child of Luffy and Hancock.
Wow. That's great news. Thank you for the information.

Thank you. That would be appreciated.

I also have a rather bad memory.

Well, it's not nearly over yet, and even if there is no sequel from Oda, at least we can all appreciate that we took part in the greatest high adventure comic book of all time.

I am worried about the Netflix series though. Oda doesn't have the time to supervise it, and the people in charge said outright that they want to distort/politicise it, and also messed up Cowboy Bebop completely previously. It should stay completely true to the original story if they genuinely want it to turn good.

I am worried about the Netflix series though. Oda doesn't have the time to supervise it, and the people in charge said outright that they want to distort/politicise it, and also messed up Cowboy Bebop completely previously.
There has yet to be a single Netflix live action anime that has been any good.

Most likely the series will be terrible and will be cancelled after just one season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back