• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1052: "A New Morning" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must have heard via CP0 or Drake that the Emperors were defeated, so the situation has changed since when Kizaru wanted to go there.
Yeah. With two yonkos out the way (supposedly) they're more comfortable sending an admiral there. X-Drake seemed dead as hell, but he might be laying low waiting to be taken out of there.

Still surprised Greenbull remained such a mystery until now. Maybe we'll finally get an update on the Sabo situation too since he was directly involved
I JUST realized the straw hats are STILL in Wano. Maybe it's not so rushed after all- inb4 Greenbull gets blueno'd by G5

Btw who would win: Queen, or one of the Scabbards?

Or what about this: King vs Yamato? Who'd win between them?

I think that Denjiro might be able to match him equally, and Nekomamushi and Inuarashi in Sulong mode would probably win eventually, but the others are only as strong as Jack at best, so they would lose.
I think that Yamato is stronger.

RYOKUGYU HAVE PLANT DF IS REAL(?), I remember some theory about this.
He's a plant that can fly and I find that hilarious- lotsa' potential with the fruit, if it's a generally plant/earthly based one and not a flower specific thing

Queen > Scabbards IMO, has more hax and durability.
Also, Yamato > King. Her cold breath can probably put out his flame, once she does that she can start beating him to death with a barrage of CoC infused attacks.

F for our homies Ashura and Izo, man i feel bad for Kikunojo after she lost her brother
Man i honestly low-key wanted that CP0 Agent who made Luffy dead alive so that i really want to see his breakdown over his sacrifice was for nothing

Ryoukugyu come to Wano? Beside doing what Marines usually do, he might also going to rescue Drake since both are the members of SWORD
X-Drake seemed dead as hell, but he might be laying low waiting to be taken out of there.
Please no, it looks like he still has a major role in future arcs/saga so there's no way Oda made him dead just like that
Unlike Hawkins who was just a random supernova without any major background/whatsoever, so i'm going to be grateful if Hawkins is truly dead

Seems like Yamato is going Overrated here.
Yamato can Damaging Kaido.
Zoro can do it too but Zoro doesn't simply Overpowering King.

Seems like Yamato is going Overrated here.
Yamato can Damaging Kaido.
Zoro can do it too but Zoro doesn't simply Overpowering King.
Kinda had a stroke reading this but are you implying Zoro can't overpower King? Did you forget he wasn't even at his true power when he knocked out King? He probably could have used Asura on king, but found that that wasn't needed so he went for an attack that's less powerful but still gets the job done.
Also, Zoro sliced Kaido on the chest and gave him a permanent scar. But the thing is, Zoro was actively complaining that he couldn't knock down Kaido even though he was using his full power against him. Meanwhile, Yamato knocked down Kaido, seemingly without being at full power. Also, notice I said that the reason Yamato beats King is that, among other reasons, she can freeze him and his fire with her ice powers. Then, she can start beating him while he's frozen. If not for her ice powers, I would have said that she might lose or tie that battle, though.

Lmfao
But really, imagine a plant df that is so broken that it can build an kingdom 😂
He Will be the first Hokage in the verse lol.
Kinda had a stroke reading this but are you implying Zoro can't overpower King? Did you forget he wasn't even at his true power when he knocked out King? He probably could have used Asura on king, but found that that wasn't needed so he went for an attack that's less powerful but still gets the job done.
Also, Zoro sliced Kaido on the chest and gave him a permanent scar. But the thing is, Zoro was actively complaining that he couldn't knock down Kaido even though he was using his full power against him. Meanwhile, Yamato knocked down Kaido, seemingly without being at full power. Also, notice I said that the reason Yamato beats King is that, among other reasons, she can freeze him and his fire with her ice powers. Then, she can start beating him while he's frozen. If not for her ice powers, I would have said that she might lose or tie that battle, though.
The Only Yamato's attack that Damaging Kaido is her Thunder Bagua, Kaido got Knocked down the what? It's No Damage Like Zoro knocked King on his first attack.
Few seconds After that Yamato got Ass whopping like a kid doesn't wash their dishes after the dinner.

two week
FUns6KrWYAA2uj-

Can someone translate this?
my google translate sucks can't scan this properly

Final Saga means multiple arcs left

Yonko Saga had 3 Arcs and is so far 250 Chapters

I imagine the Final Saga will be rather similar

We can still get a small Elbaf Arc, we’re also getting Laugh Tale of course, and likely one huge final battle arc, considering this will be the end of One Piece, we probably have at least 300 Chapters left to go, which is gonna last quite a few more years

Greenbull ain't gonna get mollywhooped pretty sure about that. Simply bc Oda doesn't care about Powerlevels he will make GB look strong af. Also aboit his DF i had a theory about a plant DF with Photosynthesis hence why he is able to not eat for 3 years.

Final Saga means multiple arcs left

Yonko Saga had 3 Arcs and is so far 250 Chapters

I imagine the Final Saga will be rather similar

We can still get a small Elbaf Arc, we’re also getting Laugh Tale of course, and likely one huge final battle arc, considering this will be the end of One Piece, we probably have at least 300 Chapters left to go, which is gonna last quite a few more years
Last Arc Mariejois Final War arc🥶

Greenbull ain't gonna get mollywhooped pretty sure about that. Simply bc Oda doesn't care about Powerlevels he will make GB look strong af. Also aboit his DF i had a theory about a plant DF with Photosynthesis hence why he is able to not eat for 3 years.
Imagine Yonko level Greenbull and Sabo match both him and Fujitora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back