• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1048: "Twenty Years" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And? My comment had nothing to do with his politics, perspective, nor any of his actions.

Not really sure where you got any of that from the joke above. It was a comparison of size, I.E Fire Dragon Kaido vs Luffy's fist.
Okay. My apologies about misunderstanding. I am very tired of Kaido's variety of attitudes in leaders in the real world, so I don't particularly like when others seem to cheer for even fictional versions of them.

Still hoping it's them
S6vnLJO.png

Kat's the only YC1 that has a "special" thing about him, right?
He's got advanced FS (which only a god tier like Kaido boasted), yet no other YC1 showed an "advanced" attribute of the other two types (yet)
Ben is featless
Rain is futuremusic
King has his little Racegimmick which is nothing special at all
Marco is only a good tank via his regen

Nobody of them showed good Haki feats at all.Not to say Oda clearly prefers Kata over the other YC1.Only Katakuri performed such a huge haki lightning

Also,Katakuri danced around SM like its nothing

Also lethal as ****

Ben is featless
Rain is futuremusic
King has his little Racegimmick which is nothing special at all
Marco is only a good tank via his regen

Nobody of them showed good Haki feats at all.Not to say Oda clearly prefers Kata over the other YC1.Only Katakuri performed such a huge haki lightning

Also,Katakuri danced around SM like its nothing

Also lethal as ****
Oh, I only meant haki wise. (Y'know, going by Kaido and the whole "haki is everything" claim). Kat seem like the only one with a type of god tier haki for now. Or rather an advanced version of a type (future sight, which so far only a god tier displayed outside of Kat and Luffy)

Oh, I only meant haki wise. (Y'know, going by Kaido and the whole "haki is everything" claim). Kat seem like the only one with a type of god tier haki for now. Or rather an advanced version of a type (future sight, which so far only a god tier displayed outside of Kat and Luffy)
I see

Well,Marcos Haki is non-exist and King has basic Haki.Neither of them has CoC.Kata is FAR better in that aspect

The new chapter further confirms that we can't use Luffy for scaling since he appears way too big compared too Flame Dragon Kaido (who is so large that his previous dragon form can fit inside the head the Flame Dragon).

This calc was already accepted by DemonGodMitchAubin, so Luffy should be High 6-B with Gomu Gomu no Bajrang Gun, and Kaido should be High 6-B with Great Dragon Torch/Dragon Ascends Flaming Bagua.

Zoro has advanced Conquerors haki (Hao coating)

The new chapter further confirms that we can't use Luffy for scaling since he appears way too big compared too Flame Dragon Kaido (who is so large that his previous dragon form can fit inside the head the Flame Dragon).

This calc was already accepted by DemonGodMitchAubin, so Luffy should be High 6-B with Gomu Gomu no Bajrang Gun, and Kaido should be High 6-B with Great Dragon Torch/Dragon Ascends Flaming Bagua.
Is the weight increase really proportional to his size? I know he doesn't suck in air like other Gears.

With the abundance of already existing high 6-B things that got accepted- and pending 2 6-A calcs I'm sure both Luffy and Kaido are gonna scale far higher than the value.
That and the attack next chapter seems to just collide and create a bigger sphere than Onigashima itself, so there might be another "shockwave go brr" feat in 1049-

I realize that Kaidou flaming dragon mode has "bagua" on it's translated/alternate name, and we know that Raimei Hakke mean "thunder bagua"

Blizzard Bagua and Storm Bagua incoming? 👀

It is probably best if @M3X responds there again first.

Chapter 1050 is gonna be centered around the dawn, I bet. 1049 is gonna continue the clash while other events unfold and 1050 the sun rises over wano as Kaido falls.

Me when I look and see that the calc used to be in the exatons:

Rogue One Verge Of Greatness GIF - Rogue One Verge Of Greatness - Discover  & Share GIFs

tbh in my opinion....they deserve low continental (due to the multipliers and calcs when added to that new form of kaido...and just imagine if luffy still one shots him...but high 6B meh i'll accept it if that's what they decide-

Between beginning of wano to now we wouldn't even be talking about 6-B if we didn't wait.
Don't be impatient is my advice. Just enjoy the ride for now. There's 6-A calcs that are yet to be evaluated anyway

So Kaido's Tail in flame dragon mode had same size as the Horn of Onigashima. When Kaido clashing with Luffy his head is 1/3 of Luffy's hands, looks kinda inconsistent with the end of Chapter 1047.

Edit : but in another angle Luffy's Hand almost as big as Onigashima's skull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back