• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1041: "Komurasaki" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy physically tanking 62 TT hits is very iffy on this notion. His AP surely is 62 TTs through Ryou and Conquerors, and them alone, but his durability is the debatable part.
There's not a lot to debate about his durability. He tanked a lot of attacks head on for his dura not to scale to his AP, or his opponent's AP. (Boro breath in G4, Lighting Hammered Ragnarok, Kundali Dragon Swarm right to the face, etc..)
His base durability is actually more likely to upscale in G4 than his AP is. Since we already established that his AP's only that high because of Ryuou or CoC, apparently.

Yes, but Kaido internally should still downscale to 6-B anyway (Or he would have his organs destroyed by every hit he produces). Kidd is indeed a tank for his many feats tanking Big Mom hits.

Yes, but Kaido internally should still downscale to 6-B anyway (Or he would have his organs destroyed by every hit he produces). Kidd is indeed a tank for his many feats tanking Big Mom hits.
Nope. Using soundwaves that bypass his scales, doesn't make you scale.

We could scale him to the scabbards, which will be 16.5 Teratons (1/4 of Kaido) individually. That's still 6-B.

Soooooo-- does ACoC have regen negation or am I confusing myself? Attacks without it left Kaido without scars (or visible injuries in general) until Zoro tagged him with it.

Soooooo-- does ACoC have regen negation or am I confusing myself? Attacks without it left Kaido without scars (or visible injuries in general) until Zoro tagged him with it.
They just weren't strong enough to leave any lasting scars that wouldn't heal themselves. It's like, they're doing a little paper cut, while Zoro did a knife cut.
In real life, a paper cut would heal, but a knife cut might not, depending on how deep it was.

They just weren't strong enough to leave any lasting scars that wouldn't heal themselves. It's like, they're doing a little paper cut, while Zoro did a knife cut.
In real life, a paper cut would heal, but a knife cut might not, depending on how deep it was.
But weren't their Ryuou attacks leaving noticeable wounds? Especially their Tougen Totsuka. Even that didn't leave a scar, or a wound at all I think? Do we ever see that injury still bleeding afterwards?
Could be that ACoC is a step-up from the regular armament's unnatural regen-neg, instead working on even Zoans' regular recovery.

But weren't their Ryuou attacks leaving noticeable wounds? Especially their Tougen Totsuka. Even that didn't leave a scar, or a wound at all I think?
Again, Kaido comments on the attack being too weak to even reopen the wound (Also, leaving a scar, ON a scar?)
Do we ever see that injury still bleeding afterwards?
Could be that ACoC is a step-up from the regular armament's unnatural regen-neg, instead working on even Zoans' regular recovery.
I don't see that at all, people only get scarred physically if the damage is somewhat signficant. and Zoans need EXTRA damage for that to happen.

Again, Kaido comments on the attack being too weak to even reopen the wound (Also, leaving a scar, ON a scar?)

I don't see that at all, people only get scarred physically if the damage is somewhat signficant. and Zoans need EXTRA damage for that to happen.
Fair. Then we're treating it as an AP amp for now.
And Kidd stays lacking. Here I was expecting Damn Punk to be something crazy-

I mean.... His Metal Energy thingy (Oda wtf) seemed to damage amped Big Meme
The Rod from his EMC? It looked like it was pushing her, but she said it tickles.
If anything Kidd has greater LS feats than her. His magnetism overpowered her twice I think

I think that Kaido is likely at full power, and that his dragon clouds are not connected to his physical statistics.
Actually the dragon clouds are linked (at least loosely) to his physical state. They started becoming weaker as Kaido started to lose stamina

Actually the dragon clouds are linked (at least loosely) to his physical state. They started becoming weaker as Kaido started to lose stamina
Yes, but stamina isn't the same thing as strength / physical statistics.

It's a similiar case to the bird cage. It stays until Kaido's knocked out. It's hard to say Kaido's weaker when he's taking this bout with Luffy so seriously. I feel like if he knew the flames were making his fight harder he'd just set the island down just to have fun with this fight.

Still don't get what Raizo means by "preperations".
The official translation makes it seem like Izo and Maha are dead. Then again, knowing Oda I doubt it-

Still don't get what Raizo means by "preperations".
The official translation makes it seem like Izo and Maha are dead. Then again, knowing Oda I doubt it-
Preparations to escape the island I assume. Maybe he has something hidden inside one of his scrolls that could help.

1. LOL Pudding punching Sanji's brothers

2. Like the backstory between Kaido and Big Mom

3. Either Luffy wins in the next few chapters or he's gonna lose, because he said that he only has enough juice for one more go

4. I hope that this is foreshadowing Luffy's awakening

5. I was initially mad that Orochi was live, but seeing Hiyori get sweet revenge on him like that was SO worth it.

• World Government: Kill Luffy
  • CP0: He's fighting Kaido! We'd die if we tried to get Luffy!
  • World Government: Opinion duly noted...and ignored.

Made this
wjyzXii.png

Thank you. You can use that render as a header for Yamato's VSB wiki page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back