• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1041: "Komurasaki" (Official Release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminiteable

He/Him
Friday the thread will be updated with fan translations for the chapter and on Sunday the official release will be out.

No Break Next Week

Chapter Link: Viz, Mangaplus

Discussions not related to the chapter should be discussed in the General Discussion Thread Here.

Spoilers could potentially be discussed in this thread and try not to derail this thread.

Last edited:
Luffy wants to BFR Kaido apparently?; I can't imagine why Kaido would think of Big Mom... Maybe Oda means that she will still have use in the plot in Wano or right after Wano?; Maybe the order to kill Luffy isn't because of his fruit but because he's a possible Joy Boy (not to mention that Luffy carries a Straw Hat and Im-sama is related to this object; he even carried a poster of Luffy); If Oden ripped the pages of Laugh Tale then Yamato doesn't know what One Piece is, that could be a factor in her favor to join the crew (because I've always been against this idea precisely because she knows too much).

It's intriguing that the chapter name is "Komurasaki" and my doubts are not related to her lmao.

Interesting how the order to kill Luffy suddenly shows right after the Gorosei talk about a "certain devil fruit that hasn't awakened in centuries".
Veeery sus

Kaido's last line is "where are these hits coming from?" Boi- if Gorosei are pressing CP0 to kill Luffy because of the awakening, and the last page's next continuation would be an actually multi-armed Luffy which is the hint of his awakening.. 👀
Pretty much like Katakuri- ooohboy. Unless Luffy just blitzed Kaido- crush my dreams like that

Kaido's last line is "where are these hits coming from?" Boi- if Gorosei are pressing CP0 to kill Luffy because of the awakening, and the last page's next continuation would be an actually multi-armed Luffy which is the hint of his awakening.. 👀
Pretty much like Katakuri- ooohboy. Unless Luffy just blitzed Kaido- crush my dreams like that
Maybe he can like... Slice his arm?-
I dunno, having a Katakuri awakening is kinda lame, cuz that's Katakuri's base attacks

Nine Arm Luffy and Nine Sword Zoro, Sanji needs to get his Nine Hellish Kicks

Maybe he can like... Slice his arm?-
I dunno, having a Katakuri awakening is kinda lame, cuz that's Katakuri's base attacks
Or one of the awakening's abilities gives Luffy's rubber a form of liquidiness to create said extra arms? I dunno, it's just the fact that it's called 9 headed serpent and Kaido's confusion at the amount of hits is interesting.
It could also just be Snakeman's version of Kong Organ, though. What I'm interested in is the fact that he resorted to SNAKEMAN and not Boundman- the latter feels like the heavier hitter after all.

Nine Arm Luffy and Nine Sword Zoro, Sanji needs to get his Nine Hellish Kicks
Sanji still has those 99 recipes- 👀
The monster trio all have 9's in their list now.

Or one of the awakening's abilities gives Luffy's rubber a form of liquidiness to create said extra arms? I dunno, it's just the fact that it's called 9 headed serpent and Kaido's confusion at the amount of hits is interesting.
Maybe they're bouncing off each other, oof.
These raw's bout to be WILD
It could also just be Snakeman's version of Kong Organ, though. What I'm interested in is the fact that he resorted to SNAKEMAN and not Boundman- the latter feels like the heavier hitter after all.
Too bad he straight up stated it is his last G4, a switch to Boundman and a King Kong Gun would be nice (and I'd love to see what it'd do to Kaido)

Maybe they're bouncing off each other, oof.
These raw's bout to be WILD
Everytime we get more of the main event the arc just gets better.
Too bad he straight up stated it is his last G4, a switch to Boundman and a King Kong Gun would be nice (and I'd love to see what it'd do to Kaido)
He does go in and out of G4 from base to gear, but seeing him go from gear variant to gear variant would be way cooler. That's another drawback that can be rid of- not having to waste time going into base and out again.
The fact that he said it's his last gear fourth means the next time we see the focus of this fight it meant genuinely be all G4 vs Kaido. Like Katakuri vs Snakeman- just a chapter of uninterrupted all out brawling.

The Punches are so fast that Kaido cant react to its, this is the most posibble chances to take down Kaido, atleast equal with him in Strenght and faster than him is enough to defeat him.

"The world goes round" never made so much sense now.
Fact
He gettin' that Rob Lucci defeat, daaamn.
Also Crocodile.

These guys fear anything that might reveal the truth. If what they fear is really the awakening of Gomu Gomu we can expect something very eccentric on it's part.
I heard a theory that Luffy's real fruit is not Rubber but Resin ( makes so much sense to me, because Oda said Luffy is natural rubber), so the Awakening would be Wild.

In polymer chemistry and materials science, resin is a solid or highly viscous substance of plant or synthetic origin that is typically convertible into polymers. Resins are usually mixtures of organic compounds. This article focuses on naturally occurring resins.

Plants secrete resins for their protective benefits in response to injury. The resin protects the plant from insects and pathogens. Resins confound a wide range of herbivores, insects, and pathogens, while the volatile phenolic compounds may attract benefactors such as parasitoids or predators of the herbivores that attack the plant.

Huh.. It'd honestly be neat if the ability isn't just rubber, but another category of some sort- But I feel like the fact that he's immune to Enel's ability means he's organically rubbery.
Could be a case where a fruit gives multiple abilities and Luffy only figured one out so far- Resin's definitely one I didn't read before.

Huh.. It'd honestly be neat if the ability isn't just rubber, but another category of some sort- But I feel like the fact that he's immune to Enel's ability means he's organically rubbery.
Could be a case where a fruit gives multiple abilities and Luffy only figured one out so far- Resin's definitely one I didn't read before.

watch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back