• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: "Possible" LS Reactions for God Tiers + Night Guy Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hst master said:
Association Fallacy? In addition to this, you cannot compare the two. I made all three threads even and Kep (Who everyone agreed with) was still wrong and hasn't responded to my counters. In additon to this, even the science disagrees with you all, which supports this and ST. So no, sorry, that's not proof. This argument has never been brought up before.

BlackeJan said:
Yup seeing the same people as usual 😂

If what Ant said is true then why r Wach supporters commenting on here if they r banned? We need more staff and have DontTalk give us more of his opinion

You should stop stirring the pot up with false nonsense, if it were an issue then it would have been dealt with by the Staff already. Pay attention to the topic at hand.

@Final

Association Fallacy? It's literally the same argument of Gravity Waves being LS to apply to the characters. It's literally instead of Pain, it's Guy. And what does Kep responding to you on any of the 3 threads have to do with it being the same argument or not? I simply showed where the argument was seen from.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
He'd have to make a seperate CRT for Sekizo multiplier, as for the gates multiplier pretty sure it's been rejected recently not sure though.
dont think we have done any gate multiplers.

No gravity waves for this feat are said to cause distortions at light speed. This is different from ST cause of the fact that ST doesn't cause any distortions

I like how you keep saying "muh science" but science doesn't even support your points.

You're saying gravity can distort space which is true.

But then you're trying to say an average sized human can produce enough gravity to warp space through speed alone.

This is incorrect because you need a lot of mass to produce gravity. Just moving fast isn't enough. Sure moving fast enough can increase your mass but for an average sized human to gain emough mass to produce enough gravity to warp space they would have to be moving absurdly, unquantifiably fast.

Hst master said:
@Final
Association Fallacy? It's literally the same argument of Gravity Waves being LS to apply to the characters. It's literally instead of Pain, it's Guy. And what does Kep responding to you on any of the 3 threads have to do with it being the same argument or not? I simply showed where the argument was seen from.
difference is that one has nothing to do with speed causing the gravity it is the other way round.

And also one is a god tier. Also madara should be scaling to guy himself personally.

Paul Frank said:
I like how you keep saying "muh science" but science doesn't even support your points.

But then you're trying to say an average sized human can produce enough gravity to warp space through speed alone.

This is incorrect because you need a lot of mass to produce gravity. Just moving fast isn't enough. Sure moving fast enough can increase your mass but for an average sized human to gain emough mass to produce enough gravity to warp space they would have to be moving absurdly, unquantifiably fast.
errr yes, you would have to be moving at close to the speed of light to increase you mass to the point it warps space, which surprise surprise is what we are arguing. It is very much quantifiabel the exact speed is what is unknown but it is clearly relativistic+

Paul Frank said:

Dude this is fiction. Fiction uses logic sometimes and it doesn't. It doesn't really even matter what night guys size is.

Sekkonds. said:
TheFinalOrder said:
I will say this, the databook supports this was due to pure speed. Guy doesn't emmit "Chakra" in the 8th Gate, stated in manga. This was pure Taijutsu, purely a physical feat, thus space was bent by Guy's pure speed.
Being Taijutsu doesn't change anything,i don't even know why are you bringing that point

Being Taijutu doesn't change it. It completely debunks your argument.

Taijutsu (õ¢ôÞíô, Literally meaning: Body Techniques) is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities. Taijutsu is executed by directly accessing the user's physical and mental energies, relying on the stamina and strength gained through training. It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques. Taijutsu generally requires no hand seals to perform, occasionally making use of certain stances or poses, and are far quicker to use than ninjutsu or genjutsu. Taijutsu is simply put: hand-to-hand combat.

And Night Guy is Taijutsu. It's literally a running Kick bruh....

The databook doesn't debunk me,it debunks you

Oh yeah? Let's see about that.

translation:

"Maito Guy utilizes the taijutsu move,inherited from his father - "the 8 celestial gates". To unravel the final dragon mystery you have to open the last "death gate" and sacrifice your life . From the red stream emission, in a form of a red burning chakra the great dragon rises, flying out of the ribcage, absolutely unprecedented kick that hits the opponent and beats him into nothing. Its power is off limits, overturns the knowledge of anything that taijutsu is capable off, it twists and bends the sky (space) itself on contact, even right side of the body of the strongest ninja Madara was completely destroyed."

Removed all the Parathesis which aren't apart of the translations of the actual text. Where am I Debunked bro? Night Guy is taijutsu. It's above all other Taijutsu but it is taijutsu, listed as such in the DB. As i said before, It's a Running Kick and as i have stated to you before, 8th gate Guy doesn't emmit Chakra, it's all blood vapor. (Manga Source)

Madara himself made plenty of notes on guy's chakra

Yeah, and? Guy has strong chakra. That Dragon isn't Chakra. Still waiting to see where I'm debunked....

You should stop stirring the pot up with false nonsense, if it were an issue then it would have been dealt with by the Staff already. Pay attention to the topic at hand.

I am paying attention. Cause again if what Ant said is true then y'all r banned from anything related to Naruto. None of the staff want to do anything cause they feel like it's best to either just report or it will cause a flame war. I already said that we were still talking to Donttalk about this so don't know why others came in here saying things that's no concern. But yes I'll stop for now

AstralKing7 said:
No gravity waves for this feat are said to cause distortions at light speed. This is different from ST cause of the fact that ST doesn't cause any distortions
It's literally linking the same exact wikipedia page for a source as in one of the previous threads as proof.

@Rocker

difference is that one has nothing to do with speed causing the gravity it is the other way round.

And as per the op he's not reacting to Guy, but the distorted space.

did a specific sekizo thread so we can have this done and then finish this one:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3092303

0672-008
madara does scale to this

guy start moving indicate by whoosh
0672-009

we see TSB Staff is in mdara left hand

guy continue running

now TSB Staff is on madara right hand

Hst master said:
It's literally linking the same exact wikipedia page for a source as in one of the previous threads as proof.

@Rocker

And as per the op he's not reacting to Guy, but the distorted space.
and I am saying that 1 was about an attack being light speed due to gravity another is about guy causing gravity due to being light speed I am not mentioning madara in this yet.

Hst master said:
@Final
The arguments agaisnt ST were Baseless arguments, not backed up by any inkling of proof. People were saying (Notably Kep) ST activated at LS but the wave wasn't LS and gave no proof to back up said claims and you're posting them here as if they were accurate....No. Even then, the arguments there don't debunk the Gravity Wave argument....it's nonsesical to even have brought them here.

Jvando said:
Rocker1189 said:
Ok so something we somehow missed out in the manga, is that evening elephant on top of the speed provided by the 8 gates increases your peed with each attack, up to 5 times:https://imgur.com/a/W8jC5yL

with the current speed rating this is already sub-relavistic and when we are done with the gates speed increase it would likely be relavistic

Madara reacted to the final attack. Meaning that he scales to sub-relaviistic at least.
May someone please comment on this? Or should this be addressed separately?
Separately.

AstralKing7 said:
Dude this is fiction. Fiction uses logic sometimes and it doesn't. It doesn't really even matter what night guys size is.
That's golden. So I could just say fiction didn't follow logic in this case and Guy didn't produce gravity in order to warp space then.

Paul Frank said:
That's golden. So I could just say fiction didn't follow logic in this case and Guy didn't produce gravity in order to warp space then.
either way, even in this fiction it works, guy just has to be moving at close to the speed of light or relativistic+

Damn dude it's like u read what you wanted to read. I was talking about night guys size which shouldn't matter in fiction.

@Omni

.....its still in his left hand.

@Rocker

Guy wouldn't be LS due to creating GWs. Not only that in another thread dealing with Night Guy it was said even if it was quantifiable, it'd range from MHS+ to Rel.

@Final

So it's not that the argument isn't the same, it's that you don't agree with the previous results...

Paul Frank said:

Oh, this should be interesting....>_>

You're saying gravity can distort space which is true. But then you're trying to say an average sized human can produce enough gravity to warp space through speed alone. This is incorrect because you need a lot of mass to produce gravity. Just moving fast isn't enough. Sure moving fast enough can increase your mass but for an average sized human to gain emough mass to produce enough gravity to warp space they would have to be moving absurdly, unquantifiably fast.

How so? Special Reletivity States, Any mass approaching the Speed of Light would have Infinite Mass and Energy, no? Guy is 76 kg. According to Einstein and supporting scientist, Guy would have Infinite Mass if he were the Speed of Light (Which he isn't proven by the fact that the Gravity Wave is faster). Mass changes depending on speed. The closer Guy gets to SoL, his mass can be anywhere from 76 kg (His rest Mass) and Infinity (His would by Reletivistic Mass at SoL). So, you're wrong....flat out.

Hst master said:
@Rocker

Guy wouldn't be LS due to creating GWs. Not only that in another thread dealing with Night Guy it was said even if it was quantifiable, it'd range from MHS+ to Rel.
it is def not MHS+ I am sorry but that makes literally no sense based on the science of it. it is very clearly quantifiable. at extemely close to rel speeds.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
He'd have to make a seperate CRT for Sekizo multiplier, as for the gates multiplier pretty sure it's been rejected recently not sure though.
100x was rejected not this

Damage3245 said:
@Omimi; call me crazy but Madara's staff still looks like it is in his left hand?
zoom it and u will see it right

even if what u said is true he will still scale

reason

067sssssssss2-009
look his right hand is only 1 inch above from his left hand

Ssssssssssawd
then here we only see his one hand which mean he has moved one of of his hand

This is going around in circles.

The feat is self-defeating in purpose if an attempt is made to claim it is Lightspeed (Madara reacting to the allegedly Lightspeed gravity waves yet failing to react to the slower Guy is a massive contradiction within a single feat, thus can't be rationally used).

It is an Unknown as to how fast Guy was moving here.

Madara entirely fails to react to Guy's physical attack when Night Guy is launched.

It does not scale unless we want to try and force it to in an irrational manner just for the purpose of reaching for feats.

The sekizo argument is its own weird bundle of issues, first and foremost being that nowhere does sekizo claim it doubles a user's speed with each step, just that it increases it for each step taken (1 to 5 times).

I have zero clue how these threads carry on for so long, especially when there are people in these threads actively trying to claim victimization and outright quarantine any opposing argument just to have a safe space for their personal favorite verse. It is antithetical to the sole purpose of this entire wiki which is to discuss and debate accurate power ratings of verses, and shutting out voices you simply don't like for bringing up points you don't like that affect your verse is asinine, childish, and is attempting to set a massively harmful and oppressive precedent.

Xulrev said:
The sekizo argument is its own weird bundle of issues, first and foremost being that nowhere does sekizo claim it doubles a user's speed with each step, just that it increases it for each step taken (1 to 5 times).
He does not claim it doubles and neither is it what I am saying, but it is clear that the frst step is the base speed and each step increases his speed by the number. If I said it double it would be a 32 times speed increase.

Rocker1189 said:
He does not claim it doubles and neither is it what I am saying, but it is clear that the frst step is the base speed and each step increases his speed by the number.
Nowhere is this implied nor stated. Further, the feat you're attempting to scale it to has Madara outright failing to react to even the 2nd step so how on earth can he scale to the 5th step when the 2nd was too fast for him? Same issue as with the original argument.

Xulrev said:
Nowhere is this implied nor stated. Further, the feat you're attempting to scale it to has Madara outright failing to react to even the 2nd step so how on earth can he scale to the 5th step when the 2nd was too fast for him? Same issue as with the original argument.
It is very clearly implied by Madara reacting to the first step very easily, He could not reaction 2 the second because he was stuck by the first and blindsided. same thing up to the 4th And then he reacted to the 5th.

It is clear that you guys forget Madara was literally having Guy entertain him.

We clearly asked for staff to comment here but guys wonder how these threads go around so long in circles when u keep commenting stuff that doesn't even make sense and apply your own logic when it's wrong compared to facts from real scientists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back