• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: "Possible" LS Reactions for God Tiers + Night Guy Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andytrenom said:
Was asked my opinion on this on my wall, and I'll mention some relevant bits here
"I didn't see any evidence of this being a legitimate gravity wave phenomena other than Might Guy bending space trough speed. So I don't see how the argument doesn't come down to anything other than that (Might Guy bending space through speed), regardless of how much you claim it doesn't."

"It being actually stated to be a gravitational wave would be enough for me."

"Performing a physical action to make space distort is a common trope in fiction, it's a giant stretch to say a scene is actually portraying gravitational waves just for having a scene where someone moves so fast that space starts to bend."
Actually, this opinion can be dismissed as portrayal is concise and accurate.

• Tropes in fiction doesn't override consistent and accurate Portrayal (Black Holes are a trope also and we still accept) and Porayal > Statements
@Andytrenom has stated he doesn't care even.

Saying this isn't a Gravity Wave when the feat follows all criteria of creation of Gravity Waves is extremely incredulous on all parties believing this.

Paul Frank said:
So basically you want to act like science supports your point but when people bring up counters you respond with "muh fiction doesn't have to follow the rules."
The the point, you guys haven't brought legitament counters. Science and portrayal are against this asinine notion that that isn't a gravity wave.

What counters are there that's based on facts? What facts did Andytrenom present? He cannot even disprove it's a gravity wave. I'll wait since you think you people have presented facts.

You came into this thread with the desire to get this accepted. Nothing we say will change your mind.

We have been going back and forth for however many comments, any time we provide proof or evidence or point out that your argument is faulty you resort to "you can't prove it's not gravity" And "muh fiction doesn't need to follow the rules."

There is nothing we can say to convince you so we should just stop going back and forth since staff has already disagreed with the op

Paul Frank said:
You came into this thread with the desire to get this accepted. Nothing we say will change your mind.
We have been going back and forth for however many comments, any time we provide proof or evidence or point out that your argument is faulty you resort to "you can't prove it's not gravity" And "muh fiction doesn't need to follow the rules."

There is nothing we can say to convince you so we should just stop going back and forth since staff has already disagreed with the op
That's not true so long as you have valid arguments, which is visably not so.

Except you haven't provided proof, but ignored proof and made false claims, so....you're describing yourself, xulrev and most others making "bunk" arguments as he put it.

Aside from DT, no staff member has made a valid claim. They tend to ignore proof then get butthurt and want nothing to do with it when pressed.

@Promestein has stated that:

• He will not retract his opinion made above.
  • He can be considered Neutral on this topic

TheFinalOrder said:
Aside from DT, no staff member has made a valid claim. They tend to ignore proof then get butthurt and want nothing to do with it when pressed.
Alright you need to stop,none of the staff members here is biased aganist naruto

Sekkonds. said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Alright you need to stop,none of the staff members here is biased aganist naruto
Did i say they were biased? No. Don't add false words or implications to my texts. Reread it if you have to.

Do whatever with this thread. Close it, let continue, delete it....idc anymore. I'm done with the Ego's, the lies, the false information, the ignoring of proof and facts, everything.

Bye

TheFinalOrder said:
Do whatever with this thread. Close it, let continue, delete it....idc anymore. I'm done with the Ego's, the lies, the false information, the ignoring of proof and facts, everything.
Bye
TFO, stop.

I understand why you think this is being unfair and annoying, but lashing out with tantrums and getting angry is not helping you or the situation. Especially with the huge disussion that happened in the RVT. Please just be patient and control yourself so we can try and conclude this entire thing as calmly as possible without any more out of control bursts.

That said, I do agree that this thread should be closed. For now at least. Until the issues with the Naruto and Bleach fanbases come to a peaceful conclusion here on the site, we shouldnt have any more Naruto threads being made where arguments, insults and tantrums can come up unexpectedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back