• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: "Possible" LS Reactions for God Tiers + Night Guy Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
MostPowerfull said:
@real cal
Was it rejected, even with TFO bringing the subject of gravitational waves and their activation by accelerating mass? If so, then I think I agree with Cal.
It has never actually been brought up properly, and when it was brought up in passing comments it was just brushed aside

Nobody has ever brought up this specific argument.

I'm certain this has been brought up nigh verbatim, dude. Like, this isn't an iirc or I think. I know I've seen this many a time since I came to the site, let alone since I've participated in threads.

The real cal howard said:
I'm certain this has been brought up nigh verbatim, dude. Like, this isn't an iirc or I think. I know I've seen this many a time since I came to the site, let alone since I've participated in threads.
And how was it refuted exactly?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Wouldn't Guy need to have some incredible mass?
No, just incredible speed, which is the point. You either have incredible mass thus not need speed. Or incredible speed thus not need a lot of mass.

MostPowerfull said:
@real cal
Was it rejected, even with TFO bringing the subject of gravitational waves and their activation by accelerating mass? If so, then I think I agree with Cal.
Nobody has brought up this specific argument. It has always been trying to prove Guy as LS from bending Space. This disproves that.

This is Madara getting LS Reaction Speed by Reacting to the propagation of the Gravity Wave, which disproves Guy being LS.

The At Least Reletivistic comes from Guy surprising Madara and Naruto doing the same, just Madara scales to At Least Rel. + from Naruto, not Guy.

So if Madara is rejected as having reacted to bending Space, then the entire speed of Naruto and Guy doesn't hsppen.

I honestly don't think this has been brought up before....for Guy anyway. The Gravity Wave argument itself has been brought for Rinnegan users and rejected 3 times over.

Hst master said:
I honestly don't think this has been brought up before....for Guy anyway. The Gravity Wave argument itself has been brought for Rinnegan users and rejected 3 times over.
I can understand it being rejected for rinnengan tbh.

@TFO

I understand. So I guess there's nothing wrong with that, they just have to argue this new argument. I'am still neutral.

A doubt ... Only accelerating at speeds close to the light, is it where you are able to produce such waves able to bend space? I remember reading this in some article on Physics, I do not remember if it was Stephen Hawking or etc ...

Ok so something we somehow missed out in the manga, is that evening elephant on top of the speed provided by the 8 gates increases your peed with each attack, up to 5 times:https://imgur.com/a/W8jC5yL

with the current speed rating this is already sub-relavistic and when we are done with the gates speed increase it would likely be relavistic

Madara reacted to the final attack. Meaning that he scales to sub-relaviistic at least.

I'm 100% sure I've seen this topic come up and rejected dozens of times since 2016. What has changed from then to now?

I have literally never seen this topic before and I've been here since before that

Hst master said:

I disagree. I've been in almost all of them and this "specific" argument has not. Can any of you link just 1.

TheFinalOrder said:
I will say this, the databook supports this was due to pure speed. Guy doesn't emmit "Chakra" in the 8th Gate, stated in manga. This was pure Taijutsu, purely a physical feat, thus space was bent by Guy's pure speed.
Being Taijutsu doesn't change anything,i don't even know why are you bringing that point

Taijutsu (õ¢ôÞíô, Literally meaning: Body Techniques) is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities. Taijutsu is executed by directly accessing the user's physical and mental energies, relying on the stamina and strength gained through training. It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques. Taijutsu generally requires no hand seals to perform, occasionally making use of certain stances or poses, and are far quicker to use than ninjutsu or genjutsu. Taijutsu is simply put: hand-to-hand combat.

The databook doesn't debunk me,it debunks you

translation:

"Maito Guy utilizes the taijutsu move,inherited from his father - "the 8 celestial gates". To unravel the final dragon mystery you have to open the last "death gate" and sacrifice your life (poetic,inst it?TN). From the red stream emission (Guy's blood and chakra. TN), in a form of a red burning chakra the great dragon rises, flying out of the ribcage, absolutely unprecedented kick that hits the opponent and beats (turns) him into nothing. Its power is off limits, overturns the knowledge of anything that taijutsu is capable off, it twists and bends the sky (space) itself on contact, even right side of the body of the strongest ninja Madara was completely destroyed."

Madara himself made plenty of notes on guy's chakra

Ihave to disagree. I'm certain I was in every thread and none are similar nor making the same argument. Can you link to 1 thread.

Chakra may be used to enhance everything but we know that guy does not do it because of the fight vs Kisame.

That literally does not matter it is clear the speed is the reason that space is bending.

@Sekkonds

> Taijutsu is simple hand-to-hand combat.

> Its power is off limits, overturns the knowledge of anything that taijutsu is capable off, it twists and bends the space itself on contact

> Night Guy is a Taijutsu technique.

That is, it was not your chakra, it was your improved speed with chakra. At no point does the databook say that the cause of the space distort is because of the "Red Dragon", he says that space distorts because of a TAIJUTSU technique above understanding.

Rocker1189 said:
Ok so something we somehow missed out in the manga, is that evening elephant on top of the speed provided by the 8 gates increases your peed with each attack, up to 5 times:https://imgur.com/a/W8jC5yLwith the current speed rating this is already sub-relavistic and when we are done with the gates speed increase it would likely be relavistic
Madara reacted to the final attack. Meaning that he scales to sub-relaviistic at least.
^^ this is further proof of its speed as it is even faster.

Sekkonds. said:
TheFinalOrder said:
I will say this, the databook supports this was due to pure speed. Guy doesn't emmit "Chakra" in the 8th Gate, stated in manga. This was pure Taijutsu, purely a physical feat, thus space was bent by Guy's pure speed.
Being Taijutsu doesn't change anything,i don't even know why are you bringing that point

Taijutsu (õ¢ôÞíô, Literally meaning: Body Techniques) is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities. Taijutsu is executed by directly accessing the user's physical and mental energies, relying on the stamina and strength gained through training. It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques. Taijutsu generally requires no hand seals to perform, occasionally making use of certain stances or poses, and are far quicker to use than ninjutsu or genjutsu. Taijutsu is simply put: hand-to-hand combat.

The databook doesn't debunk me,it debunks you

translation:

"Maito Guy utilizes the taijutsu move,inherited from his father - "the 8 celestial gates". To unravel the final dragon mystery you have to open the last "death gate" and sacrifice your life (poetic,inst it?TN). From the red stream emission (Guy's blood and chakra. TN), in a form of a red burning chakra the great dragon rises, flying out of the ribcage, absolutely unprecedented kick that hits the opponent and beats (turns) him into nothing. Its power is off limits, overturns the knowledge of anything that taijutsu is capable off, it twists and bends the sky (space) itself on contact, even right side of the body of the strongest ninja Madara was completely destroyed."

Madara himself made plenty of notes on guy's chakra
Will address this in 10 minutes.

I'm pretty sure it's been done with guy too which is why we established that warping space through speed is unquantifiable

Uhhh we can't establish anything as factual when scientists disagree man. And plus what right do we even have as a apart of the wiki to even say thatĖ 
What scientists have given us a speed that an object has to be moving at to warp space?

This thread is attempting to use the fact that gravity can warp space to say Guy was moving so fast he gained an absurd amount of mass and produced gravity.

Paul Frank said:
I'm pretty sure it's been done with guy too which is why we established that warping space through speed is unquantifiable
It has not, and it is you can quantify the AP by warping space unless you are saying we are better than researchers, theb be my guest.

In fact, from what I've seen giving a researched ...

What the scientists say is that gigantic masses that accelerate close to SoL can produce bending in space because they only discovered these, such as planets and black holes.
They do not say that another object near SoL can not do that.

No, just incredible speed, which is the point. You either have incredible mass thus not need speed. Or incredible speed thus not need a lot of mass.

This

Yup seeing the same people as usual 😂

If what Ant said is true then why r Wach supporters commenting on here if they r banned? We need more staff and have DontTalk give us more of his opinion

The Prince of Counters said:
I don't think this is legit, someone should ask for DontTalk, AssaultWaffle and Kep to comment here to review the link.
Assault stepped down and Dont already gave his opinion

Rocker1189 said:
Ok so something we somehow missed out in the manga, is that evening elephant on top of the speed provided by the 8 gates increases your peed with each attack, up to 5 times:https://imgur.com/a/W8jC5yL

with the current speed rating this is already sub-relavistic and when we are done with the gates speed increase it would likely be relavistic

May someone please comment on this? Or should this be addressed separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back