• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the IG will get some kinda actual AP rating instead of Unknown. Although I guess Unknown is somewhat fitting as the stones are more hax than AP, but still.
Welp we do have the ultron what if episode to look forward to so hopefully that can shed more light and give us better feats for the stones

I saw a Quora post on some Thor storm calcs. Are any of them usable?

We'll need them to be reviewed by calc members but if they're good then they'll result in some pretty good upgrades

I can't open the link

Lol we're definitely getting tier 4 and tier 3 celestials so Eson's might not end up being an outlier
It's not Eson's feat. It's an alternate calc of the power stone's energy wave that's noted as being incorrect
EDIT: Nvm, I need to divide by the area of the atmosphere which just makes the result even lower than the parting of the atmosphere, so no.

Main CRT is here: https://vsbattles.com/threads/mcu-age-of-crt.109498/ But here's the copy paste

MCU actually got some Tier 4 shit lmao
Cool. Also, Eson's durability feat is outdated. It uses an old calc for the Power Stone and it was requested to use his canon height of 600 metres
I actually wanted to comment on this again after my last comment, but forgot to.

I think 20m is still way too small personally.

• First off, Celestials Comic Canon height is 600m.
  • Eson's legs in this scene go behind a small hill, which doesn't even come close to his knees.
  • The absolute bare minimum size I could find for a "Hill" of this size (Not even assuming it's a Mountain), is around 30m.
With this, I personally believe it's more than viable to assume that Eson should be comparable in size to his Canon self,

This uses a formula that we reject due to getting hyper inflated results and the calc itself mentions that it didn't do the math correctly here. Eson, as mentioned earlier, was also not the one who did this feat but the power stone.
This uses a non-canon Burger King comic and the actual movie scene shows her turning into vague lights rather than stars.
This isn't Thor nor does this scale to Thor. This is the Bifrost sucking in the "stars". Considering the beam of the Bifrost couldn't even destroy a single planet quickly I doubt those were actual stars as well rather than vague lights or gas pockets.

There's two Naruto Forums calcs about this feat. The one you linked and a redo that uses a Burger King tie-in comic. The assumption that he made her into stars is ultimately not supported anywhere

Btw, do you have source on the 5 gigaton statement?
Its from Endgame
And why was the 6-C Iron Man meteor rejected?
Because it didn't account for Iron Man's much smaller cross section

. Plus it could just be hyperbole, ignoring the statement, the feat feels like, only High 6-A at best.
We have only one population statement in the franchise, which is consistent given every other time they've used trillion as a population figure.

5,000,000,000,000 * 3,000,000,000 (high end completely vaporization figure for a human) = 1.5e+22 Joules or Low 6-B

uzxRh8F.png

A High 6-A character in the MCU...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back