• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
main-qimg-9e9c918174e573b4e077027a67800a46

The Destroyer's beam was compared to a laser in context of speed, not sure if this makes it SoL tho. Probably not

Lasers aren't automatically SoL.

View this page for the SoL requirements. It needs to meet at least 2 or 3 iirc. Don't exactly remember which one.

Lasers aren't automatically SoL.

View this page for the SoL requirements. It needs to meet at least 2 or 3 iirc. Don't exactly remember which one.
Ok. The beam’s speed was only compared to a laser’s speed, so there isn’t really anything to go with.

Last edited:
ok so it seems like Shang Chi has some nice 9-B feats and I don’t think Wong was fighting abomination I think he was just fighting some random monster. Also would’ve never imagined Wong singing to Hotel California.

ok so it seems like Shang Chi has some nice 9-B feats and I don’t think Wong was fighting abomination I think he was just fighting some random monster. Also would’ve never imagined Wong singing to Hotel California.
That's been confirmed to be abomination like since the first trailer that showed them fighting

Btw, after that trailer, I can't wait for the Eternals movie now, I really want to see the Eternals in action with great feats and a versatile powerset and not simply one power for each one of them (and I'm already planning to make a profile for Gilgamesh and Sersi and maybe Phastos lol) and same goes for the Celestials

Last edited:
If there's "Superman is 1-A and also Immeasurable in speed" people, I can for sure bet someone out there took the claim at least semi-seriously
Meh i mean matter what wiki they use
If you for exemple use csap post Crisis superman would be immeasurable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back