• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Eson's feat. It's an alternate calc of the power stone's energy wave that's noted as being incorrect
Rip
I'm pretty sure it's At most 6-C actually
Pure vibranium kinda is downscaled from Thanos though so if he rises(based on new calc's) then that'd rise the tier of pure Vibranium and it be at most whatever.

So since we're most likely getting 3-C Celestials in Eternals, are we scaling that shit to Ego?
I'm unsure. It seems Eson the Searcher needed the Power Stone to wipe planets, and Ego needed Peter for the expansion. Celestials already seem to vary in power from what we've seen, could be a size thing maybe?

Just throwing ideas out.

I'm unsure. It seems Eson the Searcher needed the Power Stone to wipe planets, and Ego needed Peter for the expansion. Celestials already seem to vary in power from what we've seen, could be a size thing maybe?
That's what it's looking like but if we get a new scene for eson🔥🔥🔥👌

Just throwing ideas out.
Don't know about it either. In all fairness, Ego wanted to assimilate the entire universe, not destroying worlds. Maybe he can destroy worlds on his own with his raw power on his own but that's not what he wanted to do. It would be weird but it's possible. Either that or simply there's a gape of power between each Celestial. i mean, the other Celestials we see in the trailer are similar to the comics with a proper body while Ego is basically a living brain. And I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Arishem would be above him since he's the leader of the Celestials

Ok.

What about the Tesseract powering the Bifrost?

Attack Potency: Unknown, at least Island level+ (One of the Infinity Stones, which are said to be some of the most powerful artifacts in the universe, gave Captain Marvel her powers, could power the Bifrost bridge, the Red Skull was going to use the power of the Space Stone to create nuclear bombs which were able to destroy cities. Black Widow stated the stone was capable of destroying a planet. Thanos used it to throw meteors off Titan's moon, with one meteor alone generating this much energy)

And even if it meant that, being over time wouldn't be necessarily usable

Plus, I feel this is just hyperbole to say the thing is horrifically powerful and can generate more energy than modern technology but that's about it
Considering the fact that the power stone can destroy a planet and the reality stone can destroy all the 9 realms, I doubt it’s a hyperbole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back