• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
& here I was mourning for poor Loki. Hits hard seeing him learn how little he amounts to, how he's fated to die.... The reconcilation with his brother, he doesn't get to experience.... As far as he knows his father is fated to die, & not only him, but apparently by Loki's own hands, so is his mother!
& for what? His schemes... his mischief.... It'll all fail every time. Because it's supposed to. For the betterment of others, not him.

Perhaps the TVA helped Loki improved, but they are not a reasonable group to have manage predestination. Incompetence & malice can be confused with one another, but I'd risk saying the TVA has a bit too much of both.

It's not awful, but I hope this series gets better.

Damn rip everyone who tried to argue against what doctor strange did with all the other timelines he saw and the notion that free will has been taken away, we literally learn from mobius that the time keepers "untangle" the timeline as it moves alongs and choose from what infinite branches they want to follow and choose to be "correct" and "just" for the sacred timeline to follow. They literally have a discussion on free will and tackle this sooo😗🤷‍♀️

God that ending music...

What a ride that was. Loki (the protagonist Loki) truly is unpredictable. I genuinely cannot tell whether or not he's trying to help the TVA. Loki told the antagonist Loki that he wishes to overthrow the Time Keepers, but I'm not sure if he was being serious or just trying to smooth-talk down the antagonist Loki. And most definitely after what just happened, no one in the TVA will be trusting protag Loki in the ******* slightest.

It does seem we're beginning to inch closer into finding out who and what the "Time Keepers" truly are. No one seems to know who they are at all; hell even that judge lady said she's never seen the Time Keepers, yet claims to judge and act on their orders. Regardless, after what antagonist Loki just set off, surely the Time Keepers, if they even exist, are going to have to step in.

MCU has this weird thing where they make the villain in some way more agreeable than the supposed hero to a point beyond sympathy lately lmfao. Tyler Hayward was kinda right that Wanda was a terrorist. John Walker was kinda unfairly treated, Zemo was kinda right and now it looks like Lady Loki or whoever could be the relatable villain against a TVA with a ****** moral compass.
"Villain who is actually right but does unreasonably heinous thing to support their goal because the writers need them to be a villain" is a universal trope.

I wouldn't call Tyler a sympathetic antagonist tbh. He was kinda right about calling Wanda a terrorist, but he did use Vision's corpse and Wanda's magic to make himself a disposable weapon of destruction that obeys his commands.

As for Walker, I wouldn't really call him a villain, since he's kinda just a sort of an unhinged anti-hero of sorts.

So basically, some TVA members probably think they worked together somehow
I mean in all honesty, probably everyone thought that since no one was there to witness their interactions and the only ones who did were Mobius and the 2 agents with him who only saw him following Lady Loki into the time door.

I mean in all honesty, probably everyone thought that since no one was there to witness their interactions and the only ones who did were Mobius and the 2 agents with him who only saw him following Lady Loki into the time door.
Yep which will definitely sever any remnants of trust or cooperation at the very least between our main loki and the TVA

Kinda sick of people popping off about "the infinity stones being reduced to paperweights is bad because it devalues everything in the infinity saga" when the infinity stones never worked outside their universe of origin anyway. Also people are really forgetting that the MCU is apparently a multiverse so they're saying stuff about how Lady Loki shouldn't exist

Also people are really forgetting that the MCU is apparently a multiverse so they're saying stuff about how Lady Loki shouldn't exist
??? they're saying that because the TVA is saying that the show's literally speaking on what you're complaining about seemingly everything Loki has called the TVA out on has been the case and again This ↓↓↓
Damn rip everyone who tried to argue against what doctor strange did with all the other timelines he saw and the notion that free will has been taken away, we literally learn from mobius that the time keepers "untangle" the timeline as it moves alongs and choose from what infinite branches they want to follow and choose to be "correct" and "just" for the sacred timeline to follow. They literally have a discussion on free will and tackle this sooo😗🤷‍♀️
Is the case and it's not hard to follow and see the show is literally telling you these things and letting characters talk on these same things y'all complain about and present the flaws of the TVA and the logic and story they tried to present

Idk if I just wasn't paying attention as I was studying at the same time, but how are branches of the timeline created? It certainly doesn't seem like every alternate possibility causes a diversion from the Sacred Timeline or else there would be far more branches. It's said that Loki has the most variants so do there have to be some circumstances for one to move away from their predetermined destiny?

My expectations weren't that big to begin with. I just hope the action scenes are good. I'm not really sure what this movie was ever supposed to bring to the MCU impact wise outside of action and "yay, family, and teamwork, and avengers werent the only thing Natasha ever had!"

Sylvie has memory manipulation (able to see hundreds of years in the targets past), illusion creation(creates illusions in the minds of her targets through physical contact), Magic(obviously), Mind Control and Mind Manipulation ( from her bodyswapping control of the mind control in episode 2 and control over her victims actions through touch in Episode 3), Superhuman Physical Characteristics relative to our main Loki Variant.

Our Loki first and foremost for some reason doesn't have Magic listed on his profile which is a obvious like weird thing to not have as most of his abilities are magic and stated to be such but that aside our Loki apparently has his own resistances to memory manipulation and mind manipulation, his creation, transmutation, and Telekinesis should all be expanded to more than just his daggers on his profile now because of holy hell all the stuff he does in episode 3 and onward, and him being able to casually lift large parts of a collapsed building with his TK should be noted under his LS , He has also now displayed the ability to shoot magic blast which would now grant him Energy Projection

Newer Additions
Our Loki now has memory manipulation and mind manipulation now after awakening his powers to Enchant(literally the same as Sylvie's), limited fire manipulation via. Flame dagger, Non-Physical Interaction (able to touch Alioth through enchantment) Teleportation should now be listed as one of Loki's techniques

Sylvie
Non-Physical Interaction (for the same reasons)

Alioth
Large Size type 2 or 3 (possibly varies up to type 8) , Acausality type 1 (possibly type 4 or 5, need more feedback) , Self-Sustenance Type 1, Possible Existence Erasure, Matter Manipulation, Energy Absorption, Possible Void Manipulation, Intangibility, possibly Incorporeal. Possible 3-A rating.

This is all I have atm things have been updated as of Episode 5 so yeah give feedback accordingly.

Last edited:
Powers and Abilities aside we learn most if not all the workers of the TVA are variants who have had their memories wiped and we're taken by the time keepers to Literally hunt their fellow variants without their own knowledge.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back