• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooo you can't just make profiles for characters who display feats you have to wait months for the inevitable thread about it that will literally happen no matter what!!
Yes I know, lots of users on this wiki hold spiteful grudges against others, it's nothing new. You're the only person to raise any problem with "making them early" though

Last edited:
And what's even more crazy is that some people are saying the sorcerer is Wong (?!) which makes this even more insane. Apparently Benedict Wong (Wong's actor ironically lol) had social media posts and photos with some of the Shang-Chi cast members, but I'm not sure if it was on set or not.

And what's even more crazy is that some people are saying the sorcerer is Wong (?!) which makes this even more insane. Apparently Benedict Wong (Wong's actor ironically lol) had social media posts and photos with some of the Shang-Chi cast members, but I'm not sure if it was on set or not.
Yeah I'm not surprised I screamed wong first time watching it I thought it was him but I dismissed it, I didn't know Wong(Benedict wong) was on set

Slightly redesigned Abomination from the 2008 movie versus Wong, partner of Doctor Strange, in Shang-Chi's solo MCU debut movie...

Crazy world we live in man. Phase 4 is gonna be absolutely nuts.

This movie looks absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to go see this, and I am not gonna lie, I'm way more hyped for this than Black Widow.
Same it's just unfortunate that black widow wasn't given a shot sooner because everything else in phase 4 is infinitely more interesting to me than widow and that's a little saddening because it deserves a fair chance but is trying to compete with dozens of more interesting works

Yeah theres quite a few Phase 4 movies im very hyped for but unfortunately Black Wideow isnt to high on the list, Z obviously gonna see it and im sure ill enjoy it but I do think it woulf have done better had it been reased earlier (Ignoring if Covid happened).

It definitely is inconsistent as hell seeing as our LØkī is A FROST GIANT first and foremost and is shown to be physically stronger and more durable than captain America, LITERALLY BULLETPROOF. Well that's us assuming alot of the people they're facing to be average humans and haven't been enhanced in some way but yeah
I mean, the place that they are literally nulls magic, so, Loki is not that strong there

can you elaborate?
Loki is physically stronger than captain america, why would Loki be weaker than fodder cops? there must be a reason, thats why I said that its probably because his magic were nullified and his magic can enhance his physical, but this is headcanon and I am just trying to find reasons

Loki is physically stronger than captain america, why would Loki be weaker than fodder cops? there must be a reason, thats why I said that its probably because his magic were nullified and his magic can enhance his physical, but this is headcanon and I am just trying to find reasons
Actually, idk, Loki can fight against female loki who can stomp a lot of these fodder cops at once

did the fodder TVA cops ever overpower Loki physically? i recall the first time was with time hax and second time B15 wrestles with him briefly but loses, they could be enhanced aswell, besides the mall dude throwing him around i dont think any other scene had me cringing at the power scale.

No he wasn't directly overpowered and won his little wrestle with B15 but the big mall dude I'm assuming was enhanced due to sylvie taking him over

Yeah when Loki first meets the TVA he started monologuing then the one women just kinda socks him with a Time Punch, he didnt even seemed that hurt by it more just shocked.

Yeah it should have been done sooner, although I gotta say I'm also really excited for Venom: Let There Be Carnage as well even though it's not an MCU movie.
Im so sad thag Venom and Carnage arnt in the MCU tho, love bith those characters but just feels weird to not have Spidey there.

They make more money by just owning the IP than they would get from selling it, especially with how they hold all the bargaining power in the relationship with Marvel since the MCU is what wants Spidey in the verse whereas Marvel doesn't really have anything Sony wants besides the publicity and money that comes with Spidey in the MCU. Marvel is the one who has to foot the bill for Spidey movies and do all the lifting while Sony can just sit back and collect paycheck. Spidey is too popular to not stick him in the Avengers and Sony is going to milk it for everything its worth.

Avengers traveling in time a lot of times = nothing happens
Loki traveling in time once:
egakugyvvyk51_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back