• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is knowing the position of the stars 2000 year ago an intelligence feat? Just seems like Khonshu has really good memory
It's definitely a memory feat but I think this rating comes because he literally remember every night he's experienced so he'd have all that knowledge to pull from accurately

Yeah I don’t think that’s a genius level feat. All that means is that Khonshu has near perfect memory, is really old, and has knowledge in astronomy. Maybe could land gifted but I don’t see how it gives genius level intellect, especially when considering Khonshu has no other intelligence “feats”

Last edited:
Yeah I don’t think that’s a genius level feat. All that means is that Khonshu has bear perfect memory, is really old, and has knowledge in astronomy. Maybe could land gifted but I don’t see how it gives genius level intellect, especially when considering Khonshu has no other intelligence “feats”
Yeah I'm fine with that
Gifted via his photographic memory since he alone has knowledge of that far beyond average humans due to his being able to remember and draw upon exact details of events thousands of years prior

Confirmed for the shield, you can see it on the poster (don't know if that actually means we'll Captain Carter though). The IM variant is indeed suggested by the sentries, wich all have a design that is nigh identical to Superior Iron Man. Rumors also talk about Clea, Dormammu's sister, played by Charliez Theron, Ms Fantastic from the 200s movies, Nicolas Cage as Ghost Rider, Wesley Snipes as Blade, Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool and Tobey and Andrew as Spider-Man

As for the rest...not going to spoil but one of my friends told me he red about the two post-credits scenes and some of the rumored characters are apparently in them
That'a one of very big cast if thats completely real

Strangely Incredible Hulk is no longer available on Netflix for me, i wonder if that's corelated
images

We're gonna be in our 40s by the time Galactus appear in the MCU, he seems like a big enough threat where an entire saga could be dedicated to him, like Thanos and Kang
Kang’s not major enough to get a whole saga actually. No events he lead, mostly a side threat or a legacy villain

You underestimate how major a villain Thanos is lol, he’s probably higher than Galactus tier.

Kang’s not major enough to get a whole saga actually. No events he lead, mostly a side threat or a legacy villain

You underestimate how major a villain Thanos is lol, he’s probably higher than Galactus tier.
What? The MCU currently in its Multiverse Saga, which Kang has been teased to be major part of, so no, he is leading a saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back