• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
xrneksr30GxJka_fz858lFq2Z3KNv9yjUY_Hn746JOezrrmhj0gnvFt9pf-7JVDf7f-qS5naYPOd3-eRadHjGoKkWOdVLLyYxnP9booI1FM1uHxXGPnOm7Uazk3mPmfqVu6O1rDmHcM=s1600
LMAO

We're gonna be in our 40s by the time Galactus appear in the MCU, he seems like a big enough threat where an entire saga could be dedicated to him, like Thanos and Kang
I don't know about that, his whole gimmick is that he devours planets to survive, he's not really a big villain with a great plan character, making him an enormous threat yes but the villain of an entire arc...

Who is more or less confirmed to make an appearance?

Professor X and Deadpool I've heard so far

Who is more or less confirmed to make an appearance?

Professor X and Deadpool I've heard so far
Professor X and Maria Rambeau have been the only ones shown off. Captain Carter's shield can apparently be seen on the first poster for Multiverse of Madness and an Iron Man variant is hinted at via the Ultron Drones with the green lights.

Professor X and Maria Rambeau have been the only ones shown off. Captain Carter's shield can apparently be seen on the first poster for Multiverse of Madness and an Iron Man variant is hinted at via the Ultron Drones with the green lights.
Confirmed for the shield, you can see it on the poster (don't know if that actually means we'll Captain Carter though). The IM variant is indeed suggested by the sentries, wich all have a design that is nigh identical to Superior Iron Man. Rumors also talk about Clea, Dormammu's sister, played by Charliez Theron, Ms Fantastic from the 200s movies, Nicolas Cage as Ghost Rider, Wesley Snipes as Blade, Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool and Tobey and Andrew as Spider-Man

As for the rest...not going to spoil but one of my friends told me he red about the two post-credits scenes and some of the rumored characters are apparently in them

Confirmed for the shield, you can see it on the poster (don't know if that actually means we'll Captain Carter though). The IM variant is indeed suggested by the sentries, wich all have a design that is nigh identical to Superior Iron Man. Rumors also talk about Clea, Dormammu's sister, played by Charliez Theron, Ms Fantastic from the 200s movies, Nicolas Cage as Ghost Rider, Wesley Snipes as Blade, Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool and Tobey and Andrew as Spider-Man

As for the rest...not going to spoil but one of my friends told me he red about the two post-credits scenes and some of the rumored characters are apparently in them
That's a bit too much for one movie, cameos are gonna be mostly from the Illuminati with mayhaps a couple more here and there. Dormammu is Clea's Uncle, Umar is the sister

That's a bit too much for one movie, cameos are gonna be mostly from the Illuminati with mayhaps a couple more here and there.
Maybe not. The Illuminati will be the most important gathering but since Strange and co will travel to other universes and dimensions, we might have cameos along the way. And some are apparently notably present in the post-credit scenes. It will also depend on who is a part of the Illuminati
Dormammu is Clea's Uncle, Umar is the sister
Ah shit yes, you're right lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back